Are people happy with this patch?

Comments

• Azzaaa_f
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    It’s the severs effecting the gameplay as usual.
  • Jmw1988
    84 posts Park Captain
    I’ve played over 600 games so far this year. By far the worst patch
  • Professor
    3423 posts National Call-Up
    If anything finishing is worse now. Too many things wrong to name. It makes me not want to play the game.
  • Wi1son73
    3632 posts National Call-Up
    It’s so god damn slow .. But not for my opponent who seems to run about Intercepting me without any problems! Whiles my players just take ages to control the ball.

Very hard to turn, pass, dash forward to beak away, even just running in general..

I try and break through on goal after I out smart his defender, but I just can’t and that same defender get back and blocks my shot as my slow animation to shot at goal is just in super slow motion..

It’s so one sided it’s like me and my opponent are having a car race, his is a 3.0 turbo whiles I’m driving a 1.6 ...
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    i just stopped playing fifa all together to broken for me and very unfair with these "surprise mechanics" its riddle through out the game.
  • 6Khedira6
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Morale is at an all time low in this game unfortunately and this is due to bad gameplay servers poor rewards and bad pack luck
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Just getting lag, which I don't usually get.
  • Wi1son73
    3632 posts National Call-Up
    I had to stop as it’s so unplayable.. I’m mean it’s been bad before. But you can try and adapt to the delay etc....
    This is a whole new level of BS
  • Sporter
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The patch before last was the worst by far. This is a slight improvement. It was still sooo much better on release and I wish we could go back to it. Never even got a WL with it :disappointed:
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    What patch? It's 2.4gig of junk downloaded to our consoles. Nothing is changed.
  • BSDShoes
    3210 posts National Call-Up
    Professor wrote: »
    If anything finishing is worse now. Too many things wrong to name. It makes me not want to play the game.

Turn off timed finishing, best thing I did last year.
  • HullCity1904
    2949 posts National Call-Up
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you EA seriously. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ your special cards and promo. there's no point

4231 drop back with militao,hernandez,rousillon,rashford,sissoko,martial,dembele,ben yedder... you dont need anything else. 30k team that it.

even ter stegen is playing worse now.
  • lastfifa
    3018 posts National Call-Up
    After latest patch every online game is decided by ❤️❤️❤️❤️. One part of the game you dominate completely and othervyour opponent.