The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Cricket Lounge

Comments

  • Antparry92
    18581 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Honestly what is the actual point of sky sports cricket channel?

    Constant re-runs of about 4-5 interview/documentaries, followed by no other countries test matches. Wanted to follow the Windies against Afghanistan to find I’m having to drag it up online on a stream somewhere

    They used to show the indian, australian and west indies cricket

    Seems theyve lost most of it
    The coverage now is shocking. If I can find a reliable streaming site for it I’ll be binning sky right off
  • Hicksy2011
    14138 posts Has That Special Something
    Crawley given his debut, good to see
    Managed to avoid using it as an excuse to bring Bairstow back thank god
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    5 seamers :D

    What a farce of a selection

    If 4 seamers cant get you 20 wickets neither will 5

    And pope who never keeps for Surrey is keeping wicket
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Iv seen plenty of green pitches in New Zealand do nothing and spin at the end, let's hope that's not the case
  • Apollo
    17851 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »
    5 seamers :D

    What a farce of a selection

    If 4 seamers cant get you 20 wickets neither will 5

    And pope who never keeps for Surrey is keeping wicket

    Completely agree, don't like them playing 5 seamers at all. Think that's the wrong decision.

    I'm glad they've given Crawley his debut though, hope he does well.
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Apollo wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    5 seamers :D

    What a farce of a selection

    If 4 seamers cant get you 20 wickets neither will 5

    And pope who never keeps for Surrey is keeping wicket

    Completely agree, don't like them playing 5 seamers at all. Think that's the wrong decision.

    I'm glad they've given Crawley his debut though, hope he does well.

    This has all the makings of him playing 1 test, failing, then not playing for another 5 years
  • Handy Andy
    5836 posts Big Money Move
    how have a country with Buttler, Foakes and Bairstow (lol) ended up playing Pope as keeper ffs

  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Apparently hes kept in 5 first class matches in his life

    Pretty unfair to even ask him to do this, should be concentrating on his batting
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Archer bowling 80mph again

    No point him playing if hes not bowling 140kph+
  • Apollo
    17851 posts World Class
    Broad! There's the first!
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Root would probably quite like to wind back the clock, pick a spinner and bat first

    2-0 to New Zealand
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Reus wrote: »
    Root would probably quite like to wind back the clock, pick a spinner and bat first

    2-0 to New Zealand

    Boom

    It worked

    Feel that was half me half chris woakes
  • Apollo
    17851 posts World Class
    That's a great catch from Root
  • Apollo
    17851 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Root would probably quite like to wind back the clock, pick a spinner and bat first

    2-0 to New Zealand

    Boom

    It worked

    Feel that was half me half chris woakes

    Well played :joy:
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Broad, Curran and archer all bowled poorly

    Woakes was very good, consistent lines and consistent pace

    Hoping for good news when I check the score in the morning but I'm not hopeful
  • AaronMFC
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    snicko edge well after its went past the bat makes sense.
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    I'm assuming snick relies on a person syncing up the audio and video

    I'm pretty sure he hit that

    Thought I saw a miniscule flicker on hotspot too

    And two noises on the audio
  • Hicksy2011
    14138 posts Has That Special Something
    Is anyone watching? Is Archer still bowling slowly?
    The whole point of him is a 93+ mph bowler and we seem to have broke him after one summer
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Stokes is bowling faster on one leg than archer is

    He has to be dropped when jimmy is fit
  • Hicksy2011
    14138 posts Has That Special Something
    Back to the good old days this is
    I’m spending the whole test expecting us to have a session so awful the entire test unravels
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Jeez

    Burns played some atrocious shots in his innings, but his outrageous run of luck continues

    First session tonight basically decides the game

    Root needs runs to make up for bowling first
  • Antparry92
    18581 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »
    Jeez

    Burns played some atrocious shots in his innings, but his outrageous run of luck continues

    First session tonight basically decides the game

    Root needs runs to make up for bowling first
    Think I’m gonna stay up and watch the majority tonight seeing as this is turning day (result will depend on what happens tonight)
  • Apollo
    17851 posts World Class
    Come on England!
  • Apollo
    17851 posts World Class
    edited November 2019
    50 for Burns! Important partnership this has been
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Apollo wrote: »
    50 for Burns! Important partnership this has been

    One of these two has to make 150+
  • Apollo
    17851 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    50 for Burns! Important partnership this has been

    One of these two has to make 150+

    Agreed. Burns has played nicely today, given what you wrote in an earlier post about how poor he played yesterday (I missed yesterday's play hence I don't know), this must be much better?
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Apollo wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    50 for Burns! Important partnership this has been

    One of these two has to make 150+

    Agreed. Burns has played nicely today, given what you wrote in an earlier post about how poor he played yesterday (I missed yesterday's play hence I don't know), this must be much better?

    Yes it has

    Root just looks a shell of his former self, he cant score a run off the front foot unless it's on his pads

    And hes just letting Santner bowl to him
  • Hicksy2011
    14138 posts Has That Special Something
    I cant believe Root has a strike rate 20 lower than Burns
    He really needs some form of break/change
  • Reus
    23102 posts Club Captain
    Hes not swept or used his feet once to santner

    Must be so low on confidence

    10 runs off his last 51 balls

    Santner 11 runs off 8 overs
  • Hicksy2011
    14138 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m trying to stay awake but this isn’t helping
Sign In or Register to comment.