Anyone’s weekend league going horrible or just me?

Little_Mexican
186 posts Sunday League Hero
I usually go 14 wins with about 10 or 12 games left or so this weekend I’m 11 wins with 9 games remaining my players don’t make runs they are stiff as a rock my cbs split like crazy everything isn’t playing right or Maybe it’s just me?

Comments

• yosef167
    5654 posts Big Money Move
    about wins all ok
    but it all luck based
    i dont use sprint at all beacuse of the delay passes wont go out/shot while sprinting
    passes going to strange places... i must keep 5m far of closedt defender to be able to build up game
    its my worst gameplay so far this year . 3 wins to 11 and then i might stop /play night maybe it be better
  • Geordielad123
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2019
    Same for me. 2 weeks ago got gold 2 quite comfortably and kept loads of clean sheets and felt I won lots of games convincingly. This weekend has been awful, scraped gold 3 with 2 to spare, conceding stupid amounts. Typically this is after adding Messi and Barnes!
  • Andyh60
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    yes all true, got gold quite comfortably now a lot of work just to get 11 (same for last week)
  • MadhalaKiNGS
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here. Last week finished elite 2, before that elite 3... this weekend i cant even pass the ball to my players, hope the patch will fix it this week.... awful gameplay this week
  • Nervous_Nick
    7195 posts League Winner
    Same for me....currently 13-11. Worst WL in ages. Nothing seems to work.
    I added Butra, Scream Aguero, Scream Otamendi, rttf Gomez and flashback Paulinho and did much worse than last week with jesus, lucas, ndombelè, laporte....
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa 20 weekend league has been struggle for me
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same here. Gameplay is so inconsistent.
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good gameplay fri-sat. Sunday-lag infested ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Gogs
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Same for me....currently 13-11. Worst WL in ages. Nothing seems to work.
    I added Butra, Scream Aguero, Scream Otamendi, rttf Gomez and flashback Paulinho and did much worse than last week with jesus, lucas, ndombelè, laporte....

Just play with your base players, adding better Players doesn't make any difference.
    I also did it 2 times and then again went back to my basic team.
    Leason learned.
  • DR1
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also worst for me, while my team never has been better this year. Got so desperate i tried like 5 different formations which of course didnt help either
  • fighter__noir
    645 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Worst lag I have experienced in any WL ever so far. Not sure if I can even be bothered to reach S1
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absolutely disgusting this weekend
  • DannySTFC
    9799 posts Has That Special Something
    Had a really poor start but turned it around slightly to finish 14-11 which is about 3 defeats more then what I’d usually stop at. Changing to 352 changed my weekend. Defensively all over the place but so many attacking options.
  • spy
    2777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worst ever for me - never failed to get gold 3 and am sitting on 8-12 so far. If I get to 11 wins to,secure the qualification points then I might just give up. Spent a lot buying Hazard to improve my team and hasn’t helped at all :(
  • TW1103
    4521 posts National Call-Up
    Awful. Started well but now basically giving away wins
  • Wurrsmycash
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Always just aim for 11 wins no matter how many losses, usually it's 1:1 ratio or slightly better. Get 14 wins most times and 17 wins once.

Can't imagine I'll ever get better than 17, just end up getting thumped at least once in every three games
  • PG13
    430 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF ITS NOT IN THE GAME I MUST BE GOIN GRAZY THEN CUZ I HAD 3 GAMES THIS WEEKEND LEAGUE WHERE EVERYTHING WENT IN MY FAVOUR, IVE EXPERIENCED THIS MAYBE 10 TIMES IN 5 THOUSAND GAMES OF FIFA, MY PLAYERS WERE BOOSTED EVERY PASS PERFECT I WON EVERY TACKLE, MY OPPONENT COULDNT SHOOT, PASSES GOIN ASTRAY GETTING BARGED OFF THE BALL BY MY PLAYERS I HAVE HONESTLY NEVER FELT SO BOOSTED IN THOSE 3 GAMES IT WAS CRAZY, MY PLAYERS WERE MAKING RUNS, GETTING TO EVERY LOOSE BALL QUICKER THAN MY OPPPONENT.

