TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Down to 80 on the trade pile after having more than 100 stock the past few days. Just haven’t had time to restock. Hoping to do so today in between weekend league games.
  • Hollandman
    3534 posts National Call-Up
    I want to restock as well but think 85 and higher is a no go?
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Hollandman wrote: »
    I want to restock as well but think 85 and higher is a no go?

    I only do UCL’s. I may try to get some of the higher rated ones on bids was able to snag a couple Rodri’s under 4K on bids yesterday. Lol
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Just bought 88 Best @Vinny1979

    I think next goal may be Del Piero.
  • Alberciq
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    When EA up price ranges for 84-87... most from my tp is not on the market ****
  • dudders
    2542 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alberciq wrote: »
    When EA up price ranges for 84-87... most from my tp is not on the market ****

    so many cards close to going extinct , at the moment next best option will be gold IF's until they up ranges .
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1433 posts Play-Off Hero
    2nd McGinn gone for 28k, restocked again. Easy coins
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1433 posts Play-Off Hero
    UCL sissoko 18k, restocked for 9
  • Kaspani
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    955k profit for the week, will be delighted if I can keep this level up. Little bit stuck now, need to deviate away from some very successful sellers whilst the icon SBC is in play
  • ccooaattssyy
    11854 posts Has That Special Something
    Gonna do a massive restock tomorrow
  • JpCkid21
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gonna do a massive restock tomorrow

    What's the target group or players?
  • ccooaattssyy
    11854 posts Has That Special Something
    UCLs, popular players under 86 rating.
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    The same guys that have been the most consistent sellers for me are still selling consistently.
  • Ulook92
    19854 posts Club Captain
    @Knowlesdinho how tf do you have 1.3m transfer profit in the past 50 minutes? :o
  • Ulook92
    19854 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2019
    My best UCL sellers are:

    Jorginho
    Lo Celso
    Kovacic
    Tolisso
    Alli
    Hector Herrera
    Ndombele

    In that order.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13353 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    @Knowlesdinho how tf do you have 1.3m transfer profit in the past 50 minutes? :o

    Bizarre that I checked this thread and you tagged me when I'm not receiving notifications about tags.

    Don't know mate, but I am selling icons that have served their purpose for my rtg.
  • Ironjam
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What’s the deal with cards like Rodri? Been wiped out by the SBC’s?
  • Ulook92
    19854 posts Club Captain
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    @Knowlesdinho how tf do you have 1.3m transfer profit in the past 50 minutes? :o

    Bizarre that I checked this thread and you tagged me when I'm not receiving notifications about tags.

    Don't know mate, but I am selling icons that have served their purpose for my rtg.

    What RTG?
  • BeanieGee
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    @Knowlesdinho how tf do you have 1.3m transfer profit in the past 50 minutes? :o

    Bizarre that I checked this thread and you tagged me when I'm not receiving notifications about tags.

    Don't know mate, but I am selling icons that have served their purpose for my rtg.

    What RTG?

    Road To Glory ...... I assume
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    Some decent sales
    yfqvdBv.jpg
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    My best UCL sellers are:

    Jorginho
    Lo Celso
    Kovacic
    Tolisso
    Alli
    Hector Herrera
    Ndombele

    In that order.

    @Ulook92 what profit margin do you shoot for with the lower priced cards? Still 5-7k, or do you go for less to keep them moving?
  • Ulook92
    19854 posts Club Captain
    Chappy wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    My best UCL sellers are:

    Jorginho
    Lo Celso
    Kovacic
    Tolisso
    Alli
    Hector Herrera
    Ndombele

    In that order.

    @Ulook92 what profit margin do you shoot for with the lower priced cards? Still 5-7k, or do you go for less to keep them moving?

    Normally double the price give or take a couple k. You find out what they sell for and stick to it. Herrera for example. Normally costs about 1.5k. Yet i sell for 4.9.
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Just had another Suarez go for 69,500. Didn't realize his price went up so substantially.
  • Ulook92
    19854 posts Club Captain
    BeanieGee wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    @Knowlesdinho how tf do you have 1.3m transfer profit in the past 50 minutes? :o

    Bizarre that I checked this thread and you tagged me when I'm not receiving notifications about tags.

    Don't know mate, but I am selling icons that have served their purpose for my rtg.

    What RTG?

    Road To Glory ...... I assume

    :joy:
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    My best UCL sellers are:

    Jorginho
    Lo Celso
    Kovacic
    Tolisso
    Alli
    Hector Herrera
    Ndombele

    In that order.

    @Ulook92 what profit margin do you shoot for with the lower priced cards? Still 5-7k, or do you go for less to keep them moving?

    Normally double the price give or take a couple k. You find out what they sell for and stick to it. Herrera for example. Normally costs about 1.5k. Yet i sell for 4.9.

    Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I've been looking for some new cards to add to my pile. They'll fit in nicely with Marcos Alonso, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Matip, and Gomez.
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold a McGinn lol. 29.5k

    81 or 84 card
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Sniped a Suarez for 32500. Solid 15k flip.
  • Ulook92
    19854 posts Club Captain
    Chappy wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    My best UCL sellers are:

    Jorginho
    Lo Celso
    Kovacic
    Tolisso
    Alli
    Hector Herrera
    Ndombele

    In that order.

    @Ulook92 what profit margin do you shoot for with the lower priced cards? Still 5-7k, or do you go for less to keep them moving?

    Normally double the price give or take a couple k. You find out what they sell for and stick to it. Herrera for example. Normally costs about 1.5k. Yet i sell for 4.9.

    Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I've been looking for some new cards to add to my pile. They'll fit in nicely with Marcos Alonso, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Matip, and Gomez.

    Which of yours are your best sellers? @Chappy
  • BeefyRabouter
    2703 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sitting on quite some coins atm but I just don't know where to go from here lol. EA got me by the balls I gotta say that.
  • Chappy
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Chappy wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    My best UCL sellers are:

    Jorginho
    Lo Celso
    Kovacic
    Tolisso
    Alli
    Hector Herrera
    Ndombele

    In that order.

    @Ulook92 what profit margin do you shoot for with the lower priced cards? Still 5-7k, or do you go for less to keep them moving?

    Normally double the price give or take a couple k. You find out what they sell for and stick to it. Herrera for example. Normally costs about 1.5k. Yet i sell for 4.9.

    Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I've been looking for some new cards to add to my pile. They'll fit in nicely with Marcos Alonso, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Matip, and Gomez.

    Which of yours are your best sellers? @Chappy

    I’m not 100% sure. Douglas Costa, Alli, Gabriel Jesus, and Alexander-Arnold all stand out. Lately I’ve done well with Davinson Sanchez, azpilicueta, and Matuidi as well.
Sign In or Register to comment.