EA Pls remove the animal orgy verification method

Stevo_CT
3235 posts National Call-Up
For the love of God, remove this hideous monstrosity.
Logged on for 5 minutes, collect my pack rewards, list 1 player, and BOOM!

Asks for 12 verification submissions, they are so bloody random and I cannot make heads or tales of the animal carnage in many of the pics, 2 failed attempts later, I finally enter 15 correct leg orgy animal inputs.

Using a mac with retina display, and it is literally guess work for most of them.

I don't trade, only snipe when trying to select a new player for my team, and lookup prices when listing.
Why this incessant assault requiring verification, it's too frequent, is horrific in design and frustrating.

Is this just me not being able to discern animal legs from multiple animals humping each other, in different shades of grey?

Comments

• Mmandras
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    Haha, they are really attrocious.
  • atheistsw
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hahaha, I feel your pain, I had this a couple weeks ago after collecting my SB rewards on a Sunday evening, the first verification somehow failed so then I had to do 3... then the server failed to load the second one for ages and it said I was too slow! Those ones were just single animals but then I had to so FIVE of what you describe above, it is incomprehensible, WTF am I actually looking at?
    Absolutely amateurish, EA even farm out the CAPTCHA to a third party, and this is the worst I've ever encountered!

Agreed, remove it, let me click traffic lights instead!
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    If Google is able to determine if you are a robot or not just by checking a single "I'm not a robot" box, I don't see why EA needs to put us through these animal orgies.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ love the title
  • kaaasen
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    They are truly horrible. And they are not always 100% horizontal either, so you have to guess which tilt is correct.

And they pop up far too often. Some days I have to do the bloody thing 4-5-6 times, and it's annoying as hell.
  • Stevo_CT
    They are truly horrible. And they are not always 100% horizontal either, so you have to guess which tilt is correct.

And they pop up far too often. Some days I have to do the bloody thing 4-5-6 times, and it's annoying as hell.

That's the problem, they are random. I understand the reason for it, but the draconian methodology they are using is invasive, abstract, tedious and overkill.

• Saiber_Summia
    1321 posts Play-Off Hero

That's the problem, they are random. I understand the reason for it, but the draconian methodology they are using is invasive, abstract, tedious and overkill.

And, allow me to add, this methodology is even a bit paranoid
  • Pooter

No, the nearest one to horizontal
  • seBozz
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have to verify EVERY DAY AND I HATE IT
  • LiamSully
    6963 posts Big Money Move
    Pooter wrote: ยป

First time Iโ€™ve ever liked one of your posts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Pooter

Really? Iโ€™m chuffed. Long may it continue
  • Stevo_CT

Really? Iโ€™m chuffed. Long may it continue

EA bringing people together :D
  • Ishibum
    14055 posts Has That Special Something
    Way I see it, if they expect you to be able to do that, you deserve a 100k pack.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

It's why Roger has been absent, he can't log into his account.

"The f is this animal jujitsu!?"