RTTF cards raised proved that community like to.....

alvchong
1472 posts Play-Off Hero
Invest (gamble)....
can you imagine how much losses to take if the team doesn't progress further? and Futmas, Future stars, Flashback and prime icon all arrive to the scene later few months before RTTF get upgraded.

Comments

• Italionstallion91
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just sold every RTTF I had for almost 100k profit if not more in each one. You gotta sell when you're happy too long investment will bite you in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • ASHERLAUYY
    994 posts Professional
    That's what makes them one of best additions to FUT in recent years.
  • Dolph
    1198 posts Professional
    I just bought the cards that fit my team and both are pretty much guaranteed at least a couple upgrades.
  • Str8hii
    1692 posts Play-Off Hero
    So u r mad u didnt invest cool story
  • Bakudu76
    2475 posts Fans' Favourite
    Investing is not gambling. Taking controlled risks in a plummeting market where everything loses value while you have a commodity that doesn't increase supply but is desirable for many is not gambling.

Guess how I know that you've never in your life had a single business class
  • Leandrinho
    1446 posts Play-Off Hero
    When does future stars get released? Can't remember when it was last year but really liked those cards!
  • CaptainDan-
    1854 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rttf gomes looks like a bargain now
  • IxToMxI
    7004 posts League Winner
    I have Allan was keeping as an investment but the dude is so good, can’t wait for his 87 upgrade hopefully the draw is kind to Napoli
  • LocalHero
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    I have Allan was keeping as an investment but the dude is so good, can’t wait for his 87 upgrade hopefully the draw is kind to Napoli
    Might be worth doing some research on what’s going on at Napoli, his house has been burgled and all sorts. I can’t seem them progressing very far with what’s going on off the pitch.
    He might get a transfer to PSG though, then you’ve made a killing
  • LocalHero
    Buying RTTF Kante was a no brainier for me. He won’t leave my team until TOTS and he might get a few little upgrades
  • Lewis94Gaming
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dumped my Allen's I had last night if he leaves Napoli in January that card will crash hard.

Got Militao at 500k now over 650k so happy with that but hes a long term hold in my team
  • Zambo9
    5645 posts Big Money Move
    Dumped my Allen's I had last night if he leaves Napoli in January that card will crash hard.

Got Militao at 500k now over 650k so happy with that but hes a long term hold in my team
    no way, if Allan leaves he will leave for a better team than Napoli and that team will obviously still be in the CL and with better possibilities to go further on the competition, so the card price is not in question

• alvchong
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think these investments are more depend on their next qualification instead of demand and supply (although i admit is rare in supply). we will see price correction when next round of group game being played. Meanwhile i am still holding mine. haha..
  • AdamJK222
    55 posts Park Captain
    What goes up, must come down.
  • Mc_chigby
    1060 posts Professional
    Zambo9 wrote: »

no way, if Allan leaves he will leave for a better team than Napoli and that team will obviously still be in the CL and with better possibilities to go further on the competition, so the card price is not in question

He will be unable to play for another team in the CL as per the rules of the competition
  • Zambo9
    Mc_chigby wrote: »

He will be unable to play for another team in the CL as per the rules of the competition
    Nope, the rules changed 2 years ago
  • Lewis94Gaming

If Allen leaves then this card does not received the upgrades so I saw an opportunity to sell for 80k profit per card and took it
  • BeastlyHusla
    5812 posts Big Money Move

That's not how it works. If he leaves that isn't going to get upgraded further. Hamsik had one last year and after he moved Napoli advanced and it didn't get upgraded.
  • JoyW
    2732 posts National Call-Up

That's not how it works. If he leaves that isn't going to get upgraded further. Hamsik had one last year and after he moved Napoli advanced and it didn't get upgraded.

They will if the team is active in the CL
  • Zambo9
    edited November 2019

Hamsik transferred in China so his team wasn’t in the CL or EL, I don’t remember who but I remember a player that last year got an upgrade even if he wasn’t still on his original team and as soon as the new team advanced his old card changed team to the new one and got an upgrade too
  • BeastlyHusla
    JoyW wrote: »

They will if the team is active in the CL

If hamsiks last year didn't get upgraded after he left the club in January why would it get upgraded he's not part of that team?

You think you'll still get a medal after leaving a team which ends up winning a trophy?
  • CustardHippo
    2653 posts Fans' Favourite

If he does leave in January, will his RTTF Card change to his new side? Or stay as Napoli? Or will it update based on how his new team do but stay as a Napoli Card?

Would they have to release a new version?
  • alex1987
    5851 posts Big Money Move
    Just bought a Neres at 70k and a Juan Jesus at 40k as super sub and potential investment.
    Nice to see Neres is up to 125k and Juan Jesus almost at 65k(max bin)
  • HyperOCD
    979 posts Professional
    Some people here is deluded, if Allan will move it will be to PSG
    This means the card will keep upgrading depending on PSG results
  • Lewis94Gaming
    HyperOCD wrote: »

If Allen moves it will be to China get a fat pay check
  • BeastlyHusla

That only depends if they change his card to psg.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    5991 posts Big Money Move

The card doesn't change to a psg one, it would upgrade from their progression though
  • LocalHero
    I doubt he will go to PSG they were after him in the last window but signed Gueye, and Sarabia
  • jonkero
    6656 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    LocalHero wrote: »
    I doubt he will go to PSG they were after him in the last window but signed Gueye, and Sarabia

Seems that also Juve, Internazionale and Arsenal are interested. Arsenal would be amazing since I can see them getting far in the Europa League. I'm keeping my Allan anyway, card is a monster, probably at least 1 upgrade, and he won't get any in forms for Napoli this season since he is not playing.
  • BeastlyHusla

The card doesn't change to a psg one, it would upgrade from their progression though

That makes no sense, why would it upgrade his Napoli card when psg pass..