The sbc is done! Not a drill! - a baby icon rtg

Comments

• Destin8or
    1360 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »
    Did you know that Taco Cat spelt backwards is....

Taco Cat!

:o:o:o my mind is genuniely blown!

get in here @WarrenBarton @Knowlesdinho

Palindrome.

It's funny because I often message people back that have raged at me and say "Racecar is racecar backwards, it's a palindrome, edumacate yourself."

I don't know why I started that.

Rotavator is the longest palindrome in the dictionary, today’s geek fact.

I read rotavator, I think Mr Motivator.

Knowlesdinho needs Mr Rotivator
  • They Caged Non
    6269 posts Big Money Move

Taco Cat!

Palindrome.

It's funny because I often message people back that have raged at me and say "Racecar is racecar backwards, it's a palindrome, edumacate yourself."

That reminds me...the garden. I should be able to sort it out for spring before the big reveal.

Ours is looking fiiiiiiine, but it’s grim up North so it never gets used.

I'm up north too...Yorkshire. It's relentlessly rained recently.

Im from Yorkshire but even further into grimness now, right in the heart of Mackem/Geordie territory

Taco Cat!

Palindrome.

I read rotavator, I think Mr Motivator.

Mr Motivator has a bigger chopper
  • Persevere80
    1160 posts Professional
    edited November 2019

Taco Cat!

Good spot
    Post edited by Persevere80 on
  • Primofusion
    1061 posts Professional
    A few northerners in here, I’m from Bury myself and yes it has been non-stop with rain lately!
  • BecksRightPeg
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    I like how this thread has turned into something else entirely.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13375 posts Has That Special Something

It's a refreshing break from the monotony of the rest of the threads on this forum.
  • Primofusion
    1061 posts Professional
    Everyone is gathering here for the grand reveal on Taco Tuesday!
  • Destin8or
    1360 posts Professional
    We need more Hype to draw the op back out of his fifa induced coma.

Pele in a pack HYPE!!

Fun fact : Pele backwards spells Rooney
  • They Caged Non
    A few northerners in here, I’m from Bury myself and yes it has been non-stop with rain lately!

I’m just calling it out, Bury is in the midlands as far as I’m concerned, sorry :'(
  • BecksRightPeg
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero

It's a refreshing break from the monotony of the rest of the threads on this forum.

Agreed, just waiting for the Cl games to kick off and been browsing this thread looking for the icon but instead I now know the longest palindrome haha
  • RageRambler
    924 posts Professional
    Destin8or wrote: »
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    Now I have a serious question, pep guardiola from icon swaps, staying or going? Thoughts?

How is that a serious question? 85 rated cards are only 12k. Wgich means u will be giving him up for 12k, lol. Now, that's dumb.

You don't clean yourself conpletely out to do these, bro.
    I spent 1.4 mil to do 3. But, I still have another mil left to spend on my team.
    You dont sell everything u have, which is maybe 540k worth just to do one of these untradeable icon packs. It's def not worth it.
    I lucked out and got Best and Gullit in 2 of my pulls. But, I also pulled Bobby Moore, who is 300k... However, he plays well for me. But, if u sold everything and pull a goalie or even a defender, it was a waste and dumb lol. Just saying

I have base Moore too, I think he's quality.
    Seems alot faster than his pace stats too, although I have a shadow on him.

That's because his agility, balance, and reactions are very high, which makes me wonder why he is only 300k. He plays as good as any high profile defender, including Baby Rio, RTTF Militao, and Varane, etc. So, the pull wasnt that bad at all
  • GC10
    259 posts Sunday League Hero

Agreed, just waiting for the Cl games to kick off and been browsing this thread looking for the icon but instead I now know the longest palindrome haha

The longest palindromic word in the Oxford English Dictionary is the onomatopoeic tattarrattat, coined by James Joyce in Ulysses (1922) for a knock on the door. The Guinness Book of Records gives the title to detartrated, the preterite and past participle of detartrate, a chemical term meaning to remove tartrates
  • They Caged Non
    GC10 wrote: »

The longest palindromic word in the Oxford English Dictionary is the onomatopoeic tattarrattat, coined by James Joyce in Ulysses (1922) for a knock on the door. The Guinness Book of Records gives the title to detartrated, the preterite and past participle of detartrate, a chemical term meaning to remove tartrates

Damn does that mean Rotavator isn’t correct? Was about the only thing I listened to at school and it’s not even right, although I guess those words could have been added since 1994
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Guys, when I saw ‘34 new posts’ I though oh he’s done the SBC I wonder what he’s got, when I clicked to read I didn’t expect a bunch of posts about ❤️❤️❤️❤️ palindromes alright?
  • Waldog94
    3043 posts National Call-Up

I’m just calling it out, Bury is in the midlands as far as I’m concerned, sorry :'(

I agree im just south of newcastle and bury is definitely down south to me
  • They Caged Non
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Pretty much same as me then, it’s either down the A1/M1 and across the M62 or across the A66 down the M6 and takes about 2 hours.. that’s not even remotely close haha.
  • They Caged Non
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Also is a taco just a posh pastie?
  • Knowlesdinho

Damn does that mean Rotavator isn’t correct? Was about the only thing I listened to at school and it’s not even right, although I guess those words could have been added since 1994

I mean we're more likely to use rotavator in every day language right? So I claim a victory for the common man!
  • BecksRightPeg
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    A

I mean we're more likely to use rotavator in every day language right? So I claim a victory for the common man!

I use the word tattarrattat almost every day though.
  • Taco we're all rooting for you. I hope you get great joy out of that inzaghi.
  • Would you rather eat 100 delicious tacos in one sitting or 10 disgusting tacos in one sitting?
  • They Caged Non

Yeah there is literally about 6 words in that last sentence I don’t even understand... where is that clever ❤️❤️❤️❤️ who uses long words on here when you need him.. can’t even tag the weird name ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • RayS
    31085 posts National Team Captain
    KING_HENKE wrote: »
    Would you rather eat 100 delicious tacos in one sitting or 10 disgusting tacos in one sitting?

100 delicious tacos. But I'd be sitting for a long time
  • They Caged Non
    A

I used to.... normally in nightclubs around 10.30pm onwards, or was that just my jaw chattering
  • Knowlesdinho
    A

And then when the door is answered do you follow it up with, "Good morning, that’s a nice tnetennba"?
  • Knowlesdinho

Yeah there is literally about 6 words in that last sentence I don’t even understand... where is that clever **** who uses long words on here when you need him.. can’t even tag the weird name ****.

Banished for using 40 words when 1 would suffice.
  • They Caged Non
    I actually read through all 9 pages of this thread before commenting, what a mug!
  • Knytmare_1707
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sad fact that this thread is more entertaining than actually playing fifa

Facts.
  • nextqprmanager
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    all Taco ever now .......