The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Peanut2000
    689 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh my god this tread is painful sometimes 😩
  • Jetwhitespurs
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mark0515 wrote: »
    Still no update ..... can’t believe it! All we want is the faces to play with ffs

So are we ever going to see this squad update or is it just complete B.S...
  • OlaL
    23 posts Ball Boy
    On sofifa it says the latest squads are december 4. Is this any good?
  • g89bitzu
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    OlaL wrote: »

it is the pc squad update... but this update is not good, because the faces added in the latest patch (amadou, konsa, nakamba, etc.) are not included in the squad update.. ea is a nightmare company
  • OlaL
    23 posts Ball Boy
    g89bitzu wrote: »

it is the pc squad update... but this update is not good, because the faces added in the latest patch (amadou, konsa, nakamba, etc.) are not included in the squad update.. ea is a nightmare company
    Ok, that was what i thaught😐
    Anyone got any info on when we can play with all the new faces? At least a gut feeling on it??

• VCF10
    16 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2019

Anyone got any info on when we can play with all the new faces? At least a gut feeling on it??

Fifa 21
    And next squad update coming to Xbox and PS4 on August 2020
  • This is excruciating :'(

Can't you at least manage expectations a little bit EA?
  • Jetwhitespurs
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Who Fark en knowd

2025 maybe...EA are out searching for unicorns and the rare and usually allusive 5 arsed monkey...
  • This really is pathetic from EA.
    Do they realise customer disappointment is turning into anger/rage at how ridiculous EA is handling this awful edition of FIFA??

Nobody replying to us...? Anybody???

Personally I will not buy another game from EA.
    Constant year on year disappointment and hard to explain.... regression!!!!?
    I really want to play the new Star Wars game... but it’s from EA and I refuse to give them anymore of my money.
    Don’t even know why I’m bothering to post here... mainly in hope that if the Fifa community have a big enough voice, we can actually make a change!!??

New strap line:

“EA Sports... it’s in the bank“ 🏦
  • shrubb77
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let's face it guys and girls, we will get last week's squad update tomorrow and this week's next Friday 😡
  • OlaL
    23 posts Ball Boy
    shrubb77 wrote: »
    Let's face it guys and girls, we will get last week's squad update tomorrow and this week's next Friday 😡
    Hoho, if thats the case iam buzzing of excitement! Dont you think that sounded a bit optimistic?😅
  • D. Nice
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    shrubb77 wrote: »
    Hoho, if thats the case iam buzzing of excitement! Dont you think that sounded a bit optimistic?😅

Way too optimistic. As I said the last time I don't even think we will get any squad updated at all at this point. I picked the game up a few weeks ago for half price and regret every bit of this decision. Not gonna do the same mistake again next year.

On Twitter they said the squad update will come this week. Well, the week is almost over and again no squad update for consoles. @EA_Roger @EA_Cian @EA_GZaro
  • L4r14m
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    So I’m not up to speed about the regular schedule. Are the squad updates usually on Fri? If so, I imagine there’s no chance of anything happening before that.
  • Vincne1
    64 posts Park Captain
    Perhaps EA guys just having their coffee sit back watching us grumbling here at the moment. Or it could the worst case, they don’t see at all.
  • shrubb77
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    That's the annoying thing, I get it that Microsoft and Sony need to test patches, but an internal squad update that in previous years was clockwork every Friday, we are being told vague times and reasons, surely they could have sorted last weeks squad update on Monday /Tuesday so we could catch up with pc on Friday at least. But no we are hanging on despite being the largest contributors to their profit! Not **** good enough!!!!!
  • Puman5
    15 posts Ball Boy
    So what we have always known as the "November updates" are now really the "December updates" they will drag this process out as long as possible to maximise sales on FUT and hopefully push people to the online modes. I will definitely not be pushed to ultimate team. I simply will not buy the game until January if at all. I think EA either dont realise how far they are pushing loyal customers or dont care! But I'm sick of misleading marketing campaigns, bug ridden gameplay and constantly waiting for something to be fixed or updated. I was so annoyed with the problems that happened with fifa 19 and I told myself not to buy the game. But with the villa team getting scanned I thought I would give it one more go. And I regret doing it. This offline mode is on a continual downward slope. They will not improve or revamp it and PES will take more and more licenses. It might be a drop in the ocean what money they get off me but without real changes( that I doubt we will get) I'm not buying again.
  • Sullivinho12
    79 posts Park Captain
    Isnt the squad update just to change the face from "no to yes", the graphical data was in the patch, why does this take so long.
  • Daviddt86
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will I'the update be todzy or tomorrow?
  • OptimusFawkes
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2019
    I’m still waiting for the last two Atletico player scans (Lodi and Saponjic). Itching to start my CM with Atletico.

Actually f**king pissed that they actually decided to release FIVE Atletico scans into THREE OR MORE batches (Felix first, then Herrera + Felipe, and they haven’t done the rest yet). Absolutely ridiculous. What are they trying to achieve?

And that’s still not counting the other scanned players like Hermoso, Trippier, and Llorente, though im less bothered since they’ve got decent ones now (not sure about Trippier’s).
  • Daviddt86 wrote: »
    Will I'the update be todzy or tomorrow?

No one knows for sure - might not even come this week...
  • Kasa
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I tried to start a thread but apparently it got deleted; weren’t the Real Madrid 4th kit supposed to come out yesterday? I didn’t get it
  • Revolver_310
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    PES adding Harvey Elliott, at the rate FIFA updates squads, we should get Harvey Elliott by the time he turns 33 years of age.
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Implementing scans into the game apparently takes a lot of time so i'm guessing they release them when they're ready. Although i do think they hold some back for 21
  • Moose Factory
    4271 posts National Call-Up
    Kasa wrote: »
    I tried to start a thread but apparently it got deleted; weren’t the Real Madrid 4th kit supposed to come out yesterday? I didn’t get it

It’s tied to an objective in FUT. Check your seasons tab thing.
  • Kasa
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Ah ok, so you can’t get it in career mode?
  • Moose Factory
    4271 posts National Call-Up

Ah ok, so you can’t get it in career mode?

I don’t think so unfortunately.