The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Manchester United Football Club

Comments

  • Apollo
    17161 posts World Class
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Has McMayo been good or is he just good because of the severely poor level of your midfield? I see nothing in him.

    Not our fault that your blind!

    I don't see a top 4 midfielder in him, but I guess you're below that level atm so it makes sense.



    "Don't see a top 4 midfielder"

    That is absolutely irrelevant considering you play a counter attacking style. The bloke is distinctly average, doesn't even get into our midfield. Doesn't get close to Liverpool, City, Chelsea or Leicesters midfield. That to me isn't a top 4 level midfielder.

    McTominay walks into your midfield.

    Nope.

    He's a backup midfielder at best. Like Ahmer said, top 6 mid at best. Top 4 backup mid.

    I never used the word starter in the original post. I said the same as your latest post above.
    Apollo wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    McT doesn’t get into the Liverpool or Leicester teams. Likewise Chelsea.

    I think he’d probably do better than Rodri has this far for City, though Rodri is still adapting.

    He’s a top 6 mid to be sure, idk about 4.

    He'd get into their squads, he's a top 4 squad player currently, top 6 starter imo.

    He walks into your midfield though, you're completely wrong to think otherwise imo.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13984 posts Has That Special Something
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Has McMayo been good or is he just good because of the severely poor level of your midfield? I see nothing in him.

    l7TPFj.gif
  • TakeItSlow
    8150 posts League Winner
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Has McMayo been good or is he just good because of the severely poor level of your midfield? I see nothing in him.

    Not our fault that your blind!

    I don't see a top 4 midfielder in him, but I guess you're below that level atm so it makes sense.



    "Don't see a top 4 midfielder"

    That is absolutely irrelevant considering you play a counter attacking style. The bloke is distinctly average, doesn't even get into our midfield. Doesn't get close to Liverpool, City, Chelsea or Leicesters midfield. That to me isn't a top 4 level midfielder.

    McTominay walks into your midfield.

    Nope.

    He's a backup midfielder at best. Like Ahmer said, top 6 mid at best. Top 4 backup mid.

    I never used the word starter in the original post. I said the same as your latest post above.
    Apollo wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    McT doesn’t get into the Liverpool or Leicester teams. Likewise Chelsea.

    I think he’d probably do better than Rodri has this far for City, though Rodri is still adapting.

    He’s a top 6 mid to be sure, idk about 4.

    He'd get into their squads, he's a top 4 squad player currently, top 6 starter imo.

    He walks into your midfield though, you're completely wrong to think otherwise imo.

    Individually he isn't better than any of our midfielders.
  • Southgatology
    1045 posts Professional
    Whilst I agree he may not walk into top 4 midfield atm. He’s definitely having a better season than most of them individually.

    KDB
    Ndidi
    Youri
    D Silva
    McTominay

    Kante will be ahead if he stays fit rest of the way.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32398 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2019
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Has McMayo been good or is he just good because of the severely poor level of your midfield? I see nothing in him.

    Not our fault that your blind!

    I don't see a top 4 midfielder in him, but I guess you're below that level atm so it makes sense.



    "Don't see a top 4 midfielder"

    That is absolutely irrelevant considering you play a counter attacking style. The bloke is distinctly average, doesn't even get into our midfield. Doesn't get close to Liverpool, City, Chelsea or Leicesters midfield. That to me isn't a top 4 level midfielder.

    McTominay walks into your midfield.

    Nope.

    He's a backup midfielder at best. Like Ahmer said, top 6 mid at best. Top 4 backup mid.

    Lmfao. He 100% walks into the Arsenal midfield and there’s no argument there. I’m saying that and I’m on the side of the argument that he’s still easily replaced as a starter in our squad. That said he’s been fantastic this season and continues prove doubters like myself wrong and hope he could continues to do so
    Post edited by XxRichiexRichxX on
  • UM4R
    4126 posts Moderator
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Has McMayo been good or is he just good because of the severely poor level of your midfield? I see nothing in him.

    Not our fault that your blind!

    I don't see a top 4 midfielder in him, but I guess you're below that level atm so it makes sense.



    "Don't see a top 4 midfielder"

    That is absolutely irrelevant considering you play a counter attacking style. The bloke is distinctly average, doesn't even get into our midfield. Doesn't get close to Liverpool, City, Chelsea or Leicesters midfield. That to me isn't a top 4 level midfielder.

    McTominay walks into your midfield.

    Nope.

    He's a backup midfielder at best. Like Ahmer said, top 6 mid at best. Top 4 backup mid.

    Lmfao. Be 100% walks into the Arsenal midfield and there’s no argument there. I’m saying that and I’m on the side of the argument that he’s still easily replaced as a starter in our squad. That said he’s been fantastic this season and continues prove doubters like myself wrong and hope he could continues to do so

    well said, honestly just saw him as another Cleverly :lol: but has impressed so far this season
  • forearms
    5022 posts Big Money Move
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Has McMayo been good or is he just good because of the severely poor level of your midfield? I see nothing in him.

    Not our fault that your blind!

