Buy Messi now or wait ?

Covkilla91mob
2032 posts Fans' Favourite
Wanting to get him asap just scraped up enough to buy him and have ok team atm just need a god .

Comments

• Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Prices look pretty stable at the moment, but could be another dip Tuesday/Wednesday with potential 6pm SBC's putting more supply on the market. Buy before Thursday, as he will be out of packs when EA release the TOTW SBC over black Friday.
  • Covkilla91mob
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Prices look pretty stable at the moment, but could be another dip Tuesday/Wednesday with potential 6pm SBC's putting more supply on the market. Buy before Thursday, as he will be out of packs when EA release the TOTW SBC over black Friday.

Yea that happen last year and meta went up right ? I will never get rid of him till tots as never will pack a toty😂
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »

Yea that happen last year and meta went up right ? I will never get rid of him till tots as never will pack a toty😂

Yeah high rated meta went up.
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    I would get your high rated meta cards now
    Market will fly next week
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Market only going up. Messi will prob be out of packs anyway for Black Friday due to the “best of TOTW” in packs
  • OZero
    7470 posts League Winner
    edited November 2019
    Even if the market crashes at BF, Messi price won’t drop since he is the best player in 20. You can take a look st CR7 in prior years. BF won’t impact the best players price.

Just go ahead.
  • Pranav
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    currently have 1.381 waiting to buy a fresh messi. hes suddenly risen recently anyone know why? ill definitely buy him before champs no matter what price
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pranav wrote: »
    currently have 1.381 waiting to buy a fresh messi. hes suddenly risen recently anyone know why? ill definitely buy him before champs no matter what price

Buy him now. He will be at 1.8 come Christmas time. Everyone who sold off will try to buy him Friday.
  • Lackosweat
    9505 posts League Winner
    Buy and enjoy playing with the goat.
  • Pranav
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Pranav wrote: »

Buy him now. He will be at 1.8 come Christmas time. Everyone who sold off will try to buy him Friday.

Literally can’t afford him atm and I’m not playing fut till champs starts so just going to hope he drops a bit
  • Supernibz
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Buy him ASAP. He makes playing UT somewhat more fun.
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Lackosweat can you please show me your squad and make some short review on your players, I trust your opinion.
  • Covkilla91mob
    Thank you guys I pulled the trigger and got him for 1.15 million and I've played fut since 09 and never used him as was always poor and used cheap beast like EL sharwarys and the other god op beast cards.

Had coins but just never the balls to spend a milloin plus on a player buy I'm making 200k a week nealry from all trading