ICON Super Sub for under 500k

watford110
296 posts Sunday League Hero
almost exclusively play a 41212 narrow.

Currently looking at base Bergkamp, what are Rush and Wrighty like?

I currently start with Salah & Mane up top and Son as CAM. All NIF, I can't really improve this trio unless I have over million hence I'm looking for super sub that maybe have a wow factor and isn't called Ben Yedder, dembele or Orsic!

Comments

• SimoHayha-TR-
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    87 Inzaghi as a super sub like in real life.He is clinical and good positioning.
  • watford110
    anyone else? budget up to 600k now.

Whats baggio like?

Or shall I just save for someone like Dalglish?
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Icons (other than top tier icons) are expensive because of the links they provide, so it's pointless to spend that amount of coins on an icon as a supersub.

You should either save up to an icon you would start with or get supersubs like Reus, Hazard, etc..
  • Lfc23
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hagi 🇷🇴
  • watford110
    Icons (other than top tier icons) are expensive because of the links they provide, so it's pointless to spend that amount of coins on an icon as a supersub.

You should either save up to an icon you would start with or get supersubs like Reus, Hazard, etc..

I get that totally, but I like the idea of throwing on an icon as a super sub, think it could be fun and I'm the camp of believing ICONS have "hidden" stat boosts.
  • ozcs_69
    3960 posts National Call-Up
    lol if it's a sub, what different does it have to be an icon or no icon, you should get son for that amount
  • Chavez76
    5552 posts Big Money Move
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    lol if it's a sub, what different does it have to be an icon or no icon, you should get son for that amount

well, two Son's might not be accepted by the game?
  • watford110
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

You should probably read the thread again. ;)
  • vjake
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    87 Gary Lineker. Absolutely unreal, can't get him off the ball either. Rush was good as well but nothing compared
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    watford110 wrote: »

I get that totally, but I like the idea of throwing on an icon as a super sub, think it could be fun and I'm the camp of believing ICONS have "hidden" stat boosts.

Then I would personally try Mid Barnes