    I don't see a top 4 midfielder in him, but I guess you're below that level atm so it makes sense.



    "Don't see a top 4 midfielder"

    That is absolutely irrelevant considering you play a counter attacking style. The bloke is distinctly average, doesn't even get into our midfield. Doesn't get close to Liverpool, City, Chelsea or Leicesters midfield. That to me isn't a top 4 level midfielder.

    McTominay walks into your midfield.

    Nope.

    He's a backup midfielder at best. Like Ahmer said, top 6 mid at best. Top 4 backup mid.

    Lmfao. Be 100% walks into the Arsenal midfield and there’s no argument there. I’m saying that and I’m on the side of the argument that he’s still easily replaced as a starter in our squad. That said he’s been fantastic this season and continues prove doubters like myself wrong and hope he could continues to do so
    UM4R wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Has McMayo been good or is he just good because of the severely poor level of your midfield? I see nothing in him.

    Not our fault that your blind!

    I don't see a top 4 midfielder in him, but I guess you're below that level atm so it makes sense.



    "Don't see a top 4 midfielder"

    That is absolutely irrelevant considering you play a counter attacking style. The bloke is distinctly average, doesn't even get into our midfield. Doesn't get close to Liverpool, City, Chelsea or Leicesters midfield. That to me isn't a top 4 level midfielder.

    McTominay walks into your midfield.

    Nope.

    He's a backup midfielder at best. Like Ahmer said, top 6 mid at best. Top 4 backup mid.

    Lmfao. Be 100% walks into the Arsenal midfield and there’s no argument there. I’m saying that and I’m on the side of the argument that he’s still easily replaced as a starter in our squad. That said he’s been fantastic this season and continues prove doubters like myself wrong and hope he could continues to do so

    well said, honestly just saw him as another Cleverly :lol: but has impressed so far this season

    Hes been way better than many thought possible. I agree with the above sentiments, and I am happy as can be that he is proving us all wrong.
  • Keano
    14731 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2019
    giphy.gifHanding out L's today, this ones for you @TakeItSlow
  • wth22
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Did KdB find his way out of Scott's pocket yet?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13984 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2019
    Keano wrote: »
    giphy.gifHanding out L's today, this ones for you @TakeItSlow

    He supports Arsenal... Everyday is an L
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13984 posts Has That Special Something
    wth22 wrote: »
    Did KdB find his way out of Scott's pocket yet?

    When mcsauce opens his pockets you can still hear KDB's screams 😏😂
  • TakeItSlow
    8150 posts League Winner
    edited December 2019
    Keano wrote: »
    giphy.gifHanding out L's today, this ones for you @TakeItSlow

    He supports Chelsea... Everyday is an L

    That's an L for you pal.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13984 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2019
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    giphy.gifHanding out L's today, this ones for you @TakeItSlow

    He supports Chelsea... Everyday is an L

    That's an L for you pal.

    Chelsea, Arsenal.... Same difference... Both are cack
  • TakeItSlow
    8150 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    giphy.gifHanding out L's today, this ones for you @TakeItSlow

    He supports Chelsea... Everyday is an L

    That's an L for you pal.

    Chelsea, Arsenal.... Same difference... Both are cack

    You're below one of them :joy:
  • Apollo
    17161 posts World Class
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    giphy.gifHanding out L's today, this ones for you @TakeItSlow

    He supports Chelsea... Everyday is an L

    That's an L for you pal.

    Chelsea, Arsenal.... Same difference... Both are cack

    You're below one of them :joy:

    For now. :smirk:
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13984 posts Has That Special Something
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    giphy.gifHanding out L's today, this ones for you @TakeItSlow

    He supports Chelsea... Everyday is an L

    That's an L for you pal.

    Chelsea, Arsenal.... Same difference... Both are cack

    You're below one of them :joy:

    Won't be for long 😉 can't wait till you inevitably do a Harry houdini later
  • forearms
    5022 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    Tbh @TakeItSlow

    I honestly couldn't give hoot who you support... Still doesn't change the fact that whatever you say in here on a daily basis is utter drivel 😏

    All the talk of 2nd by Christmas and then drops this 👇
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Shshj wrote: »
    Rugby wrote: »
    If We played like yesterday all year we'd win the league
    great win yesterday

    If my grandmother had wheels she would be a bike

    If my auntie had an appendage she'd be my uncle.

    What a ridiculous statement. United are doing a Wolves ting because they're a counter attacking team, brilliant win but ole has nothing against the small sides, which is ultimately where they come unstuck.

    Big game team, set up for trophies. We just need to qualify for the Champions League and we could go all the way next season with how effective we're at getting results against big teams.

    Please stop. This is the main problem with some of you in here, you can't win a couple of games and proclaim you're now going to win the CL and league. It's a bit of a joke.

    Ole is still pretty inept in managerial terms he just uses his current tools well and counters big sides, which like I keep saying is something wolves do. Don't get ahead of yourself.

