433(x) / non-meta formations discussion thread - various formation CTs in first post

Comments

  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    From 2-0 to 2-3 in an hour...... the usuall 4231 and 4222. Sit back and counter..... you can do nothing against it in the 451.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ these clowns

    Tbf 451 is one of the worst formations in the game imo

    But it is fun :smile: , at least when winning....

    Was fun but quickly realised its Rivals only . When Neymar ended up as CM and lost a goal because of it .
    Changed to 4411 (2) with a true CAM (Eriksen) using that loan Kante and I must say I'm Dominating alot averaged 60+ possesion in the 3 games I won . Hope it's not a new formation bounce but seems alot more possesion based then the 4411 with the CF .

    Yeah, the 451 doesnt seem to be a decent option against somewhat good players. Going to end that in WL for now and go with the 4141 posession and 4411 posession as main formtions

    Why do you prefer the 4411 with a CAM over the CF version? Any tactics an instructionns you want to share ? @Delboy13710

    Easier in possession feel like I limit my passing game with a CF . Everything felt 2 rushed with 4411 and I was not enjoying it .
    Using a True CAM in Eriksen is more like a 3rd Midfielder than a Second striker . Feels alot more balanced, Also Kante has made a Huge difference in defending will have to buy him after the loan expires .

    CT
    6/4 POHT
    6/5 Possesion

    LB RB stay back / overlap
    CM / Stay back / cover centre
    CAM / Come back / Free Roam
    LM/RM / Free Roam / Get in behind
    ST/ Get in behind

  • Feurez
    973 posts Semi-Pro
    Finished 10-5 today. Crazy amount of games for me. Also crazy what kind of god squads most of my opponents had. Definitely no easy games in Friday. Only one rage quit today. Ironically a guy who sent me a message wanting me to „get cancer“. Reported him but that made me really angry. Who in the world would say something like this after losing a video game (was a normal game; 3-0 RQ in the first half)?!

    Went back to 4141 by the wat. looking forward to get 92 Lewandowski. Did not get along too well with hinwirket cards but the stats of this card are getting crazy. He MUST be good. :)

    Good Night, fellow (old) hipster FIFA players ;)
  • Dead_Dave
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    So I tried out the 4231 and i won all six games i played and got promoted back to div 7, i dont think i have ever won six on the bounce before or dominated games so much, brilliant. The only tactic it struggled against was a 433(4) but i switched to my 433(2) in game and won it.

    I think the fifa gods are with me today, pulled the upgraded ter steggen and Icon Pires in two consecutive packs, ok its only baby pires but still, happy days.
  • BackDaddy
    3315 posts National Call-Up
    V8swC8Q.jpg

    New addition, will give false 9 a go with this bad boy
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    Just played ONE WL game with a standard 4231. Not much instrutions at all, no stay back at CDM as I like them to join the attack. Result: 8-4 rage quit win by 80th minute. Honestly I dont know if when I scored 8 goals in a WL match the last time. Crazy effective going foreward and I dont care if I give up defensive stability by not using stay back when I can score 8 goals. :smile:
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Just played ONE WL game with a standard 4231. Not much instrutions at all, no stay back at CDM as I like them to join the attack. Result: 8-4 rage quit win by 80th minute. Honestly I dont know if when I scored 8 goals in a WL match the last time. Crazy effective going foreward and I dont care if I give up defensive stability by not using stay back when I can score 8 goals. :smile:

    Depressing stuff indeed mate. I'm going to take the (5) in just now for a few games. Going to stream too if anyone fancies

    Twitch.tv/madwullie
  • Dead_Dave
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2019
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Just played ONE WL game with a standard 4231. Not much instrutions at all, no stay back at CDM as I like them to join the attack. Result: 8-4 rage quit win by 80th minute. Honestly I dont know if when I scored 8 goals in a WL match the last time. Crazy effective going foreward and I dont care if I give up defensive stability by not using stay back when I can score 8 goals. :smile:

    Its a great tactic, so many options going forward, wish i did the WL now..... Looking forward to next week, been doing well in Div 7 with it, just won a game 6 - 3 !
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I played a couple of matches using it too. It's definitely op. Which is a shame. First rage quit I've forced for ages. Then I had a guy playing 352 who was excellent at keeping the ball. I really struggled against him till I changed my (5) from balanced to long ball and he couldn't get his midfield back quickly enough when I was flooding forward. Ended up stealing the ball from him to win 3-2
    It was a great game, tried to message him afterwards to talk about it and say gg but of course he had messages off
  • smaug89
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    12-3
    with 433 (5)
    hope can get g 1 this week :)
  • Feurez
    973 posts Semi-Pro
    12-9
    Played horrible yesterday and lost many games against clearly inferior opponents. Almost every game the same. Completely dominated, should go one or two goals ahead and then conceed. Then lost my cool and started to rush my game, even blaming the EA gods even though it was up to me in 90% of the games.
    Switched formation 12 times a game did not help.

    Might try out 352 today. New day...
  • FreddieKane
    781 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2019
    Not been playing WL but 352 is working fairly well for me (while still being fun and offering creativity) in Rivals in average at best gameplay, I'm sure a few of the better guys here could do some work with it.

    I'll try mess around with the 451 at some point, used to get results with it way back in 13 I think.
  • madwullie wrote: »
    Yeah I played a couple of matches using it too. It's definitely op. Which is a shame. First rage quit I've forced for ages. Then I had a guy playing 352 who was excellent at keeping the ball. I really struggled against him till I changed my (5) from balanced to long ball and he couldn't get his midfield back quickly enough when I was flooding forward. Ended up stealing the ball from him to win 3-2
    It was a great game, tried to message him afterwards to talk about it and say gg but of course he had messages off

    Don't blame him tbh, fifa messages, while amusing, are 90% angry gibberish.
  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something
    Playing really well 6-2 but the kids have woken up and want to play fortnite 🙄

    Dont think I'll finish my games this weekend , cant tell you guys how much im enjoying Kante Loan card lol have no choice but to buy him the guy intercepts everything .

    Also using POHT for the first time feels much better then PAPL where I get hit regularly on the counter and Balanced where everyone seems to static . Haven't set up 433 yet be nice for some POHT ct if anyone has any ?
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    NEed to sell Van Basten and Bergkamp and after that I will post my Messi team.

    Would like some advice on that if possible
  • The new patch that came out seems to have made the 433 4 less effective.
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    Sold cruyff garrincha and zola. Putting all my coins in 89 Eusebio. But crazy but I'm scared of the coin wipe.

    Bought back hazard to do just now (even although he's gash) and 88 Figo to play lcm for a but. Give him a run out.

    Considering going untradeable but I'm a bit away from that atm. Might well happen going forward
  • Notformeclive
    2803 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is there are icon under about 1.5m that is worth the coins to play false nine?

    Looking at Del Piero, Kaka, maybe Zola.

    Garrincha, Best and Nedved look good but would require position workarounds.

  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Who would you play CDM and RCM in a 433(5)? Flashback Cesc or OTW Frenkie?
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Is there are icon under about 1.5m that is worth the coins to play false nine?

    Looking at Del Piero, Kaka, maybe Zola.

    Garrincha, Best and Nedved look good but would require position workarounds.

    6cf3ff18a9_ANP-59494405.jpg?w=600&s=6c85b5b6bbbc9e7b1de724996d4901aa
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Also think I need to get Guardiola. RIP
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1205 posts Professional
    Played 2 in wk league 433(5) and smashed my opponent then played the 2nd and could even get players to make runs. This game is so bad right now
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Is there are icon under about 1.5m that is worth the coins to play false nine?

    Looking at Del Piero, Kaka, maybe Zola.

    Garrincha, Best and Nedved look good but would require position workarounds.

    6cf3ff18a9_ANP-59494405.jpg?w=600&s=6c85b5b6bbbc9e7b1de724996d4901aa

    This
  • Notformeclive
    2803 posts Fans' Favourite
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Is there are icon under about 1.5m that is worth the coins to play false nine?

    Looking at Del Piero, Kaka, maybe Zola.

    Garrincha, Best and Nedved look good but would require position workarounds.

    6cf3ff18a9_ANP-59494405.jpg?w=600&s=6c85b5b6bbbc9e7b1de724996d4901aa
    madwullie wrote: »
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Is there are icon under about 1.5m that is worth the coins to play false nine?

