The Squad Building Clanneges * I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS * Thread 🦖🏀🦎 ⛅ '>' 🤝

Comments

• Ulook92
    21136 posts Club Captain
    4 tokens left to get Rio. This has bot been fun. SB sucks. I dont know how anyone has fone them all in less than 24 hours.
  • Ulook92
    21136 posts Club Captain
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    You guys need to come over to GD tonight its a blast 😂

You should go back to GD.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    ngl that post made me go down memory lane, put together a squad of my favorite FIFA players of all time.

848b820b4e2cf7007ad1efb572117e10.jpg
  • Ozz
    7491 posts Big Money Move
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    4 tokens left to get Rio. This has bot been fun. SB sucks. I dont know how anyone has fone them all in less than 24 hours.

Yeah I'm kinda over Icon Swaps, spending half the year playing with bad teams I don't want to use so that I can eventually add an Icon to the team I actually want to use.
  • jenksiee123
    24476 posts Club Captain
    #BringBackGenerations
  • Futfanatic
    15802 posts World Class

Wtf insect man? Hope you disconnect in a SB match.
  • Keano
    18747 posts World Class

Tag us, show us the entertaiment.
  • TOTS Volkan Sen from Fifa 15 = GOAT
  • iSptmnky
    10923 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2019
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    ngl that post made me go down memory lane, put together a squad of my favorite FIFA players of all time.

Haha Bernie Ibini-Isei. I remember sending him a friend request on Facebook like 8 years ago or whatever because of his FUT card and he accepted. Mad lad :joy:
  • Pughy30
    28617 posts Player of the Year
    I know it's impossible due to licenses but if EA found a loop hole to include generations style cards it would be insanely popular
  • one of my favorite cards of all time in FUT, the number of outrageous goals I scored with this gem was endless. headers, volleys, you name it

2019-11-18-1522.png
  • Ozz
    I still don't understand why they can't change a player's skill moves, weak foot, or work rates on special cards.
  • jenksiee123
    24476 posts Club Captain
    PLuRU4G.png
    What a card. Probably my favourite silver midfielder of any FUT.
  • iSptmnky
    Ozz wrote: »
    I still don't understand why they can't change a player's skill moves, weak foot, or work rates on special cards.

Because it's the year 2019 and not 3000.
  • Keano
    18747 posts World Class
    Ozz wrote: »

This, it could make cards like Mata so much more viable... they can do it with jan upgrades so why not specials.
  • MikeyP_FC
    14643 posts Has That Special Something
    PLuRU4G.png
    What a card. Probably my favourite silver midfielder of any FUT.

Loved this card. Partnered him with Ruud, such presence.

Wish there still were playable silvers.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    d21f8e022011cdcf95de2b56624066b1.png
  • Pughy30
    28617 posts Player of the Year
    Still one of my all time favourite teams it's sad to see the state of silvers/bronzes these days and how they've been pushed to one side
    33407522bb336fd22fec98dd540501c8.png
  • Finesse_4days
    14959 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

I approve that Kolarov, he was a tank. Also that Alessandrini was an amazing sub striker for me.
  • WFCBagnall
    85149 posts Moderator
    Tots Oztumer

Best card ever
  • Ulook92
    21136 posts Club Captain

Wtf insect man? Hope you disconnect in a SB match.

:joy: sorry i forgot the :trollface:
  • Finesse_4days
    14959 posts World Class
    if 89 Drogba is similar to 87 Drogba I can see why people like him, I bought the 87 to try today and he is fantastic , amazing shooting , dribbling not an issue unless you try and be do a Messi run, unreal heading and the passing of a midfielder. 87 Drogba next to Butra from swaps is going to be so fun to use.
  • Baldo_Maldini
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    It’s sad that I’ve already reached the point of turning my console off when there’s nothing to do at 6pm. We are in the early stages of UT20, they should be pumping out loads of objectives, milestones and sbcs. Just anything to give me something to play for.

Buy MW

It’s superb

general opinion is that it's crap and an absolute campfest made for lesser skilled players

So it’s Fifa with guns?

That'll be the new game mode in Fifa 21.

• Dan is Clutch
    30963 posts National Team Captain
    I do miss the days of being able to use silvers.
  • schmo
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    I do miss the days of being able to use silvers.

I miss bronze/silver tournaments
  • Ozz
    Oh you want to play with Silvers???? Here, win 5 games in Rivals while scoring with Silver players for a Jumbo Gold Pack
  • Salty P3anut
    12218 posts Has That Special Something
    Remember how OP some of the BPL silvers used to be. Cameron Jerome in Fifa 12 I think it was, was insane. Mayuka as well with the 5 star weak foot was insanely good
  • TheDrifter
    861 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2019
    They should have a themed mode so we can use Silvers and Bronze. Each week is a different theme, and they can use that for their icon swaps. Maybe a weekday theme ladder game with themed rewards and special cards

Edit; I said theme a lot there. Hope I got my point across. Themed requirements.
  • iSptmnky
    Remember how OP some of the BPL silvers used to be. Cameron Jerome in Fifa 12 I think it was, was insane. Mayuka as well with the 5 star weak foot was insanely good

Mayuka was just broken