TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    Not much selling for me ATM
    Hopefully a decent UCL SBC Tonight
  • Horlj
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Horlj wrote: »
    Started with around 130k on monday morning with this method and have made around 25-30k yesterday in sales

Focused more on buying quantity UCL rather than quality. So my TP has 90 cards of players like Joe Gomez, Rodrigo, Gaya, Schulz etc.

Should I look to get to a certain point with coins, sell them all and upgrade my players to a higher quality?

just look on this thread like past 2 pages say and copy some peoples sellers best way

Does the method normally run throughout the games cycle? Or does UCL selling normally die off?
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Started with around 130k on monday morning with this method and have made around 25-30k yesterday in sales

Focused more on buying quantity UCL rather than quality. So my TP has 90 cards of players like Joe Gomez, Rodrigo, Gaya, Schulz etc.

Should I look to get to a certain point with coins, sell them all and upgrade my players to a higher quality?

just look on this thread like past 2 pages say and copy some peoples sellers best way

Does the method normally run throughout the games cycle? Or does UCL selling normally die off?

big UCL and Nif will run through the games cycle theres always lazy buyers
  • RBailss
    13924 posts Has That Special Something
    First cycle back - PS4

3421a47b5c61a8cfc5c0268d1d725412.png
  • Ghotting
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    3x 0 at ps4. dead day.
  • AntraXxX
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prices of UCL players in 10-20k pricerange are going to drop on friday due to a lot of packs being opened? (yes crystal ball and all that haha)
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    AntraXxX wrote: »
    Prices of UCL players in 10-20k pricerange are going to drop on friday due to a lot of packs being opened? (yes crystal ball and all that haha)

I would assume nearly all of these players will drop come Friday. I would probably advise starting to whittle down your TP as the week goes on and get rid of any cards that have risk. I know there are a number of players right now that I'm making coins on but know their prices are inflated and wont last.
  • RBailss
    13924 posts Has That Special Something
    CL Azpi - 14k (PS4)
  • Airmax6
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    confession : last week i tried to be smart and snipe a RTTF mané. Ended up buying a IF Mané for 1.4 mio B)
    Sold my if mané + rttf dybala to buy rttf mané hahaha. i made someone very happy
  • RemyS
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    Chappy wrote: »

I would assume nearly all of these players will drop come Friday. I would probably advise starting to whittle down your TP as the week goes on and get rid of any cards that have risk. I know there are a number of players right now that I'm making coins on but know their prices are inflated and wont last.

We sell players for inflated price, so it's not like if you were really losing anything (worse case, they sell slowly, or you reduce your price, sell without profit, and restock cheaper).

I think there is like an "opportunity cost" to not restock. Even if I didn't restock 86+, but it might be a mistake.
    I have like 50 82-85 players in my TP, worth like 2 to 10K each, that I sell for 100 to 30% profit on average (the more expensive, the less my %, maybe it's a mistake too, but I think I sell way more at 40 than 50% margin).
    But for now I am still selling maybe 20 cards a day for the past 3-4 days. So it means like 30-40K a day, so around 100K since I could have stopped to restock on friday, and probably nearly the same until BF.
    My TP is worth 300K for now, buying price. If they are worth only 200K by friday, I don't care that much. Sure, I payed too much. But I will have made more than my loss.

Maybe that was too long to be clear, hope it's useful anyway :)

TLDR: Restock, the profit will be bigger than your "loss".
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    azza452 wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    another 81 IF mcginn for SIF price :trollface:

How many do you have listed?
    I bought 5 Saturday only 1 sold @ 38k

8 total, 10k each sold 5 :trollface:
  • Denz
    2849 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2019
    Airmax6 wrote: »
    confession : last week i tried to be smart and snipe a RTTF mané. Ended up buying a IF Mané for 1.4 mio B)
    Sold my if mané + rttf dybala to buy rttf mané hahaha. i made someone very happy

Ouch.

I was using the app last week, can't remember the card but sold one for a better version price. Went to restock and almost did the exact same thing, I actually clicked the screen to accept purchase but fortunately my fat fingers missed.
  • JuliantbX
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    9c5d07b865895b10f955ae647858d623.png

This shows you can put up any price basically.

Ps4
  • Airmax6
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Denz wrote: »
    Airmax6 wrote: »

Ouch.

I was using the app last week, can't remember the card but sold one for a better version price. Went to restock and almost did the exact same thing, I actually clicked the screen to accept purchase but fortunately my fat fingers missed.

Lucky you. Now i will be extra careful when sniping high priced cards
  • Chappy
    RemyS wrote: »

We sell players for inflated price, so it's not like if you were really losing anything (worse case, they sell slowly, or you reduce your price, sell without profit, and restock cheaper).

