2 player online game lagging in 2019

Recoba
4384 posts National Call-Up
EA Sports what else. Biggest joke of a company.

Comments

• Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    It also lags on squad battles...
  • Liamooo
    1086 posts Professional
    The lag/delay tonight is shocking, literaly can’t switch players
  • greif44
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah this is a disgrace. Used to played WoW back in the day, even 10 years ago there was no issue with 40 vs 40 battlegrounds etc. And here we are, they can't provide good connection in 1 v 1 game.
  • tworaf
    409 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @recoba I think you alone have 2000 threads on delay. I only played 5 games this week. Im trying to eventually quit. complaining on forum leads to nothing
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15388 posts World Class
    Recoba wrote: »
    It also lags on squad battles...

It's because you're connected to the EA servers. Theres no such thing as an offline mode in FUT as you need internet and need to connect to the servers just to enter the menus.

As for the gameplay, I just play now when its smooth and play MW when fifa is delayed and unresponsive. So as you can imagine, I dont play much fifa these days.
  • Jpo41
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dear Consumer,
    It is your fault your connection is so bad. EA would investigate it if it costed us money or people complained. Since you guys bought lightening rounds out in 5 minutes, you are telling us everything is fine!

Go ❤️❤️❤️❤️ yourself,

EA Pseudo Community Engagement

• KurtyH
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2019
    Give up moaning and get over it.

They don't want a level playing field in game otherwise all the good players will always win and the bad players will always loose and they will lose a huge amount of players. There is no business sense in that, this game will only gravitate more and more this way so get used to it.
    You should be happy in future to win one then lose one and occasionally draw one and then thank EA, rinse and repeat skill level is being removed from this game.

Thank EA and be eternally grateful for your wins when they come.
  • Covkilla91mob
    1901 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is why I moan about the slow gameplay as other fifas compansated the delay as it had less animations and players head derectoin in passing did not matter as much till 19 with there linear tactics making 1 dimensional gameplay.

To many ask for a slow game and this the end result and if you think of it all games are delayed but not as slow to play hence why it's hard to notice.

Fifa now is unplayable if your suffering delay or and kind of bad gameplay and I notice it more playing far away players as there team is so fast and smooth .

I get to see it both ends and it's terrible to win knowing that person is delayed as you can see it.
  • Str8hii
    1683 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its only gonna get worse its on blackfriday sale for 29.99 usd
  • Jpo41
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    KurtyH wrote: »
    Give up moaning and get over it.

They don't want a level playing field in game otherwise all the good players will always win and the bad players will always loose and they will lose a huge amount of players. There is no business sense in that, this game will only gravitate more and more this way so get used to it.
    You should be happy in future to win one then lose one and occasionally draw one and then thank EA, rinse and repeat skill level is being removed from this game.

Thank EA and be eternally grateful for your wins when they come.

I agree with him. Shut the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up and just buy and don't question ever.