The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Squad Building Clanneges * LEAGUE SBC HYPEEEEE * Simon Deli Appreciation Thread ☕🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• tauras
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Joe Gomez scored his first goal after 220+ games for the club in my first WL game this past weekend, a glorious chip from open play :D

Tonali came in clutch with 2 game winners even as a sub on 5 chem. brilliant brilliant card <3

An amazing card tonali one of my favorites this year.
  • Dan is Clutch
    26212 posts Player of the Year
    sofyanm wrote: »
    those storyline players need too much commitment, still don't have one even tho i'm playing every day

You can do the weekly bronze/silver/gold every single week in a couple of hours. Then just do a couple of the other easy objectives they release through the season and you’ll get it with ease.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22665 posts Club Captain
    Joe Gomez scored his first goal after 220+ games for the club in my first WL game this past weekend, a glorious chip from open play :D

Tonali came in clutch with 2 game winners even as a sub on 5 chem. brilliant brilliant card <3

Tonali :heart:
  • holdenwait
    59525 posts National Treasure
    was subbing in Arslan a few games too, he's also brilliant (year of the beastly all-round midfielders!). one thing that annoys me about him tho, he looks quite massive for a 5'11'' guy ig. and he's not even that thick of a guy irl. weird model ruins him a bit in that sense. still agile, fast and the whole extravaganza .
  • Idek
    11780 posts Has That Special Something
    Of course I matched someone in friendlies that watches all the replays/cutscenes, just get on with it ffs
  • ccooaattssyy
    9411 posts League Winner
    neymar-jr-custom.pngmessi-custom-4.png

The dream.
  • freakjas
    6990 posts Big Money Move
    So yeah, uhmm....
    Just played a max chem game cause i wanted to finish some silver weekly objective and i played someone that paused at kickoff to sub on vardy for benzema.

Like what???
  • holdenwait
    if Messi SBC release is a major mess, still will be looking forward to November PL POTM and Bundes one too. those two actually would fit my team right away as opposed to Messi, for whom I'd have to change everything basically.
  • Futfanatic
    14525 posts World Class
    freakjas wrote: »
    So yeah, uhmm....
    Just played a max chem game cause i wanted to finish some silver weekly objective and i played someone that paused at kickoff to sub on vardy for benzema.

Like what???

Gahaha wtf
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    if Messi SBC release is a major mess, still will be looking forward to November PL POTM and Bundes one too. those two actually would fit my team right away as opposed to Messi, for whom I'd have to change everything basically.

When is Nov PL POTM due out?
  • holdenwait

should be this Friday
  • holdenwait wrote: »

should be this Friday

Thanks
  • Tommytour
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect

Im hoping for POTM Messi and Mane for 2.2m. Pull something good from the packs and I may go Werner too :)
  • Gyan_33
    32744 posts National Team Captain
    I **** hope they'll take the inflated market into consideration when releasing Futmas player SBC's. cba paying 10k for 84's for 2 weeks.
  • Joestoe
    5877 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

April

Counting down the days.
  • Ulook92
    14179 posts Has That Special Something
    So yeah, uhmm....

Like what???

I playef someone last week in rivals who paused at kickoff to sub Rashford and Vardy on for Mertens and Dybala. Like why?
  • holdenwait
    whatever requirements Messi SBC is just please don't make it 10+ parts or something.
  • Tommytour
    Can you do the dupe CL method on web app/app or just console?
  • holdenwait
    only on comp. app I thought (or web app too) but not on console @Tommytour
  • Jackadinho
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is there any stadiums that have cool unique celebrations? Like PSG and the stadiums with tracks around them you can jump the barrier and celebrate
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22665 posts Club Captain
    Jackadinho wrote: »
    Is there any stadiums that have cool unique celebrations? Like PSG and the stadiums with tracks around them you can jump the barrier and celebrate

LB+RB Arena
  • Jackadinho
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jackadinho wrote: »

LB+RB Arena

Oh yeah forgot about that one
  • Gyan_33
    32744 posts National Team Captain
    Better feeling than packing that Hazard from the SBC

d197a17d520337546b5febd9f2be234d.png
  • Tommytour
    only on comp. app I thought (or web app too) but not on console @Tommytour

Tried it on companion app but didnt seem to work. Maybe Im doing it wrong.
  • freakjas
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    So yeah, uhmm....

Like what???

I playef someone last week in rivals who paused at kickoff to sub Rashford and Vardy on for Mertens and Dybala. Like why?

Well i‘m just kinda making fun of this guy cause the mode is called „full chem“ so it really doesn‘t matter who‘s starting and making a first min sub is actually hilariously stupid.

But yeah i agree, had some weird people before but this one was extra stupid lmao
  • freakjas
    I hate rivals with a passion
  • Ozz
    3018 posts National Call-Up
    Does anyone know if the "assist using defenders" objective requires the defender to be playing in a defensive position when they assist or can i just sub defenders on up front?
  • Ozz wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the "assist using defenders" objective requires the defender to be playing in a defensive position when they assist or can i just sub defenders on up front?

I moved them upfront after pausing post kick off. Tracked for me although it’s 5 separate games... don’t know whether to grind it out.
  • freakjas
    Ozz wrote: »

Judging from the objectives before it should work if you use subs, i‘m using the loan tagliafico as cam rn but he hasn‘t scored/assisted yet so can‘t 100% say