TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• RebelRob
    6680 posts Big Money Move
    caedite wrote: »
    Interesting. It's just a theory, but one I cannot test since I haven't been noting chem styles and they don't show post sale.

I can't think of another rational explanation for why, for example, I just sold a UCL Mahrez for 4k above current bin, 20min into a cycle with pages of cheaper cards before and after.

There’s no logic, if there was this method wouldn’t work!

It’s just sheer laziness. I got on this method in about ut 18 and didn’t believe it would work but was stumped that it did!

Obviously one benefit of having a full tl and tp was when a sbc dropped you could sell 50 cards in a cycle or 2, but the sheer amount of coins I’ve made just from lazy buyers is ridiculous, and man like dudders is a machine and just makes a mockery of it.

• Keano
    16492 posts World Class
    Just sold Kane UCL for 35.500, someone bidded on it instead of buy now but ill take the profit, sold like 4 trents, 2 douglas codtas, 2 comans, a rodri and more in the last two days.
  • Different cards work different for me. I haven’t had nearly the luck with Benzema as most of the thread has but I’ve done well with Suarez. It’s all luck of the draw. That’s why aiming for a full TP is ideal.
  • Hit 4m transfer profit today, crazily nearly half of that has been from just this month! Last few weeks have been really good for me. Not nearly as good as some of you though!
  • Brazilian UCL have risen loads today in case you have some. I bought a team yesterday for the two objectives and they've gone for 30% more. Guess I'm doing League first owner first..
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    70,385 today to date

Happy with my profits these past 3 days. 3 icons, 500k in bank and 2m on my transfer list

lets hope for a big sbc soon

these 89s i have had forever :D
  • JpCkid21
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    70,385 today to date

Happy with my profits these past 3 days. 3 icons, 500k in bank and 2m on my transfer list

U selling ucl cards all day?
  • Vinny1979
    JpCkid21 wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    70,385 today to date

U selling ucl cards all day?

Yes well my Trade pile is 80% UCL
  • LuckyStrikE
    3484 posts National Call-Up
    Wont the
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Interesting. It's just a theory, but one I cannot test since I haven't been noting chem styles and they don't show post sale.

I can't think of another rational explanation for why, for example, I just sold a UCL Mahrez for 4k above current bin, 20min into a cycle with pages of cheaper cards before and after.

It’s just sheer laziness. I got on this method in about ut 18 and didn’t believe it would work but was stumped that it did!

Obviously one benefit of having a full tl and tp was when a sbc dropped you could sell 50 cards in a cycle or 2, but the sheer amount of coins I’ve made just from lazy buyers is ridiculous, and man like dudders is a machine and just makes a mockery of it.

Haha, the logic, if only we could see it!
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1433 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    RebelRob wrote: »

Chem styles can work but I think there better on the cheaper players for example I can easily shift a Vardy with Hunter for 8-9k even though he is far cheaper than that
  • Ulook92
    19854 posts Club Captain
    Restocked at 20k
    09b12-f490090e-39d0-431a-8f73-71938a1f6178.png
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    PS4
    gt9ZtmV.jpg
  • therandomjack
    1356 posts Professional
    I can see the Mata requirements but cant work out why all my Callejons sold in 5 mins flat at max :D
  • Dodds
    9092 posts League Winner
    Cmg1elj.png
    YGEKiR4.png
    fw0UTbl.png
  • Kaspani
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sales so far today, only 65 on TL at present

Ucl Alison 44.5
    Ucl benz 16.5
    Ucl vert 23.75, 24.75
    Ucl Thiago 19.25
    Ucl khed 4.8
    Ucl TAA 16.25, 17.5, 17.5, 18.25
    Ucl Willian 13.5
    Ucl Jesus 15.5
    Vardy 4.6
  • Dsteve007
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ucl sales xbox

2 x alderweireld 27k
    2 x kepa 9.8k
    2 x vertonghen 28k
    1 x higgy 12k
    Nif Bernardo Silva 20k
  • Vinny1979
    stacks of sales again

Picked up 88 Keane and flashback mata who is superb btw
  • Hollandman
    3534 posts National Call-Up
    105k profit since yesterday with a tp of only 60 players
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    TP
    All Time: 3,600,000
    Monthly: 980,000
    Weekly: 176,700

Could be better and I know these are small numbers compared to some but happy with this.

Weekly, did this start from this morning? Or yesterday
  • Finesse_4days
    10251 posts Has That Special Something
    azza452 wrote: »
    TP
    All Time: 3,600,000
    Monthly: 980,000
    Weekly: 176,700

Could be better and I know these are small numbers compared to some but happy with this.

Weekly, did this start from this morning? Or yesterday

Saturday Midnight it resets.
  • Finesse_4days
    Just a question for you all as I need some advice- I usually trade with around 1 mill as until recently that is all I had anyway and I have been making a lot of coins trading with that amount , I could sell my 87 Drogba at some point before rewards on Thursday and then have an extra 900k or so to trade with. I usually find that my margins on the more expensive players mean that I don't make much extra profit on the expensive cards , hence why I usually stick to around a mill, do you guys think that if I use that extra 900k and buy the right players and keep listing I will make a decent amount more than if I just stick to trading with a mill?
  • Any ideas on what to invest in? I feel prices are high at the moment and dont want to get caught out!
  • Jarigunner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    PS4 UCL. All sales of today. Was a bit of slow day for me but also didn't have a full TP and prices seem to be a bit to high for my liking to restock. Only 44 left.

Kane 35.250
    Fernandinho 23,250
    Thiago 17.750
    Marcelo 21.750
    De Jong 39.750
    Rodri 11.750
    Wijnaldum 13.750 12.500
    Azpili 11.500
    Gnabry 8.3
    Goretzka 9.4
    Alli 11.250
    Arthur 6.7
    Cuadrado 5.8
    Rodrigo 5.8
    D.Sanchez 17.750
    Ndombele 4.4
    Oxlade 2.9
    Odriozola 4.8
    Malcuit 3.8

• Cadey 5
    12169 posts Has That Special Something
    18 sales today not restocked yet somewhere between 40-60k made today.
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just a question for you all as I need some advice- I usually trade with around 1 mill as until recently that is all I had anyway and I have been making a lot of coins trading with that amount , I could sell my 87 Drogba at some point before rewards on Thursday and then have an extra 900k or so to trade with. I usually find that my margins on the more expensive players mean that I don't make much extra profit on the expensive cards , hence why I usually stick to around a mill, do you guys think that if I use that extra 900k and buy the right players and keep listing I will make a decent amount more than if I just stick to trading with a mill?

The rich wants help
  • Finesse_4days

The rich wants help

Trump is rich he needs help as well lol, seriously though just wanted some advice becuase there is a lot of people in here more experience trading with this method than me.
  • Baldo_Maldini
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last nights sales and about 6 or 7 cycles today. Not restocked anything as been at work today and quite honestly cba.
    Screenshot-20191118-222420.jpg
    Screenshot-20191118-222431.jpg
    Screenshot-20191118-222451.jpg
    Screenshot-20191118-222442.jpg
    Screenshot-20191118-222501.jpg
  • Bobby7
    98 posts Park Captain
    UCL
    Pique 24k
    Handanovic 24k
    Kroos 23k
    B Silva 23k