In my opinion, EA sabotages offline mode so that they become unplayable.

MrBromwich
45 posts Park Captain
In my opinion, EA sabotages offline mode so that they become unplayable and we have only one option to play FUT. The mistakes EA makes with the new update are just amateurish mistakes. So I cannot come to a different conclusion than that EA is sabotaging everything.

Comments

  • WestBrom434
    71 posts Park Captain
    You can’t put it passed them
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MrBromwich wrote: »
    In my opinion, EA sabotages offline mode so that they become unplayable and we have only one option to play FUT. The mistakes EA makes with the new update are just amateurish mistakes. So I cannot come to a different conclusion than that EA is sabotaging everything.

    Wondered now for years w that so I bought Pes 2020 it’s not that bad. Even without lots off licen
  • BSDShoes
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    es el fuego
  • Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2019
    Bugs are a long standing problem in the FIFA series so I don't think that EA sabotages offline modes. They just have bad programming and quality control. That's what happens when one football game has 95% market domination.

    In FIFA 09 for example Manager Mode was so broken that it froze after a certain amount of seasons so you couldn't continue. And FUT had only just been released then and didn't dominate the game anywhere to what it does now.

    Also, if EA wanted people to have only one option to play FUT, they would remove modes such as Online Seasons.
  • FalconFan
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cooler08 wrote: »

    Also, if EA wanted people to have only one option to play FUT, they would remove modes such as Online Seasons.

    From what I understand EA did remove FUT single player seasons in FIFA 20, so they might be heading that direction.
  • Master110
    1097 posts Professional
    FalconFan wrote: »
    Cooler08 wrote: »

    Also, if EA wanted people to have only one option to play FUT, they would remove modes such as Online Seasons.

    From what I understand EA did remove FUT single player seasons in FIFA 20, so they might be heading that direction.

    Because coding ai is a lot of work. Which they dont have the skill. With a game as big as fifa. You would of thought they could put a whole team on offline play.



    Fifa is no longer fifa 20 its FUT 20. Sooner or later everyone will leave and go buy pes
  • FalconFan
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Master110 wrote: »
    FalconFan wrote: »
    Cooler08 wrote: »

    Also, if EA wanted people to have only one option to play FUT, they would remove modes such as Online Seasons.

    From what I understand EA did remove FUT single player seasons in FIFA 20, so they might be heading that direction.

    Because coding ai is a lot of work. Which they dont have the skill. With a game as big as fifa. You would of thought they could put a whole team on offline play.



    Fifa is no longer fifa 20 its FUT 20. Sooner or later everyone will leave and go buy pes

    Are they really programming AI though or are they just programming the same old “computer”?

    I think they are “trying” to program AI and failing. That might be why some games seem to be much easier or harder than the level a person picks when playing against the computer.

  • wave4gods
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dos not matter what they update, the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up som other ❤️❤️❤️❤️ instead, just dont put money into the game!! This game is BS… wow dont know how this new dude can say that "We only have common issues like every one else" . Give me a brake, can someone just please get in touch with someone up in the fifa community ?.


    HOLY F ❤️❤️❤️❤️ THIS GAME IS BROKEN. LIVE IN OSLO, WHEN PLAYING RIVALS I MATCHMAKE WITH PEOPLE FROM MOSCOW. ITS RIDICULOS.

    The lagg compensation kills the game.
    The argument they used for going from peer to peer connection was so people cannot cheat, now look what happened in the North Amerika and European fifa community, F this game. Its just stupid.

    Dont care if people i play against cheats, if the gameplay is smooth and responsive aaaaaaal dayyyyyy loooong, i dont care at all!!!

    Just see how quick they can "mood" the game ingame, play mysteriball, look how easy it is! They are the f cheaters. Would have been sick to se what the actually do with people playing this game, how much the are affecting the actual gameplay and how scripted this game is. THERE HAS BEEN PRROF ON WHAT TYPE OF SCRIPTING IT IS, but they say its only happening in squad battles and silngle player =P BS. haha. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
Sign In or Register to comment.