Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Cyodine
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2019
    Fab wrote: »
    This thread is very entertaining, is the Man U thread always like this after a draw/loss?

It has been but I think today it's much more than its usually been. It might peak around United vs Spurs or City, I can only imagine what it will be like during those matches depending on the results.

There also seems to be some new faces stirring the pot lately as well. Maybe not new people but not the usual bunch.
  • Mart
    8161 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Smudge wrote: »

I really don't know what to make of this. He's right, but idk chief

What a muppet why would he say this :D

He's 100% correct. I had the same thought.

Of course you did.
  • Pietu
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    wth22 wrote: »
    Cyodine wrote: »
    Was a goal, but Liverpool would get that chalked off

@SDoofus comes in a disputes these claims all the time and people like you just pretend to be deaf when it doesn't fit your agenda. I get you're upset that your team is a midtable team but you just gotta accept the reality that Ole is at the wheel.

A man can't even be irrationally salty about Liverpool in peace these days

Oh no, you can be salty but every time @SDoofus or someone else counters with a valid argument and shows you that you are actually wrong and var has been right with Liverpools decisions you go hiding and then you just come back and act like nothing happened and continue with your bs how Liverpool are the luckiest team ever, how they don't deserve anything agenda and that's all you do
  • wth22
    11430 posts Has That Special Something
    Pietu wrote: »
    Was a goal, but Liverpool would get that chalked off

@SDoofus comes in a disputes these claims all the time and people like you just pretend to be deaf when it doesn't fit your agenda. I get you're upset that your team is a midtable team but you just gotta accept the reality that Ole is at the wheel.

A man can't even be irrationally salty about Liverpool in peace these days

Oh no, you can be salty but every time SDoofus or someone else counters with a valid argument and shows you that you are actually wrong and var has been right with Liverpools decisions you go hiding and then you just come back and act like nothing happened and continue with your bs how Liverpool are the luckiest team ever, how they don't deserve anything agenda and that's all you do

That's what irrationally salty means :lol:
  • Fab
    19472 posts World Class
    This thread is very entertaining, is the Man U thread always like this after a draw/loss?

It has been but I think today it's much more than its usually been. It might peak around United vs Spurs or City, I can only imagine what it will be like during those matches depending on the results.

There also seems to be some new faces stirring the pot lately as well. Maybe not new people but not the usual bunch.

Thank you, I'll try and pop in again around that time period.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain

It's usually like this when we lose, not sure why it's so bad today, most teams would be happy with a point away against Sheffield who're in great form. Even Liverpool found it tough at Bramall Lane.
  • Keano
    16488 posts World Class

Thank you, I'll try and pop in again around that time period.

you're welcome :trollface:
  • ViVaWhom
    8924 posts League Winner
    must say i hated when ole put in tuanzebe for martial and moved back to a back 5... just invited pressure

and it is something Jose would have gotten so much slack about lets be honest
  • Keano
    16488 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »

It's usually like this when we lose, not sure why it's so bad today, most teams would be happy with a point away against Sheffield who're in great form. Even Liverpool found it tough at Bramall Lane.

manner of whats happened and how it happened, accompanied by a few more kids jumping in from their own chat. Each to their own.
  • ViVaWhom
    8924 posts League Winner

i dont know, they looked very defeated and pathetic until that first chance and goal in 72nd min
  • Keano
    16488 posts World Class
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

i dont know, they looked very defeated and pathetic until that first chance and goal in 72nd min

agreed.
  • Ahmer50x
    23570 posts Club Captain
    Daniel James:
    12 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Anthony Martial:
    7 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Marcus Rashford:
    13 league starts
    7 goals
    4 assists

Front 3 is fire. Just get them a midfield.
  • Snugglebites
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »

The fact you got completely dominated for 70 minutes may have something to do with it.
  • forearms
    5141 posts Big Money Move
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    must say i hated when ole put in tuanzebe for martial and moved back to a back 5... just invited pressure

and it is something Jose would have gotten so much slack about lets be honest

I agree with you. I understand why he did it, but it really killed the offensive momentum we had just worked up to.
  • Cyodine
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    Daniel James:
    12 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Anthony Martial:
    7 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Marcus Rashford:
    13 league starts
    7 goals
    4 assists

What is your ideal midfied to improve the team?
  • Keano
    16488 posts World Class
    Daniel James:
    12 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Anthony Martial:
    7 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Marcus Rashford:
    13 league starts
    7 goals
    4 assists

Seriously need 1-2 in midfield during the winter window....

might be a loan and one bought.

• Andy
    7875 posts League Winner
    ffs Martan wrote: »
    Because they only get happiness from trolling on here. The rest of their lives are miserable and pathetic. They sit in their parents basements with no job, no money, no prospects, no girlfriends, nothing of value. They just get their kicks being mean to people online. It's quite sad really.