    We all know Ole, the team has to improve against the lesser teams, but when it comes to playing the big teams, we strike fear into the opposition. We're the only team to take points off Liverpool, we should've won that game. Nothing but impressive results against the big teams. We add a bit more creativity into the side in January, we could go on a big winstreak, we're capable of winning a trophy or two this season.

    From Ole out to winning a trophy or two this season, never change.

    Things change quickly in football. I'm still sceptical Ole can get results against the lesser teams, but my opinion will quickly change if he puts a good run together in the coming weeks.

    Pogba is coming back, with how well Fred, McT have been doing, he has a fine three to play the 4-3-3. It's the formation I believe we should be using against the lesser teams, if Ole persist we our current formation. Pogba has the ability to play in the hole, things are looking up. Your beloved Arsenal could be dragged into a relegation battle. :joy:

    Rather be fighting for relegation than top 4 least its something different.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13984 posts Has That Special Something
    forearms wrote: »
    Tbh @TakeItSlow

    I honestly couldn't give hoot who you support... Still doesn't change the fact that whatever you say in here on a daily basis is utter drivel 😏

    All the talk of 2nd by Christmas and then drops this 👇
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Shshj wrote: »
    Rugby wrote: »
    If We played like yesterday all year we'd win the league
    great win yesterday

    If my grandmother had wheels she would be a bike

    If my auntie had an appendage she'd be my uncle.

    What a ridiculous statement. United are doing a Wolves ting because they're a counter attacking team, brilliant win but ole has nothing against the small sides, which is ultimately where they come unstuck.

    Big game team, set up for trophies. We just need to qualify for the Champions League and we could go all the way next season with how effective we're at getting results against big teams.

    Please stop. This is the main problem with some of you in here, you can't win a couple of games and proclaim you're now going to win the CL and league. It's a bit of a joke.

    Ole is still pretty inept in managerial terms he just uses his current tools well and counters big sides, which like I keep saying is something wolves do. Don't get ahead of yourself.

    We all know Ole, the team has to improve against the lesser teams, but when it comes to playing the big teams, we strike fear into the opposition. We're the only team to take points off Liverpool, we should've won that game. Nothing but impressive results against the big teams. We add a bit more creativity into the side in January, we could go on a big winstreak, we're capable of winning a trophy or two this season.

    From Ole out to winning a trophy or two this season, never change.

    Things change quickly in football. I'm still sceptical Ole can get results against the lesser teams, but my opinion will quickly change if he puts a good run together in the coming weeks.

    Pogba is coming back, with how well Fred, McT have been doing, he has a fine three to play the 4-3-3. It's the formation I believe we should be using against the lesser teams, if Ole persist we our current formation. Pogba has the ability to play in the hole, things are looking up. Your beloved Arsenal could be dragged into a relegation battle. :joy:

    Rather be fighting for relegation than top 4 least its something different.

    giphy.gif
  • Southgatology
    1045 posts Professional
    Something I haven’t seen mentioned much is praise of the two world class saves Dave made on Saturday. Good to see him getting back to his best this year.
  • Ahmer50x
    20549 posts Club Captain
    Something I haven’t seen mentioned much is praise of the two world class saves Dave made on Saturday. Good to see him getting back to his best this year.

    He’s definitely improved as the season has gone on. Not the best in the league atm but back in the top bracket is a massive change from the end of last season when he was crap
  • wth22
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Something I haven’t seen mentioned much is praise of the two world class saves Dave made on Saturday. Good to see him getting back to his best this year.

    He’s definitely improved as the season has gone on. Not the best in the league atm but back in the top bracket is a massive change from the end of last season when he was crap

    That clanger against Chelsea arguably cost us top 4
  • Southgatology
    1045 posts Professional
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Something I haven’t seen mentioned much is praise of the two world class saves Dave made on Saturday. Good to see him getting back to his best this year.

    He’s definitely improved as the season has gone on. Not the best in the league atm but back in the top bracket is a massive change from the end of last season when he was crap

    Yes. The least said of last season the better I think. Hopefully it was just the contract weighing on his mind and it looks to be that with his form so far.
  • Ahmer50x
    20549 posts Club Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Something I haven’t seen mentioned much is praise of the two world class saves Dave made on Saturday. Good to see him getting back to his best this year.

    He’s definitely improved as the season has gone on. Not the best in the league atm but back in the top bracket is a massive change from the end of last season when he was crap

    Yes. The least said of last season the better I think. Hopefully it was just the contract weighing on his mind and it looks to be that with his form so far.

    Wasn’t even all of last season. He was decent all year with a few highlight performances until the last 3 months. Then he was an absolute liability who deserved to be dropped on form.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13984 posts Has That Special Something
    Being a GK is the hardest position on the field imo, when you screw up there's no blaming someone else...

    But it's how you move on from mistakes and don't let them effect future performances. DDG has done that, he might not be the best in the world atm, for me that's ter stegen, but he's still one of the best...
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13984 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »


    :blush:

    50m down the drain
    Wan Bissaka blocks again

    Apparenty nobody has passed him in training since he signed 😂 the lad is just a pure wall, still needs to improve going forward but there's loads of time for that
Sign In or Register to comment.