I think there is like an "opportunity cost" to not restock. Even if I didn't restock 86+, but it might be a mistake.
    I have like 50 82-85 players in my TP, worth like 2 to 10K each, that I sell for 100 to 30% profit on average (the more expensive, the less my %, maybe it's a mistake too, but I think I sell way more at 40 than 50% margin).
    But for now I am still selling maybe 20 cards a day for the past 3-4 days. So it means like 30-40K a day, so around 100K since I could have stopped to restock on friday, and probably nearly the same until BF.
    My TP is worth 300K for now, buying price. If they are worth only 200K by friday, I don't care that much. Sure, I payed too much. But I will have made more than my loss.

Maybe that was too long to be clear, hope it's useful anyway :)

TLDR: Restock, the profit will be bigger than your "loss".

The name of the game is profit, so I’m not sure I’d ever say “I don’t care that much” about essentially losing out on 100k.

I’m not telling anyone to clear their TP or anything. I’ve currently got 76 cards on mine, ranging from 5k - 25k. I’m still selling 30+ cards a day for 4K+ profit each.

My point was more that people should be more careful as we get closer to BF, so as not to get caught out and lose coins. As an example, I bought a UCL Matuidi for 14k last night and immediately flipped him for 16.5k. That’s a small, 1500 coin profit. I won’t take those sorts of risks in the next few days, as I expect Matuidi could drop back down substantially once BF packs become available.

I’d also advise not being too heavily invested in a single player. I’ve whittled down my 12 Gabriel Jesus cards to just 3. That way, if he drops, I’m not stuck with a ton of him, waiting forever for him to move.
  • ogsstyle
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2019
    Black friday means lot of packs but also lots of SBC, depends if 84+ are needed but i don't think it could crash too much, and icon sbc still available for 24days...

ps4 ucl sales today:
    kane 66500
    t silva 32500
    benzema 31500
    alderweireld 37k
    vertonghen 33250
    marcelo x2 24500 with anchor bought 18k
    marcelo nif 24750
    D. costa 17500
    alli 14k
    militao 10k

86+bought last week
  • Chappy
    Slow day for me so far...
  • JuliantbX
    edited November 2019
    Got around 25 sales today so far. Profit ranging from 2 to 5k.

Think I might just stock up on some max 7-8k cards and add 3-4K each. So removing the Moura’s, Hernandez etc.

Haven’t tried 85+’s yet. May stock up on BF.
  • Chappy
    JuliantbX wrote: »
    Got around 25 sales today so far. Profit ranging from 2 to 5k.

Think I might just stock up on some max 7-8k cards and add 3-4K each. So removing the Moura’s, Hernandez etc.

Haven’t tried 85+’s yet. May stock up on BF.

I think that's a good call on the 85's. Some were extinct, last I saw (Saul, Rodri, etc.). The only one I've been playing with has been Matuidi, and despite selling extremely well the past few days, I haven't had one go today.
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    Objective: Score using Ligue 1 or LaLiga UCL players

Crazy how an objective like this shoots up players, seen 80 rated and under ST sell nearly 10k
  • Chappy
    Sllllloooooooowwwwww day. Only 12 sales so far. Really need this to pick up soon so I can get Del Piero later this week.
  • JuliantbX
    Haven’t sold anything tonight. It’s Tuesday though. Just hoping prices/sales won’t plummet on BF
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven’t sold anything tonight. It’s Tuesday though. Just hoping prices/sales won’t plummet on BF

sell before friday or on friday before 6PM if you are worried
  • Reus
    23509 posts Club Captain

Prices will plummet on sub 84 players unless EA has an sbc planned to prevent that

Should be way way more blues on the market over this weekend

Will be time to fully stock up at dirt cheap prices on bid an hour after lightning rounds
  • Baldo_Maldini
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dont know if Ive sold anything since I left for work at 6. Pulled the trigger on 87 Socrates last night and showed my lad the team I've been putting together for him to peak his interest in playing the game.

Looks like hes been on it since 6pm as i cant log in on mobile, absolutely clucking to hit relist.
  • Chappy
    Reus wrote: »

Prices will plummet on sub 84 players unless EA has an sbc planned to prevent that

Will be time to fully stock up at dirt cheap prices on bid an hour after lightning rounds

This is what I was getting at earlier. Don't clear the entire thing, but if you have 100 cards on your TP going into Friday, you're only hurting yourself.
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    down to 25 UCL cards, got a stack of cam-cf cards which is bringing in daily coin and a few IF mcginn :trollface:

813.gif
  • Hollandman
    3534 posts National Call-Up
    Reus wrote: »

This is what I was getting at earlier. Don't clear the entire thing, but if you have 100 cards on your TP going into Friday, you're only hurting yourself.

No men, just relisting. It's not worth it to sell 100 players for like maybe 2 days? Next week prices should rise,
  • ne0_phr34k
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Price range update moves! made about 650k
    EFwAgoo.mp4
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After days of relisting of the if 81 mcgin I mistakenly bought for 28k I managed to sell it for 26k. I will take that loss