    Looking at Del Piero, Kaka, maybe Zola.

    Garrincha, Best and Nedved look good but would require position workarounds.

    6cf3ff18a9_ANP-59494405.jpg?w=600&s=6c85b5b6bbbc9e7b1de724996d4901aa

    This

    My favourite player ever, had his prime every year, might wait and price allowing get that.

    I was thinking of someone a bit smaller , more agile , could just buy Messi but I generally rotate two teams and the idea was to have one key player to use both around.

    @madwullie I noticed you had 91 Baggio there, how would you compare him?

    Loved him when I was a kid only thing is EA have messed up as per usual, his agility and balance should be at least 10 higher.


  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    This

    Naamloos2.png


    or this? With someone like Deco at the RCM spot. Or get some more coins and get an Icon CDM and put Frenkie there.

    Naamloos2.png
  • hellodee
    1327 posts Professional
    hellodee wrote: »
    madwullie wrote: »
    Let me know how u get on mate

    okay...will be struggle.. goal is to reach div 6 from div 7.

    I m 50 points away from div 6. Doing well since using your ct. Depth is 6 and change to 9 halftime
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    madwullie wrote: »
    Sold cruyff garrincha and zola. Putting all my coins in 89 Eusebio. But crazy but I'm scared of the coin wipe.

    Bought back hazard to do just now (even although he's gash) and 88 Figo to play lcm for a but. Give him a run out.

    Considering going untradeable but I'm a bit away from that atm. Might well happen going forward

    @madwullie

    Why are you scared of a coin wipe ???? Never happens unless you did something like coin buying / cheating...
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    madwullie wrote: »
    Sold cruyff garrincha and zola. Putting all my coins in 89 Eusebio. But crazy but I'm scared of the coin wipe.

    Bought back hazard to do just now (even although he's gash) and 88 Figo to play lcm for a but. Give him a run out.

    Considering going untradeable but I'm a bit away from that atm. Might well happen going forward

    @madwullie

    Why are you scared of a coin wipe ???? Never happens unless you did something like coin buying / cheating...

    I got banned for selling silvers about 2 months ago but was lucky to get reinstated. Hulkmodus got coin wiped for bulk selling non rare gold RBs last week. He has no reason to lie do I don't believe he was doing anything dodgy. I don't trust EA at all mate.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    madwullie wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    madwullie wrote: »
    Sold cruyff garrincha and zola. Putting all my coins in 89 Eusebio. But crazy but I'm scared of the coin wipe.

    Bought back hazard to do just now (even although he's gash) and 88 Figo to play lcm for a but. Give him a run out.

    Considering going untradeable but I'm a bit away from that atm. Might well happen going forward

    @madwullie

    Why are you scared of a coin wipe ???? Never happens unless you did something like coin buying / cheating...

    I got banned for selling silvers about 2 months ago but was lucky to get reinstated. Hulkmodus got coin wiped for bulk selling non rare gold RBs last week. He has no reason to lie do I don't believe he was doing anything dodgy. I don't trust EA at all mate.

    Yeah, sometimes people get banned for nothing. Slim chance, but i get you.
    Might be in danger myself as I am stocking up on about 200 IF cards to sell for futmas and/or POTM SBC´s.
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Messi is genuinly the best CF in the game. Always open for a pass.

    Having Ziyech, Frenkie and Cesc in midfield makes it so easy to pass too.

    No regrets so far
  • Lepiricus
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2019
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    madwullie wrote: »
    I am a grown adult male - 42 years old - yet I get so angry at replay watchers. Its ridiculous.

    Same here mate, 38 years old and nothing annoyes me as much as replay watchers.
    I watch a replay maybe once in 50 games and then it is a goal of the year, like a bycicle kick or a 35 yard volley with Gerrard :smile:

    Might be an age thing... 40 here and replay watchers are honestly about the only thing that triggers me. I can deal with an EA BS, scripting, pace abusers, game mechanic abusers, whateves but a dude last night (beat me by 6 goals) watched all 45 sec of 8 of his replays.... And I called it a night after that
Sign In or Register to comment.