What division do you think 11 WL wins require?

NinthFall
2031 posts Fans' Favourite
So I know divisions are pretty much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ due to objectives, but in general what skill level do you think 11 WL wins require?

Comments

• Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    Div 6-8
  • NinthFall wrote: »
    So I know divisions are pretty much **** due to objectives, but in general what skill level do you think 11 WL wins require?

• NinthFall
    2031 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rolandinho wrote: »
    NinthFall wrote: »
    So I know divisions are pretty much **** due to objectives, but in general what skill level do you think 11 WL wins require?

I'm div 5 and found it difficult this weekend to make it to 11 wins so I'd go higher than that. Unless div 8 players are a lot better thesedays
  • BanterMarc11
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
  • I went 14-13 last WL and I was div 8, although im div 7 as of yesterday and closing fast on div 6 B)
  • DSM1988
    68 posts Park Captain
    I'm division 5 and normally hit 17 wins if I play the full lot.
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    6-8 should be getting 11. I have only done 1 WL this year and got 11 wins in 25 games (so potentially could have even hit 14), and I am float between divisions 6-8.
  • Salvatori
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    THere is pretty much no corrolation between rivals and WL now. I am down in Div 5 and half the time cannot buy a win, but can hit 19 wins routine in WL, occasionally 20.
  • Smithy_1988
    41 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2019
    Sorry to hijack but what should Division 2 equate to in WL?

I hold my own in division 2 but can’t do any better than Gold 1. Been like this for years now. Doesn’t matter what team I have. I guess EA control your rank and I’m not falling into the trap of spending fifa points thinking that extra player could make the difference. My team is worth 5 million and I still can’t hit Elite
  • CaptainDan-
    1884 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im division 4 and went 14-7 this week. Stopped at gold 3 as always. Could get gold 2 maybe 1 if i really tried lol
  • BeastlyHusla
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    Don't think it matters but I'd say higher than div 4 you're hitting at least 14 wins.

Rivals and WL feels different
  • mokifly
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Division 4 here and I struggle to get 11 wins in WL, could be that I quit a lot of matches after a couple of seconds if I feel the gameplay is too messy.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    6-7
  • Mrhey31
    2396 posts Fans' Favourite
    mokifly wrote: »
    Division 4 here and I struggle to get 11 wins in WL, could be that I quit a lot of matches after a couple of seconds if I feel the gameplay is too messy.

That would make it hard... dont think I have seen 11 smooth games this WL.
  • Jimmy89
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Division 5 here and hit 11 from 25 this weekend and that’s probably about average for my weekend league
  • TW1103
    3316 posts National Call-Up
    I'm D6 and got 17 this week
  • DSM1988
    68 posts Park Captain
    Don't think it matters but I'd say higher than div 4 you're hitting at least 14 wins.

Rivals and WL feels different

Definitely, generally speaking I find gameplay much better in WL so perform better. Not the case for everyone though.
  • Stewie26
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Division 5 and I hit 19 WL wins this weekend
  • Numberofluck27
    1477 posts Play-Off Hero
    Div 1 - Gold 1 (and one time Elite 3) and 11-2 last weekend as I didn't have time to play a lot. But in general I reach gold 1. It's all about matchmaking. Always start like ~15-3 and then the trouble starts and most time ends with 20,21,22-x. I don't play the remaing games anymore if I can't get a higher rank.
  • stevotrueblue
    1126 posts Play-Off Hero
    Div4 and I got 17 with 2 spare,, gave the 2 away after . Not bad considering I was on 14 with 6 left and I had to play them after the Old Firm game when I was not exactly sober
  • Bapinho
    2963 posts National Call-Up
    div 8 or 9 ? maybe 7 or8
  • Mogga
    1954 posts Fans' Favourite
    NinthFall wrote: »

I have played 2 WL this year, got 14 wins in both, played 26/27 games in each I think. In Rivals I am absolutely marooned in division 7, the only time I have left it in the last couple of week has been to get relegated to division 8. Pre-objectives I was pushing promotion to division 4 but I am just stuck now. 4,5,6 were all easier to get wins in than 7 :#
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2019
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Div 6-8

Seems a good range ^

Tbf, I can easily go into div 1 in rivals, but I can’t break into Elite in WL. (Dont have time or energy to play that many games)

My team just aint good enough and my pack luck doesn’t do it either.