Just put 2.5 mil into RTTF Neres

johnlaker62
1532 posts Play-Off Hero
He dropped from 130K to 100K over the past day and a half. With their final game coming up December 10th he should rise nicely. All Ajax has to do is tie Sevilla to get through. I could see him getting up to 150k by next week

Comments

• Froog
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fingers crossed for you on that one.
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Froog wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for you on that one.

Thanks dude
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    That's the definition of getting your balls out. Good luck, Sir.
  • FUT_Moe
    1441 posts Professional
    He dropped from 130K to 100K over the past day and a half. With their final game coming up December 10th he should rise nicely. All Ajax has to do is tie Valencia to get through. I could see him getting up to 150k by next week

• JuliantbX
    2965 posts National Call-Up
    Ishibum wrote: »
    That's the definition of getting your balls out. Good luck, Sir.

• R.i.p
  • Chewbaccary
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ajax are pretty "meh" this year and have little chance to do well in the knockouts.

They are too reliant on Ziyech.

100k isn't really great value for an 86-87 Neres.
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ajax are pretty "meh" this year and have little chance to do well in the knockouts.

Are you kidding? Neres is Brazilian with lots of links. There's a lack of LWs in the game currently. An 86 Neres will have 90 pace, 80 shooting, 80 passing, 91 dribbling and 72 physicality. With deadeye he'll be beast. That's worth 150k easy.
  • ozcs_69
    4571 posts National Call-Up
    Durrani13 wrote: »

Are you kidding? Neres is Brazilian with lots of links. There's a lack of LWs in the game currently. An 86 Neres will have 90 pace, 80 shooting, 80 passing, 91 dribbling and 72 physicality. With deadeye he'll be beast. That's worth 150k easy.

you done good bro, you gota be in it to win it... only thing is, he might crash a bit more early black friday promo
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    He might not be worth 150k but i can see him going for more during the hype
  • Durrani13
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

you done good bro, you gota be in it to win it... only thing is, he might crash a bit more early black friday promo

Not me the OP :smile: I was just outlining my opinion. I could never invest like that much. I buy high and sell low.
  • Chewbaccary
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite

3 star WF and tough league.

If people were that keen on the card, the RTTF wouldn't be so cheap.
  • AdamJK222
    56 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2019
    Risky. I think one of the main reasons for his low price is the existence of OTW Promes. A Much letter Ajax LW that a lot of people have untradable in their club.

Even people without the OTW have the option of buying IF Promes who is twice as good as Neres for half the cost.
  • Durrani13
    AdamJK222 wrote: »
    Risky. I think one of the main reasons for his low price is the existence of OTW Promes. A Much letter Ajax LW that a lot of people have untradable in their club.

Even people without the OTW have the option of buying IF Promes who is twice as good as Neres for half the cost.

Harder to link. Neres is Brazilian.
  • cheeseyrust
    262 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got Neres rttf and Sancho rttf in the same untradable pack and next pack got rttf Handanovic , bit gutted even though i was lucky as hell because only one of Sancho and Handanovic goes up because one of them are getting ko'd.
    On the bright side i did pack Neymar out the prime sbc yesterday oooossshhhh
  • llcg04
    650 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got Neres rttf and Sancho rttf in the same untradable pack and next pack got rttf Handanovic , bit gutted even though i was lucky as hell because only one of Sancho and Handanovic goes up because one of them are getting ko'd.

So you just came here to brag ;)
  • Ben
    5444 posts Big Money Move

Not really thru can both go through ...one in 2nd one in 3rd
  • AdamJK222
    56 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2019
    AdamJK222 wrote: »

Harder to link. Neres is Brazilian.

Yes but if it's a Brazilian you are after you get Scream Bernard. Not a crazy amount more and so much better. Neres would need 3 or 4 upgrades to feel nearly as good because of how important the Agility/Balance combo is.

In short if you are looking for an Ajax LW you go Promes. If you are looking for a Brazilian LW you go Bernard.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019

Ajax has the potential to get the level of last year definitely. Promes, Ziyech, Martinez, Tagliafico, Blind all standing out atm. If Tadic, Mazraoui and vd Beek find their form back again we can win from anyone.

Well likely be group winner as well.
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just got him to sell right before the groups upgrade. I’m not going to keep all year lol. He was 130k a couple days ago. I bought all between 100-103k. I don’t see much risk. All RTTF cards exploded last year after Black Friday
  • BlackFridayRule
    1584 posts Play-Off Hero
    Here i was afraid i overpayed at 66k
  • Retropoe82
    1659 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ajax out valencia n chelsea through my prediction sorry to give you the predictors curse
  • Bapinho
    3433 posts National Call-Up

pretty meh :D:D:D:D ? If it wasnt for uefa maffia we wouldve won twice against chelsea and already been through with only wins every game. you clearly have no knowledge of football. In the league theyre almost already the champions. Even though we sold de ligt and de jong it seems like Ajax is even more strong then last year
  • Bapinho
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    GG on OP though; i would sell in may when Ajax have won the Championsleague :)
  • mn0401
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haha.
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't worry they will do well vs Man U
  • Now is the time to invest? dropped to 45k, surely they will do well in Europa? pretty much no competition for them, hardest opponent would be RB Salzburg
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Screenshot-20191210-225530-Companion.jpg

Gl bro
  • Djkhalid1921
    10589 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2019
    djvkool43 wrote: »
    Now is the time to invest? dropped to 45k, surely they will do well in Europa? pretty much no competition for them, hardest opponent would be RB Salzburg

inter are actually really good this season, just got unlucky. they're top of serie a as well