Pogba

shaggypd
260 posts Sunday League Hero
How good is he this year? I’ve barely seen him in any teams I face and usually that’s a bad sign. Is he worth getting going for around 320k or do I stick with IF Wijnaldum or go for De Bruyne

Comments

• AULERT
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    Guess you aren’t on Xbox, as he’s only 250k on that – going to try him this week myself.

Big, strong, good passing 5* WF, 4* Skills.

Used him outside of Ultimate Team and he’s so good.
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone got an opinion of him ?
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trash. Sissoko is better defensively. But offensively pogba is trash and clunky. So I wouldn’t bother. Stick to wijnaldun
  • Foxsake
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pogba is trash this year
  • BecksRightPeg
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    He is a monster. Took me a while to get used to him but he is the complete midfielder for me now. Can be a bit clunky at times but always wins the ball back and is great going forward.
  • Tekover
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I like the loan version beginning of the game but when I bought him... big disappointment, he is ok but won't win you games, to clunky.
  • Mrhey31
    2180 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol he is the best player in my team. You just need to use him as a lone CDM. Let him stay back and clean up all the mess. Him and Pique are giants and unpassable, well unless you’re div 2 or higher then everybody passes them( more to do with my skilllevel.)
  • AntoF
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had him was a beast for me at cm in a 3-4-1-2 he got forward a lot and came in late for a lot of goals I sold him for 300k to complete icon sbc and packed Dalglish so no regrets
  • Hes a beast for me, has so much to offer going forwards, gets goals and is still good defensively
  • Tboon
    3424 posts National Call-Up
    He is a monster. Took me a while to get used to him but he is the complete midfielder for me now. Can be a bit clunky at times but always wins the ball back and is great going forward.

This!!
  • Pieman25
    17088 posts World Class
    Think he's great, got him untradeable and play him beside Kante in a 442.
  • Wi1son73
    2887 posts National Call-Up
    I wasn’t keen on buying him, I tried various icons(600k max) to link my prem/seriesA squad..
    Pogba fitted in perfect. So I took the plunge. Wow he is a rock in my midfield and scores a few goals..
    I love him, definitely worth the 265k I paid for him.

All i can say is, try him out and if you don’t like him sell him... but I can guarantee you will like him
  • Mutu10gol
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is top