At the end of the day the reason some of us act like we're better than them is because we are. We've got more money, better lives, and better moral character. In every way that society cares, we matter and these incels don't. They're deplorable human garbage.
    Everything ok at home pal?

Claims better moral character while insulting those on low income and shaming those without higher education
  • wth22
    Rashford on 7 goals and 4 assists now. Only a third of the season in
    Daniel James:
    12 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Anthony Martial:
    7 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Marcus Rashford:
    13 league starts
    7 goals
    4 assists

With Martial missing one penalty and Rashford missing 2 too. Coming of age for those 2. Much needed too.

Some depth and a midfield (around McTominay) as they develop further and we have the raw material for something special.
  • El_Nino
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    What’s the general consensus from United fans?
    From what I’ve read I gather goals from youngsters is helping to gloss over the fact Sheffield dominated the majority of the game?

I suspect this is one of those games that make the Ole doubters doubt him even more because at the end of the day you got outclassed by Sheffield.

Meanwhile the Ole faithful will be thrilled to see the scorers and assisters and be confident it’s a project going in the right direction
  • wth22
    Daniel James:
    12 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Anthony Martial:
    7 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Marcus Rashford:
    13 league starts
    7 goals
    4 assists

McTominay, Pogba and Maddison would be tasty, I doubt Pogba will stick around though - not sure what other #8's were after?
  • Apollo
    19967 posts Club Captain
    El_Nino wrote: »
    From what I’ve read I gather goals from youngsters is helping to gloss over the fact Sheffield dominated the majority of the game?

I suspect this is one of those games that make the Ole doubters doubt him even more because at the end of the day you got outclassed by Sheffield.

Meanwhile the Ole faithful will be thrilled to see the scorers and assisters and be confident it’s a project going in the right direction

Every single United fan on here has said the performance was terrible, regardless of whether they support Ole or not.
  • El_Nino
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    Apollo wrote: »

Every single United fan on here has said the performance was terrible, regardless of whether they support Ole or not.

Well yeah I didn’t expect anyone with a clue to defend the performance(from what I’ve seen).

Does Ole deserve credit for youngsters performing or are they just naturally gifted players, meanwhile his tactics are outclassed by Sheff?
  • Ahmer50x
    23570 posts Club Captain
    Daniel James:
    12 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Anthony Martial:
    7 league starts
    3 goals
    3 assists

Marcus Rashford:
    13 league starts
    7 goals
    4 assists

McTominay---McGinn
    Maddison
  • Keano
    16488 posts World Class

We play awful... didn't deserve anything really, but we came back & got 3 goals...

You're 3-2 up after turning the tide... you'd assume you could hang onto it, or go for another given how easily wegot the three beforehand...

Then the goal... is a goal, is it not... I still stand by i believe it's handball, but it's very close.. so therefore not a obvious/clear error, so the goal should stand...

overall the players have to play better, you can't turn up for 10 mintes of a game & expect to win it.
  • Ahmer50x
    23570 posts Club Captain

Well yeah I didn’t expect anyone with a clue to defend the performance(from what I’ve seen).

Does Ole deserve credit for youngsters performing or are they just naturally gifted players, meanwhile his tactics are outclassed by Sheff?

We saw the youth revolution collapse when we switched from van Gaal to Mourinho.

I don't want to see it happen again.

For better or for worse, let Ole develop the kids. Not like we're getting relegated. We've got a decent chance of ending the season with a trophy between EFL Cup and Europa League.

If we end up say 6th, win the EFL Cup, and have brought through half a dozen kids, I'd call that a good season to build on for Ole.
  • Keano
    16488 posts World Class
    edited November 2019

Wouldn't say outclassed, I guessed afew days ago we would go 3atb to match them due to their good form & how they play, we did... but the players didn't look bothered today, the problem with that was;

Playing Phil Jones at all.
    Pereira/Fred who both lose the ball a lot as our central midfielders.

Williams & Greenwoods first goals for the club are good for us, the performance isn't... the result you could argue is/isn't depending on how you look at it (2-0 down, or losing 3-2 lead later).
  • Ahmer50x
    23570 posts Club Captain

Nailed it.

We go again in Astana (hopefully with the reserves) and then for real against Villa.
  • ffs Martan
    9812 posts League Winner
    Andy wrote: »
    ffs Martan wrote: »
    Because they only get happiness from trolling on here. The rest of their lives are miserable and pathetic. They sit in their parents basements with no job, no money, no prospects, no girlfriends, nothing of value. They just get their kicks being mean to people online. It's quite sad really.

At the end of the day the reason some of us act like we're better than them is because we are. We've got more money, better lives, and better moral character. In every way that society cares, we matter and these incels don't. They're deplorable human garbage.
    Everything ok at home pal?

Claims better moral character while insulting those on low income and shaming those without higher education

Sounds to me like someone is projecting their insecurities at other people.