How many Best Of TOTW have you packed?

Comments

• VanNostrilboy
    67 posts Park Captain
    Just got mbappe from a 7.5k squad battles pack. That and Dalglish from the icon sbc are the best 2 pulls I've ever had since I started ultimate team on Fifa 12.
  • Wortel1981
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wortel1981 wrote: »
    Zero in about 75 packs

I thought i do one more TOTW upgrade pack and packed KDB!
  • Loco_kniene
    845 posts Professional
    Zero in about 75 packs

I thought i do one more TOTW upgrade pack and packed KDB!

@Wortel1981 nice pull! Decided to do some more after Ronaldo and Son, but as I expected nothing much haha.
  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Saving packs for TOTY
  • Redlad
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

Did 15 tradeable TOTW packs for like 500k, also used some untradeables. Had a very good return out of the 15, I got ; Naingollan, 2x Ben Yedder and these 2. My girlfriend opened the Ronaldo pack, I literally froze.

So has been a great return coinwise, my pack luck this year is unbelieveable. Saturday got Cruyff in the Icon SBC and now this. Think I've used all my pack luck for the coming 50 years 😂🤣

Why is the language different on the cards in the two pics? Not calling any bluff, just noticed and wondered why.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6438 posts Big Money Move
    Redlad wrote: »
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

Did 15 tradeable TOTW packs for like 500k, also used some untradeables. Had a very good return out of the 15, I got ; Naingollan, 2x Ben Yedder and these 2. My girlfriend opened the Ronaldo pack, I literally froze.

So has been a great return coinwise, my pack luck this year is unbelieveable. Saturday got Cruyff in the Icon SBC and now this. Think I've used all my pack luck for the coming 50 years 😂🤣

Why is the language different on the cards in the two pics? Not calling any bluff, just noticed and wondered why.

I can't see any difference in language
  • L1vingl1fe
    4083 posts National Call-Up
    Just Mane who I promptly sold to fund Pele
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

Look at the stats, Son has:

SNL DRI
    SCH VRD
    PAS FYS

Ronaldo has:

PAC DRI
    SHO DEF
    PAS PHY

One is in English the other is... Dutch? German? Not sure.
  • Wooly1203
    3091 posts National Call-Up
    None
  • DirtyHarryZak
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    0 and did every flash and rewards and all.

• zago33
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How long will they bé in packs?
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

SNL DRI
    SCH VRD
    PAS FYS

Ronaldo has:

PAC DRI
    SHO DEF
    PAS PHY

I see this too 🤔
  • Tboon
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Mertens tradable and if Yedder untradable
  • BlackFridayRule
    1354 posts Professional
    Did the last flash sbc and got a ucl card... Giroud.....a duplicate at that ffs! Then i notice something.. I got an if to... Oh hello ben yedder!

Sell now or during weekend?
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Untradable Ben Yedder which isn’t bad.
  • Guvnor
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    I spent in total 500k on totw packs, packed mertens and mahrez, now regretting it hugely, after Thursday rewards I could of improved my team quite a lot with that much coinage, what’s worse is that figure includes the sale of mertens and mahrez so I’m now down to 20k. My team is pretty good but am so disappointed in myself for not stopping whilst I was ahead.
  • CustardHippo
    LiamSully wrote: »
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

SNL DRI
    SCH VRD
    PAS FYS

Ronaldo has:

PAC DRI
    SHO DEF
    PAS PHY

I see this too 🤔

Don't really have an explanation for it... Anyone?
  • Loco_kniene
    845 posts Professional
    edited December 2019
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

@CustardHippo @LiamSully @Redlad yes true mates. Occassionally switch from English to Dutch when opening packs. Just between the ears but sometimes feel more lucky when I switch them around. Got a picture on my phone when you dont believe me :) P.S you could also see in both pics that my TV is in there haha
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    greif44 wrote: »
    One tradeable Lewandowski on Friday which I sold immediately. Haven`t saved any packs for the promo.

Same for me on Friday also
  • Dubbly
    1236 posts Professional
    Just packed IF Mane after having rubbish luck all weekend.

Noice.
  • YB_11_
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did 4 tradable otw sbcs, highest pull was Max. 😂
  • Redlad
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

@CustardHippo @LiamSully @Redlad yes true mates. Occassionally switch from English to Dutch when opening packs. Just between the ears but sometimes feel more lucky when I switch them around. Got a picture on my phone when you dont believe me :) P.S you could also see in both pics that my TV is in there haha

Makes sense, no need to show anything else, I was just wondering. :) seems like your superstition paid off, or it was just a coincidence. Either way, amazing pulls! Very jealous but also very happy for you. Enjoy the players or the team they buy you. P.s. your missus seems cool (and has pack luck), keep hold of that one!
  • Loco_kniene
    845 posts Professional
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

Makes sense, no need to show anything else, I was just wondering. :) seems like your superstition paid off, or it was just a coincidence. Either way, amazing pulls! Very jealous but also very happy for you. Enjoy the players or the team they buy you. P.s. your missus seems cool (and has pack luck), keep hold of that one!

@Redlad Yes mate, try it once when opening packs. Got me some great pulls this FUT. Also packed Cruyff in the icon SBC. Sold Son and Ronaldo both to buy Messi and spend the remaining 700k on other tradeable TOTW packs.. Guess what, nothing 😂 Should've kept that 700k tbh.
  • Redlad
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

@Redlad Yes mate, try it once when opening packs. Got me some great pulls this FUT. Also packed Cruyff in the icon SBC. Sold Son and Ronaldo both to buy Messi and spend the remaining 700k on other tradeable TOTW packs.. Guess what, nothing 😂 Should've kept that 700k tbh.

Always the way, should quit while ahead but you might have stopped at cruyff and have no Messi, so, I’d say you’ve done alright! :)
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

I was thinking more like “blue/black-white/gold dress” but yeah I’ll go with yours...

Seems to work going by your pulls!
    Do you switch after a good pull or after a run of bad?
    Asking for a friend... 😂
  • CustardHippo
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

Fair enough, superstition that works for you
  • Redlad
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

Always the way, should quit while ahead but you might have stopped at cruyff and have no Messi, so, I’d say you’ve done alright! :)

Ps deffo going to try this! :) awful pack luck this year.

Baby del piero tots Ronaldo and militao last year though (among others) so shouldnt complain I guess (although I still do...) :)
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    IF Hazard from one of the flash SBCs, probably my best ever pull
  • Loco_kniene
    845 posts Professional
    LiamSully wrote: »
    20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

I was thinking more like “blue/black-white/gold dress” but yeah I’ll go with yours...

Seems to work going by your pulls!
    Do you switch after a good pull or after a run of bad?
    Asking for a friend... 😂

@LiamSully mostly after I pack a walkout worth more then 100k or after I go on an amazing longrun of not packing anything. I know it would be classified as BS that it helps, but for me it seems to work. Little bit of superstition 😂
  • PiotrLolo
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2019

Did 1 tradeable. Got Pablo (81). Worst deal I ever made.