The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 20 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    23072 posts Club Captain
    Reus wrote: »
    Nearly time to splash on Zizou and build around him :)

Wishing I'd bought him for 3.15 last week tbh

Wishing I bought the 2.33 91 I saw :weary:
  • Roc_Xel
    980 posts Professional
    Scutch wrote: »
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    Gosh this FB paulino has way better stats than both rttf Allan and mid Petit. Thats a bit crazy imo. Do we still think Petit has the added Icon value which makes him much better still ? Coz he costs 5 times more....

I’ve sold Petit and bought Essien to play alongside Paulinho. Working very well so far. Got 915k for Petit and Essien was only 750k.

Would you say Paulino is better than Essien / Petit ? Has definitely more total stats and more in game stats. Which is ridiculous imo but thats the way it is. Gosh I love my mid petit.

I’m not really noticing him mate. And I say that as a positive. When I do take heed for me he’s a little bit clunky, like I think his agility is slightly lower than I’d like. But he’s so far been a very very good card.

Cheers mate. Have to do him now, wether I play him (for Allan rttf if i do) or not i cant have such a card i could do for free and not take it even if it means letting go some 85 players.
  • Rb10119
    2222 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone used both Drogbas?
  • xFATAL
    4951 posts Big Money Move

91 has gone up 200k on PS4 Since I bought him a few days ago. I imagine he'll continue to rise since he's going out of packs next month and the Prime will be out of range for most.
  • ha032742
    35954 posts Moderator

Which one?
  • Crossland
    9201 posts League Winner
    Crossland wrote: »
    Gosh this FB paulino has way better stats than both rttf Allan and mid Petit. Thats a bit crazy imo. Do we still think Petit has the added Icon value which makes him much better still ? Coz he costs 5 times more....

I’ve sold Petit and bought Essien to play alongside Paulinho. Working very well so far. Got 915k for Petit and Essien was only 750k.

Would you say Paulino is better than Essien / Petit ? Has definitely more total stats and more in game stats. Which is ridiculous imo but thats the way it is. Gosh I love my mid petit.

I've got Essien and Petit and Paulinho outshines both in game for me Paulinho is the much better player

Wow thats a big statement but thanks for your imput. Man he s like 20% of their price. He d be free for me given I keep all my players and have 2600. Cant not do him now. The thing is he would replace Allan rttf and depending on the upgrades he ll get its.gonna be a very close.call i guess.

Its one of them really some people are gonna really rate him some ain't and he's gonna be different for everyone,right now in my team he feels better than those two icons but maybe it's because he's new and all that...
  • Crossland
    9201 posts League Winner
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    Anyone used both Drogbas?

Yep had the baby at the start and just been using the Middle and honestly baby is better or at the very least just as good
  • D0lvl
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm replacing Kante and Matuidi as my CDM's with FB Paulinho and FB Mascherano.

I'm thinking of adding 91 pele and 91 maradona to get these guys full chem alongside Messi/Neymar. with a laliga backline.

I also have Mbappe and Son to sell if needed and just get 95 Pele and maybe like 87 Dalglish.

Thoughts?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23072 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »

Which one?

• MarioMonk
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone tried Baggio at Striker?
  • Propagandyy2
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    D0lvl wrote: »

I'm thinking of adding 91 pele and 91 maradona to get these guys full chem alongside Messi/Neymar. with a laliga backline.

I also have Mbappe and Son to sell if needed and just get 95 Pele and maybe like 87 Dalglish.

Thoughts?

91 Pele is really good so I like that upgrade, getting rid of Kante is tough.....That's what's got me hesitating but Mascherano should be able to do the job at CDM
  • D0lvl

Thoughts?

91 Pele is really good so I like that upgrade, getting rid of Kante is tough.....That's what's got me hesitating but Mascherano should be able to do the job at CDM

Cool. A wizards fan also! Wish they kept the Bullets name though.

Anyway, what do you think of Scream Aguero instead of 91 Maradona?

If FB Mascherano isn't as disruptive as kante, I'll be buying Kante back asap.
  • MortiferVaughan
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any advice on picking between mid Hagi or base Rivaldo?
    Would play CAM mainly, sometimes switching to LW/RW depending on formation. Probably using an engine card.
  • Propagandyy2
    464 posts Sunday League Hero

Thoughts?

Cool. A wizards fan also! Wish they kept the Bullets name though.

Anyway, what do you think of Scream Aguero instead of 91 Maradona?

If FB Mascherano isn't as disruptive as kante, I'll be buying Kante back asap.

I haven't used either one but Maradona has given me a lot more trouble than Scream Aguero plus the 91 will go out of packs in December
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23072 posts Club Captain
    Zizou in for 2.4 flat :smile:
  • Pugzilla
    17134 posts World Class

He just had an outrageous assist for me you’ll love him

• Ghotting
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any opinions about baby Drogba? Pretty cheap as to be new this year
  • BaseCamp
    1334 posts Professional
    Matthaus 88, koeman 88, baby blanc or scream Firmino? Will be a cdm to partner Vieira in 4231. Can start 5atb and get full chem
  • D0lvl
    95 Pele vs 94 R9?

r9 still the best ST? Could get r94 if I sell Messi & Neymar.

Basicall, would you sell your whole team for r94? Arguably the best ST till TOTS?

Was seeing some pros prefer 94 over the 96.
  • Jayzy
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    Matthaus 88, koeman 88, baby blanc or scream Firmino? Will be a cdm to partner Vieira in 4231. Can start 5atb and get full chem

Heard good things about Koeman on here, never used any this Fifa but my personal pick would be 88 Koeman
  • BaseCamp
    1334 posts Professional
    95 Pele vs 94 R9?

r9 still the best ST? Could get r94 if I sell Messi & Neymar.

Basicall, would you sell your whole team for r94? Arguably the best ST till TOTS?

Was seeing some pros prefer 94 over the 96.

No Ive never thought the 94 was that good. Much prefer the prime each year.
  • Crossland
    9201 posts League Winner
    edited November 2019
    Ghotting wrote: »
    Any opinions about baby Drogba? Pretty cheap as to be new this year

He's outstanding mate,everything you'd expect from the Drog and more amazing,I find the baby better than the swaps one
  • Anyone use both 91 Baggio and 89 Kaka? Looking at one of them as my CAM behind Neymar and Johnathan
  • ORANGEeffect05
    23072 posts Club Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »

He just had an outrageous assist for me you’ll love him

Plan on keeping him around for a while. Maybe aim for his prime as my long-term goal.
  • TitanX
    418 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cant decied maradona 91 or pele
  • Dukesy16
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    95 pele is unreal
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Anyone use both 91 Baggio and 89 Kaka? Looking at one of them as my CAM behind Neymar and Johnathan

Just picked up Baggio. Hope his good.
  • D0lvl
    Dukesy16 wrote: »
    95 pele is unreal

Better than r94?
  • Rickmord
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone use both 91 Baggio and 89 Kaka? Looking at one of them as my CAM behind Neymar and Johnathan

Just picked up Baggio. Hope his good.

Review when you can. Was my first football icon I loved after watching Italia 90
  • LFC Simon 98
    18902 posts World Class

Just got 87 Kaka who imo looks better than the 89 after looking at both for ages. Had Baggio and he was good but wanted Kaka as I actually remember him playing so prefer using him