BYE!

DiscoHond
5 posts Ball Boy
edited November 2019
12121.png

Done forever? :(
I'll come back again once you start caring about your game.

Comments

• ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    DiscoHond wrote: »
    12121.png

You'll never be back again then 😂 I'm done with EA games once the PS5 is here so this is the last fifa for me
  • jiajia3
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    see you 21
  • MrBromwich
    45 posts Park Captain
    Definetly my last Fifa, Played Fifa since 2001. NEVER AGAIN!! Its a complete mess.
  • FalconFan
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    12121.png

Delete your clubs too.
  • Omar.aljanaby
    1104 posts Professional
    Same here. It is my last fifa .
  • FalconFan
    19 was my last FIFA. I saw the train wreck coming and avoided it. Only here for moral support for those that continued down the unfortunate path.
  • Master110
    1097 posts Professional
    12121.png

Cya in when someone buys ea out
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    The cheats want their fancy Politano yet they can’t do it in their own league, what a bunch of losers they are
  • FalconFan
    Came to the same conclusion. Guess I was hanging out waiting to see if things got fixed, but my son really likes PES and I am starting to get into myClub as well.
  • Yeah, I’m thinking about getting PES too. I see some negative reviews in the Steam-store. But when I have money I certainly will buy it and try it out.
  • tarheels_forever
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2019
    FalconFan wrote: »
    Came to the same conclusion. Guess I was hanging out waiting to see if things got fixed, but my son really likes PES and I am starting to get into myClub as well.

Bro, i just bought PES 2020 last week, and i have to say that the more i play PES the more im really enjoying it. the gameplay just feels so natural. much less frustrating than Fifa 20. im thinking of converting to PES for good. and thats saying something because ive been a huge Fifa fan for many many years.
  • Fox_in_the_Box
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bro, i just bought PES 2020 last week, and i have to say that the more i play PES the more im really enjoying it. the gameplay just feels so natural. much less frustrating than Fifa 20. im thinking of converting to PES for good. and thats saying something because ive been a huge Fifa fan for many many years.

Really?....It's good?

What would you say are the main areas it beats out FIFA?

Have seen some very mixed reviews & had a peek in the PES Forums the other day....which are full of peeps complaining about the same old things that have been issues in it for years...I know nothing's perfect...but geez, it'd be nice to see companies like EA & Konami at least trying to work them out...Still - flawed though it may still be - I reckon it's gotta be better than this utter mess of a game... :D

I'm waiting for PES Lite tho which they hopefully release again in December this year...and if I enjoy that...I'll be all over it!!

• I am trying to battle on with it but battle is the right word! Mainly because having spent the money, I am trying to make it work. But fear that my patient will run out very shortly and it will go in the bin! As stated above winning is not fun and the way the cpu comes up with ways of cheating( There is no other word for it) to win turns you into not a nice person and really its not worth the stress and frustration. Will not buy it again next year.
  • 1313131.png

Well, I've bought the game. Lets see if its better than FIFA (20). Maybe this is a football game that I can enjoy! Only time will tell!
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019
    Bye, Bye, Bye
  • pipopazzo33
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    You re in for a treat
  • shrubb77
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    You re in for a treat

What has happened? Please tell us?
  • Samoset235
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm there with you bro, the only thing keeping from uninstalling it right this minute is that I have a cool group that I play Pro Clubs with. This game is broken, and there are way too many bugs to list at this point. The most recent ones being how defenses do nothing to adjust to opposing attacks, RB and LB tuck inside and leave the entire sideline wide open, the back line does not drop in and cover for one another, animations are clunky, and my created player has 85 stamina and second wind and I get gassed early second half, teammates stand there and watch you with no movement, pass the ball straight back to you when a defender is ready and waiting to intercept or tackle immediately....I could go on but I think you all know what I'm talking about. Bye EA, see you never!
  • tarheels_forever
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2019

Really?....It's good?

What would you say are the main areas it beats out FIFA?

Have seen some very mixed reviews & had a peek in the PES Forums the other day....which are full of peeps complaining about the same old things that have been issues in it for years...I know nothing's perfect...but geez, it'd be nice to see companies like EA & Konami at least trying to work them out...Still - flawed though it may still be - I reckon it's gotta be better than this utter mess of a game... :D

I'm waiting for PES Lite tho which they hopefully release again in December this year...and if I enjoy that...I'll be all over it!!

imo its very good. i'll admit that i still like the slightly faster pace of Fifa, but imo PES feels much better with the weight of the ball in regards to shooting and passing. its kind if hard to explain other than that but it just feels good. i still "used" to like Fifa's tactical defending better. that is, until Fifa 20 came along and now Fifa 20's defense sucks. but i am slowly getting used to PES' defending. also, i just installed a FREE option file from PES World. now i have all the official kits and crests.
  • the game is rubbish the shooting is awfull defending is manual and awfull theres now to many buttons you need to press in a fast paced game like this and it is literally nearly unplayable you cant make a computer game to realistic with controlls especially in a fast paced game like football otherwise it makes it unplayable like this fifa 20, make the graphics visual as realistic as possible yes but the controlls this year on fifa 20 really EA you have alot of loyal fans pluss more to leave and stop buying this crap unless you change i garentee fifa will be dead after the next one because of idiots sat in offices overpaid and changing it every year so it looks like there doing something for there high payed wages what a waste of a football game this year unplayable will be selling my fifa 20 very soon.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same here...not buying this. Was thinking maybe used, but bought PES and sticking with it instead.
    EA has enough money, they do not need mine for anything they make.
  • Valdo08
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, going back to my COD addiction.
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bye
  • GULAG
    1004 posts Professional
    🤣 this threads wierd
  • Dro_bro
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just play seasons bro. That’s what I did for years and I loved the game. Only when I started FUT did I start getting butthurt. At the end of the day it’s my fault for being so wrapped up in a video game. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    JOOLS92 wrote: »
    🤣 this threads wierd

This community is weird. Shoot people are weird in general, but this game especially. The new rendition, same issues lends itself to the weird.
  • FalconFan
    1313131.png

Well, I've bought the game. Lets see if its better than FIFA (20). Maybe this is a football game that I can enjoy! Only time will tell!

