The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

One of the main reasons I bought this years FIFA....

o0OainavO0o
2476 posts Fans' Favourite
I haven’t bothered with any of my weekend league games and pretty much cave dwelled in front of the Xbox all weekend to get one of the greatest players and my favorite of all time...

8cf1bf8af90e254a9e6d982ee3a72714.jpeg

Comments

• liamano123
    354 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is fifa. I love it playing with your favourite players! I’m after him as well. I hope you beat all the teams who will only have the META players in it. LONG LIVE THE DROG!
  • Riggs006
    963 posts Professional
    Still got a lot of stuff to do to get him myself but I'm determined to get him! :D Fair play on grinding to get him and hopefully he is worth it for you!
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    Oh. Its poor mans Lukaku
  • 6Khedira6
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just think back to the weekend I've had going out seeing mates going to a party and to see you've just spent all weekend cave dwelling honestly is sad man like you need to stop its unhealthy and is kinda sad
  • o0OainavO0o
    6Khedira6 wrote: »
    I just think back to the weekend I've had going out seeing mates going to a party and to see you've just spent all weekend cave dwelling honestly is sad man like you need to stop its unhealthy and is kinda sad

What kind of return did you get out of seeing your boyfriends and going to a “party”? By your highlights I’m certain my daily life is far more exciting.
  • GodGoku
    308 posts Sunday League Hero

What kind of return did you get out of seeing your boyfriends and going to a “party”? By your highlights I’m certain my daily life is far more exciting.

Loool you destroyed him with that reply 😂😂😂

• 6Khedira6

Homophobic jokes aren't funny also they're me mates

Pal you spent all weekend playing xbox sit down boy
  • 6Khedira6
    GodGoku wrote: »

Loool you destroyed him with that reply 😂😂😂

If you think he destroyed me with that comment you must be about 12 years old go sleep you've got school tomorrow son dont forget your pe kit
  • Gnomenclature
    5070 posts Big Money Move

Comes on a forum about a video game and tries to tell a stranger how he should spend his weekend lol...

You're about as cool as a bible thumper going into a bar to tell everyone to stop drinking...
  • EquinoxShane
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect

Either you're a troll or you've got issues...
  • 6Khedira6

Comes on a forum about a video game and tries to tell a stranger how he should spend his weekend lol...

You're about as cool as a bible thumper going into a bar to tell everyone to stop drinking...

OP admitted cave dwelling in his room all weekend just saying its unhealthy and sad

• o0OainavO0o

There was nothing phobic, you can mate with whom you like, I’m good with that. I’m thinking you need some peanut butter with that jealous to end out your fantastic weekend though, trying to hijack my thread about the greatest player of all time. Why you on the forum if you’re busy mating and partying?
  • 6Khedira6

Either you're a troll or you've got issues...

I'm good ty
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good for you, OP. Too much focus on the so called "meta" players. FUT for me is about putting together interesting teams with cards that you want to try.

That's why the tax kills me because I really like to build new things to keep it fresh...lol
  • EquinoxShane
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect

There was nothing phobic, you can mate with whom you like, I’m good with that. I’m thinking you need some peanut butter with that jealous to end out your fantastic weekend though, trying to hijack my thread about the greatest player of all time. Why you on the forum if you’re busy mating and partying?

He's probably just bitter because he failed to attract a woman 😆

GG on Drogba dude! Hope you enjoy!

My goal is PIM Best when's he released
  • 6Khedira6
    edited November 2019

Also if you dont think I'm cool on here that's perfectly fine with me if OP is cool and im the bible thumped that's fine with me

Trust me I dont want you to say I'm cool cause if you cave dwelling xbox weekend hermits think I'm cool I'd definitely not be cool
  • o0OainavO0o
    Riggs006 wrote: »
    Still got a lot of stuff to do to get him myself but I'm determined to get him! :D Fair play on grinding to get him and hopefully he is worth it for you!
    The grind was rough, I’ll admit, but he’s a I have to have now player. Played one weekend league game with him for his first game and he got two goals and an assist for the win. The opponent had Ramos and scream pique and he was not getting budged off the ball and is actually more agile than his stats would suggest.
  • McSwigan
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Comes on a forum...

😂😂😂