THIS MAKES YOU WONDER THAT SOME OPPONENTS I PLAY MUST BE GETTING THIS ALL THE TIME IN THEIR FAVOUR, AS I SAID IVE EXPERIENCED THIS MAYBE TEN GAMES IN FIVE THOUSAND GAMES. I WISH I HAD THE GAMEPLAY THAT I COULD POST HERE. IT WAS SO OBVIOUS THAT I HAD A MASSIVE ADVANTAGE IN THE GAMES. AND IT WAS 3 RAGE QUITS BEFORE HT.
  • Kevin
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite
    PG13 wrote: »
    IF ITS NOT IN THE GAME I MUST BE GOIN GRAZY THEN CUZ I HAD 3 GAMES THIS WEEKEND LEAGUE WHERE EVERYTHING WENT IN MY FAVOUR, IVE EXPERIENCED THIS MAYBE 10 TIMES IN 5 THOUSAND GAMES OF FIFA, MY PLAYERS WERE BOOSTED EVERY PASS PERFECT I WON EVERY TACKLE, MY OPPONENT COULDNT SHOOT, PASSES GOIN ASTRAY GETTING BARGED OFF THE BALL BY MY PLAYERS I HAVE HONESTLY NEVER FELT SO BOOSTED IN THOSE 3 GAMES IT WAS CRAZY, MY PLAYERS WERE MAKING RUNS, GETTING TO EVERY LOOSE BALL QUICKER THAN MY OPPPONENT.

THIS MAKES YOU WONDER THAT SOME OPPONENTS I PLAY MUST BE GETTING THIS ALL THE TIME IN THEIR FAVOUR, AS I SAID IVE EXPERIENCED THIS MAYBE TEN GAMES IN FIVE THOUSAND GAMES. I WISH I HAD THE GAMEPLAY THAT I COULD POST HERE. IT WAS SO OBVIOUS THAT I HAD A MASSIVE ADVANTAGE IN THE GAMES. AND IT WAS 3 RAGE QUITS BEFORE HT.
    Your caps lock is on.
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    This game is becoming more about who has less lag
  • Little_Mexican
    186 posts Sunday League Hero
    At least it’s not only me usually get gold 3 with 12 games to play or more and this time it was awful like I said but at least i am not the only guy who struggled this weekend I think I rather just play with a basic team rather then even improving it since it doesn’t change anything at all
  • This game is becoming more about who has less lag

I couldn't agree more. 1sec advantage is all you need to win. Input lag is a struggle. It's impossible to win or play better when your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ opponents have this advantage.
  • HullCity1904
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    i went 12-3 and then 6-9

no matter what i do i finish somewhere between 15-19 wins... 3 years on...no matter what my team looks like.
  • Punchbob
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2019
    From 22-3 to 22-8 :'(

How do I share videos ? Auto defending need a big nerf..
  • Phodri
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Im gold 1 every weekend, this weekend is a disaster, massive delay in almost every game.
    I gave up on gold 3 with 16 wins and 5 games left.
    May have been my last weekend league..
  • DIXON THFC
    3787 posts National Call-Up
    Got my 14th on my last game so yeah, 14-16.

One to forget, was at 11-8 at one point.
  • Doaves
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My worst ever. Not going to say what my result was, its that bad 😫

But.... its the first time ive ever given any thought to the whole scripting thing. I usually just ignore that talk, but most games had my opponent scoring ridiculous goals, whilst my 1 on 1’s were being saved or hitting the post. Lost all penalty shootouts. 3/3 in game pens were saved.

But the straw that broke me was one of my last games where it was 4-4 in the 88th, made a break down the wing, cut back in along the goal line and passed across the front of goal. Went past everyone to my player at the back stick for the open net tap in. (i think it was scream .
    Right in front, no defenders, no keeper.
    He seemed to kick the ball in to his own foot and then fall over. Didn’t attempt anything special, just a tap in. Lost that game in pens.

I’m usually pretty calm, but at that moment, i fully lost it.

Just one of those weekends (i hope)
  • Craig377
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The weekend league has been poor for ages and now rivals is going like it my advice put it in the box and forget about it waste of time and money
  • Korlezz
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I started great got to 13 wins with 13 left only managed to win one of my remaining 13😪,im only average player div 4 at best before the division droppers took over now 8 .i am usually gold 3 but even though i thought this weekend im looking at 20 wins but ea say woooo hold on no your not
  • calcio12
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game play was so trash. How can anyone pull off skill moves in these conditions.
  • js
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    did well, but gameplay was so trash

so much delay