My son is really loving PES20. The graphics are not as sharp as FIFA, but the gameplay is better in many ways.

Definitely more customizable aspects of the game from the players to the kits, which again my son really enjoys.
  • Fox_in_the_Box
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    imo its very good. i'll admit that i still like the slightly faster pace of Fifa, but imo PES feels much better with the weight of the ball in regards to shooting and passing. its kind if hard to explain other than that but it just feels good. i still "used" to like Fifa's tactical defending better. that is, until Fifa 20 came along and now Fifa 20's defense sucks. but i am slowly getting used to PES' defending. also, i just installed a FREE option file from PES World. now i have all the official kits and crests.

Thanks for the review mate! :+1:

Can you still do the manual override in PES of your players?...I know you used to be able to....L2+R2 I think it was...could be wrong...but I know you used to be able to do it...ie after you've passed the ball in their direction, can you take early control of & make the player come to the ball?...Or do they just stand there like absolute plums like in FIFA?...Whilst the opponent runs in to intercept it...or just runs straight through the back of you?....I know you used to be able to do it...and that makes a HUGE difference!

Cos literally ALL I want...or hope for...is for my in-game inputs to be recognised & rewarded...if the opposition AI is difficult - fine. If I start out rubbish - fine. But I will learn...Just GIVE ME REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE PLAYERS on my team. I will learn & do the rest.

And that's something I never really felt I had in FIFA 20....Ever - full reasonable control...Passing...shooting...players sprinting or getting control of the ball...All horribly, horribly arbitrary - the same input on the same players in the same conditions done in the exact same way 5 times...too often would produce 5 totally different outcomes....That ain't what I want from a video game...

If I try and pass the ball to the left - At least pass it somewhere to the left. If it gets intercepted, fine...but at least TRY and do what I've asked...I've set up my play that way for a reason.

If I try and make a tackle - at least try and make a tackle...don't just arbitrarily decide 'Nup' - if I make the tackle and mistime it, fine - that's on me....and sometimes I am trying to slide to cut off a passing lane or angle or to force a player in another direction...so don't make decisions for me thanks...I know what I'm thinking and what I want my player to do...so at least TRY and accept my input.

If I set my auto player changing to 'NEVER' - that's what I want....Not sometimes...not most of the time....NEVER!!!

If I try and shoot ....yeah, you know w]hat I think you get the idea now... :D

FIFA 20 - The football game on rails...and ricketty old rusty rails at that... :s
  • tarheels_forever
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2019

Thanks for the review mate! :+1:

Can you still do the manual override in PES of your players?...I know you used to be able to....L2+R2 I think it was...could be wrong...but I know you used to be able to do it...ie after you've passed the ball in their direction, can you take early control of & make the player come to the ball?...Or do they just stand there like absolute plums like in FIFA?...Whilst the opponent runs in to intercept it...or just runs straight through the back of you?....I know you used to be able to do it...and that makes a HUGE difference!

Cos literally ALL I want...or hope for...is for my in-game inputs to be recognised & rewarded...if the opposition AI is difficult - fine. If I start out rubbish - fine. But I will learn...Just GIVE ME REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE PLAYERS on my team. I will learn & do the rest.

And that's something I never really felt I had in FIFA 20....Ever - full reasonable control...Passing...shooting...players sprinting or getting control of the ball...All horribly, horribly arbitrary - the same input on the same players in the same conditions done in the exact same way 5 times...too often would produce 5 totally different outcomes....That ain't what I want from a video game...

If I try and pass the ball to the left - At least pass it somewhere to the left. If it gets intercepted, fine...but at least TRY and do what I've asked...I've set up my play that way for a reason.

If I try and make a tackle - at least try and make a tackle...don't just arbitrarily decide 'Nup' - if I make the tackle and mistime it, fine - that's on me....and sometimes I am trying to slide to cut off a passing lane or angle or to force a player in another direction...so don't make decisions for me thanks...I know what I'm thinking and what I want my player to do...so at least TRY and accept my input.

If I set my auto player changing to 'NEVER' - that's what I want....Not sometimes...not most of the time....NEVER!!!

If I try and shoot ....yeah, you know w]hat I think you get the idea now... :D

FIFA 20 - The football game on rails...and ricketty old rusty rails at that... :s

yes, super cancel is R1+R2. however, i have a revised review now. i still like PES but lately its been very unresponsive, and i just cant get used to the defending. a lot of Fifa players say PES has defending for noobs, but let me tell you, im much better with Fifa's defending than i am with PES's defending. you can auto press all you want in PES but if youre playing a good player you still cant get near the ball. to make a long story short ive went back to playing Fifa more, and despite its flaws, i still like it better than PES. PES is still a good game but im much more at home with Fifa.