How many Best Of TOTW have you packed?

Comments

• Tue69
    1177 posts Professional
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Promes...that's it. Bought 6 125k Packs with Coins, best Card Marquinhios 87. Packweight is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rip off.
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    None they a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ rigged, packed same Tarkowski 4 times and forsberg 3 times...
  • Moopycamel
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sb rewards: TOTW Ben yedder
  • Mattheos
    1516 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mertens Tradeable, Mertens Untradeable from serie a 81+
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tradeable Hazard and Nainggolan
  • Crucio
    15 posts Last Pick at the Park
    CR7 tradeable! Played him, sold him and finally got Neymar + Mbappe
  • Chavez76
    5989 posts Big Money Move
  • Tboon
    3263 posts National Call-Up
    Are they still in packs?
  • MrMTFC
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Totw nainggolan, 87 mahrez and pogba. Bought 0 fp and packs, just basically the freebies from season rewards and sbc so can't really complain
  • James909
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Untradable hazard last night.
  • Der_Ahhhnold
    81 posts Park Captain
    One: untradeable Mane. Pretty decent I would say!
  • PaulDr
    1277 posts Professional
    None.
  • TW1103
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    I done about 15 TOTW packs (I packed Pablo from Ligue 1 upgrade SBC about 10 times, so kept using him in tradeable ones) and ended up with zero best of ones... I got Junior Moraes about 49261008 times though.

One up-side was that I got Oblak and Griezmann in the same two player pack
  • Wortel1981
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zero in about 75 packs
  • 20191201-053531.jpg

20191201-134923.jpg

Did 15 tradeable TOTW packs for like 500k, also used some untradeables. Had a very good return out of the 15, I got ; Naingollan, 2x Ben Yedder and these 2. My girlfriend opened the Ronaldo pack, I literally froze.

So has been a great return coinwise, my pack luck this year is unbelieveable. Saturday got Cruyff in the Icon SBC and now this. Think I've used all my pack luck for the coming 50 years 😂🤣
  • Roc_Xel
    1378 posts Professional
    Spent a lot of FP, usually do during BF as I am too busy to play more than around 20 games a week normally and cant really play WL most week-ends due to my young kids, played only 2 so far this year and stopped both at 14 wins. Also because obv. I can afford it too which actually makes a big difference, cant simply believe some morons would buy FP they can't really afford but anyways.

Probably spent about 800$ in all three days, used 400 Friday, 300 Saturday and 100 Sunday.

Got Mertens IF, and yesterday, with some of the last FP remaining, IF Messi. Did not find him better than Neymar though at sole CAM in my 41212-2, so despite being a first owner I sold him and will use the 2 mio elsewhere (mid Cruyff).
  • Vezzo
    1187 posts Professional
  • Jimbomack87
    47 posts Park Captain
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    Spent a lot of FP, usually do during BF as I am too busy to play more than around 20 games a week normally and cant really play WL most week-ends due to my young kids, played only 2 so far this year and stopped both at 14 wins. Also because obv. I can afford it too which actually makes a big difference, cant simply believe some morons would buy FP they can't really afford but anyways.

Probably spent about 800$ in all three days, used 400 Friday, 300 Saturday and 100 Sunday.

Got Mertens IF, and yesterday, with some of the last FP remaining, IF Messi. Did not find him better than Neymar though at sole CAM in my 41212-2, so despite being a first owner I sold him and will use the 2 mio elsewhere (mid Cruyff).

Dude. 800 on fifa points? Thats madness.
  • Hagooey
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Donr around 20 of the TOTW upgrades, about 15 tradable and then 5 untradeable.

Got higuain and De Vrij as my best pulls, both untradeable.

Best I’ve got from the 15 odd tradeable has been 82 rated.

In total I’ve packed 0 best of TOTW.
  • Idek
    15594 posts World Class
    Messi from one of the flash sbc's and Ben Yedder from a tradeable TOTW SBC
  • dinbaba
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    0, and I spended som serious money
  • TheBenson
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA have given all the best TOTW cards to the third world countries who funnily enough have the best connection
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Literally did the guaranteed TOTW SBC once and got Nainggolan
  • JSteward1
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Treadeable Mbappe & Tradeable Hazard. Got the hazard on Saturday Sold him and kept the coins, did another about 15 mins ago and got mbappe.....
  • ComptonLAX94
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite
    JSteward1 wrote: »
    Treadeable Mbappe & Tradeable Hazard. Got the hazard on Saturday Sold him and kept the coins, did another about 15 mins ago and got mbappe.....

:(:|
  • WelshXavi
    1127 posts Professional
    1- Mbappe!
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1329 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ben yedder
  • Nessy
    2304 posts Fans' Favourite
    91 Lewa
    85 WBY

Lewa tradable WBY not
  • CustardHippo
    2872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didn't pack a single one BUT I did pack IF Modric from one of the saved packs. Opened at least 50 or so plus the flash SBCs and that was the highlight. The rest were 83 and below.