Rashford another goal and assist
    James gets an assist

^let that not be lost in this chaos

And nothing from Martial :s
  • dannyboy
    12914 posts Has That Special Something
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    what a waste of 80mil maguire is turning out to be

Yes, he was certainly the villain of the piece.
  • ViVaWhom
    9257 posts League Winner
    unfortunately my worry with maguire has come true, he is better than what we have but he isnt top level so he hasnt made a huge difference

shame
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    Just seen it back post-match, and actually I am unsure if that hit his shoulder or his bicep. In this case, it’s probably best to favour the attacker.
  • wth22
    11472 posts Has That Special Something
    Liverpool would win that 3-2. Great 2nd half still. Tough place to go to.
  • arsenalap
    8402 posts League Winner
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Just seen it back post-match, and actually I am
    unsure if that hit his shoulder or his bicep. In this case, it’s probably best to favour the attacker.

It wasnt handball, and it definently wasnt clear and obvious so it's a fine decision by VAR.
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    Just seen it back post-match, and actually I am
    unsure if that hit his shoulder or his bicep. In this case, it’s probably best to favour the attacker.
    It hits the inside of his arm, if you can't see that get down specsavers... it's accidental, but the law states regardless of it being accidental, handball is handball this season, so pipe down unless you know what you're on about, cheers.
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    wth22 wrote: »
    Liverpool would win that 3-2. Great 2nd half still. Tough place to go to.

Liverpool wouldn't go 2-0 down to Sheffield United.
  • arsenalap
    8402 posts League Winner
    Good game that anyway
  • ComptonLAX94
    2992 posts Fans' Favourite
    Atleast we showed fight and came out with something.
  • WryLucky
    2985 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone got a video of the goal? I want to see
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Doesn't this kind of show how poor Ole is tactically? 3 at the back against Sheffield with Jones included in the back 3, poor. Changing tactics finally to get into the game around the 70th minute, good. But then it goes to 3-2 and you go all defensive again and then concede.

I still believe he's inept. Like Emery, and United would do well to get someone like Poch in now.
  • Teh Zombz
    4460 posts National Call-Up
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Anyone got a video of the goal? I want to see

https://streamable.com/2xcw1
    https://streamable.com/y2f0i var review
  • wth22
    11472 posts Has That Special Something
    Was a goal, but Liverpool would get that chalked off
  • Ahmer50x
    24865 posts Club Captain
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Doesn't this kind of show how poor Ole is tactically? 3 at the back against Sheffield with Jones included in the back 3, poor. Changing tactics finally to get into the game around the 70th minute, good. But then it goes to 3-2 and you go all defensive again and then concede.

I still believe he's inept. Like Emery, and United would do well to get someone like Poch in now.

I cannot speak for the board or the plastics but #TeamOle is holding stronger than ever. Have to back our man.

As LVG would say, it is a process. Academy players stepping up look good. Needs time to gel and mature.
  • Cyodine
    2651 posts Fans' Favourite

@SDoofus comes in a disputes these claims all the time and people like you just pretend to be deaf when it doesn't fit your agenda. I get you're upset that your team is a midtable team but you just gotta accept the reality that Ole is at the wheel.
  • Pietu
    7200 posts Big Money Move

What? I can't hear you down there.
  • Keano
    16582 posts World Class
    Cyodine wrote: »

@SDoofus comes in a disputes these claims all the time and people like you just pretend to be deaf when it doesn't fit your agenda. I get you're upset that your team is a midtable team but you just gotta accept the reality that Ole is at the wheel.

rather Ole than you at the wheel, you forgotten about FPL? :trollface:
  • arsenalap
    8402 posts League Winner
    Jesus its Sunday evening. Give it a break everyone, it's a waste of your time :D
  • Cyodine
    Keano wrote: »

rather Ole than you at the wheel, you forgotten about FPL? :trollface:

Haha! I got 2 wins now!
  • Smudge
    4724 posts National Call-Up

I really don't know what to make of this. He's right, but idk chief
  • Apollo
    20439 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2019
    What do you guys get out of coming on here all together from wherever (discord or whatever) and ganging up on people? I really don't get it. You barely ever post, so you clearly don't like the forum, and you most definitely don't like the people on the forum and prefer to stick with your chat groups or whatever, so why do you do it?

It's pretty clear to any mod who takes a few minutes to look into the history of this situation that those few you're referring to come into the thread purely to troll.

There's quite a few forumers on here who think Ole should be sacked and regularly have negative opinions about the club who aren't accused of trolling, that most of us United fans can actually have reasonable discussions with them. These people who have come in the thread today and recently aren't in that group. They're here to troll, and that's all.
  • Mart
    8180 posts League Winner
    Mart wrote: »
    What do you guys get out of coming on here all together from wherever (discord or whatever) and ganging up on people? I really don't get it. You barely ever post, so you clearly don't like the forum, and you most definitely don't like the people on the forum and prefer to stick with your chat groups or whatever, so why do you do it?

Nobody is ganging up on anyone. :D

Point still stands. Ok, we don't have to call it ganging up, we can call it whatever. You guys obviously don't like the forum or the people on it, which is quite clear to anyone reading the posts, so why do you all feel the need to come on and do whatever this is you're doing?

I'm not even doing anything? I was discussing the game at first and not even that gets accepted here.
  • Cyodine
    Keano wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »

SDoofus comes in a disputes these claims all the time and people like you just pretend to be deaf when it doesn't fit your agenda. I get you're upset that your team is a midtable team but you just gotta accept the reality that Ole is at the wheel.

Because @wth22 is a troll

@Keano please report wth22

Not sure I understand that.

It was nothing, me just being childish. I edited my post.
  • Keano
    16582 posts World Class
    Mart wrote: »
    Ole out = waste of life, human garbage, unemployed, incel,

Ole in = pillar of community, great guy, makes 100k a year, bangs supermodels

:D

As @Apollo said, a lot of Ole out guys are fine, talk sense... but we disagree... it is what it is.. so not being able to understand what makes them different from you lot is the problem.

• Pughy30
    27604 posts Player of the Year
    Smudge wrote: »

What a muppet why would he say this :D
  • Ahmer50x
    24865 posts Club Captain
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Smudge wrote: »

What a muppet why would he say this :D

He's 100% correct. I had the same thought.