Party Rockers TOTS Adventure

Comments

• Azablucky
    4134 posts National Call-Up
    Azablucky wrote: »
    ok another decent day trading :), anyone else making good coins?

50k a day on average which isn't too bad. Should get me 2 more TOTS cards than if I didn't trade.
    yeah thats how you need to look at it mate !, i just had a decent round won 34 cards this hour which is like 50-60k profit ;)

Every 50k counts :) That's a good amount for 1 hour. I haven't had time to trade as I have been reinvesting but from tomorrow it's a new week of deals.
    think i have made just over 150k again today

You could get 4 TOTS at least at this rate.

yeah just made another 10k from 4 buy now deals as we speak lol :) , i so hope there are some special tots cards like last year

Nice one pal. I still don't understand what to do fully. I know what you do but I don't know what to look for in order to get the bargains.

And what do you mean by special TOTS cards?
  • Azablucky wrote: »

50k a day on average which isn't too bad. Should get me 2 more TOTS cards than if I didn't trade.
    yeah thats how you need to look at it mate !, i just had a decent round won 34 cards this hour which is like 50-60k profit ;)

Every 50k counts :) That's a good amount for 1 hour. I haven't had time to trade as I have been reinvesting but from tomorrow it's a new week of deals.

yeah just made another 10k from 4 buy now deals as we speak lol :) , i so hope there are some special tots cards like last year

Nice one pal. I still don't understand what to do fully. I know what you do but I don't know what to look for in order to get the bargains.

just get so you know the prices and they vary at different times so pick up when they are cheap, and by special i mean cards with outstanding stats .
  • Azablucky

just get so you know the prices and they vary at different times so pick up when they are cheap, and by special i mean cards with outstanding stats .

Ok. How long do your cards take to sell? Yh I reckon there will be some. Neymar's card will both be 90+/90+ for shot and pace and 90+ dribble. Isco will be another one with good stats.

Ok. How long do your cards take to sell? Yh I reckon there will be some. Neymar's card will both be 90+/90+ for shot and pace and 90+ dribble. Isco will be another one with good stats.

usually within 2-3 listings , but i have enough coins so doesnt matter to me when they sell .
  • Azablucky

usually within 2-3 listings , but i have enough coins so doesnt matter to me when they sell .

I know what you mean. If you can fill your trade pile with 1-2k profit per card then you're in the money :)

I know what you mean. If you can fill your trade pile with 1-2k profit per card then you're in the money :)
    yeah thats what mine is like mainly 2k profits aswell
  • Azablucky

How many different players do you use? Just so I know whether to be looking at one player or loads.

How many different players do you use? Just so I know whether to be looking at one player or loads.

i use around 20-30 players so each time i do a round (bid on all) i get like 5-10 buy now deals :)
  • Azablucky

i use around 20-30 players so each time i do a round (bid on all) i get like 5-10 buy now deals :)

You can only bid on 50 players at once right?

You can only bid on 50 players at once right?
    yeah 50 at once , usually the stuff i bid on has like 10-15mins left so i then go re bid when i can
  • Good profit, man, always rising. Good luck again.
  • Wz0
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good luck man,.. tempted to try and trade but don't want to tie up my coins and end up with to many stuck during tots.
  • azouhri
    18 posts Ball Boy
    gl pr, tell me how you trade oh master trader lol
  • Thanks guys !
  • treated myself to a United team , still on around 80k profit today :) will probs make a lot more at 6 ish
  • made alot of coins today probs hitting closer to the 200k mark :)
  • Patziii
    1208 posts Professional
    nice to see someone trading good atm :)
  • how are u making coins in this market?
  • how are u making coins in this market?

just need to find certain patterns and do your price research bro.
  • not had much time to trade today so only the 50k profit
  • GL PR hit me up when you want to play a series of 3
  • Joserene17 wrote: »
    GL PR hit me up when you want to play a series of 3

will do man :)

again not much time to trade today so hopefully around 50k again
  • updated the list and added total profit for week 1
  • not had much time trading at all today but still managed over 50k
  • made a little more then expected yesterday , not much profit for today i wouldnt of thought doesnt seem to be many items up!
  • not had much time trading at all over the last few days, still made roughly 200k tho :)
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    been doing some trading over the last few days on and off depending on what times i could making a steady 100k plus a day unfortunately i keep spending the profits on players and packs :disappointed:
  • lol i spent alot of my tots coins on my United team- bought TOTY ADM and sif rooney :P
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    lol i spent alot of my tots coins on my United team- bought TOTY ADM and sif rooney :P

I got a SIF Young and 3 MOTM players and burnt through packs looking for Hamsik and Bolasie. I have a thing for orange players at the moment had to stop myself from getting Boateng.
  • had a mad last couple of days trading roughly about 500k profit!