Running to the camera.

Pnub
1009 posts Professional
Is there any reason that so many players are doing this celebration? Over the past few days nearly every other game its the same celebration and I hadn't encountered it before.

Comments

• Cause it's annoying to see those pesky faces in closeup. You will probably see it being used by players that use Vardy and Rashford.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    to annoy you and rub it in your face
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Takes a while to do and the up close celebration triggers some people.
  • Sodan70
    1110 posts Professional
    I only do this if I'm playing someone who is watching every replay, time wasting etc.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    I do it for drama if I score a last minute goal or the like. Purely for cinematics. Then L1 R1 the replay.

I hope people don't hate me for this and appreciate the art behind it
  • Mutu10gol
    2893 posts Fans' Favourite
    madwullie wrote: »
    I do it for drama if I score a last minute goal or the like. Purely for cinematics. Then L1 R1 the replay.

For sure they hate you...f the drama
  • Riftydogg1
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    Makes me laugh how people get so triggered by celebrations. Couldn't care less if you ssshhh me or dab me cos it's all apart of it and I'm gonna beat ya anyway 🤫
  • Gone Postal
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't watch my replays but if my opponent does I milk this celebration as it takes longest
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    madwullie wrote: »

I'm sure we all appreciate those dramatic moments. ;~)
  • It's my fave celebration, love it when they turn the camera to the crowd <3
  • I don't dab, or sshhh or dabshhhh but this is easily my favorite celebration. good chance to see your players up close , like reaaaally close. also like the version where the player runs past it and goes back to grab the camera to point to fans. class.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    I use shhhhh while running to the camera and watch all replays and just skip before it totally runs out just to make sure you did it on purpose
  • Mmandras
    5118 posts Big Money Move
    Terribly rude.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10436 posts Has That Special Something
    They only thing I do is flexing with Balo. And I think he has shushing as default :joy: all the other time I skip.
  • Snoopcousins
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    jonkero wrote: »
    I use shhhhh while running to the camera and watch all replays and just skip before it totally runs out just to make sure you did it on purpose

You forgot the bit where you pause afterwards too
  • Gnomenclature
    7650 posts League Winner
    How do you do it? Id love to shove it right back at them lol.
  • twinsdude9
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    How do you do it? Id love to shove it right back at them lol.
    You.... wait for it..... run...... to the...... camera