This is UNPLAYABLE !

Comments

• delpieroalex
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We are in year 2019 but we had to do stupid things like staying late and playing in non peak hr.
  • Numlocked_
    2307 posts Fans' Favourite
    It surprises me that after Fifa 19 where there were so many many topics with complaints, it seems the amount of complaint topics on Fifa 20 is trough the roof compared to 19. This has to be the worst game made this year. EA deserve an award for making this s h i t of a game
  • yosef167
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    even a 3 years old baby can run faster than the players.
    all players feels like they have a 30 pace 👎🏻
  • Pablofsi05
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Delay caused by the existance of servers.
  • Numlocked_
    2307 posts Fans' Favourite
    Screw their dynamic difficulty. Got 6 out of 6 s h i t battles with liga BBVA squad and than i lose 3 out of 3 with Liga Nos team that is so much better. Created 30+ good chances and scored 0!
  • lalalaala
    240 posts Sunday League Hero
    up
  • lalalaala
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    It surprises me that after Fifa 19 where there were so many many topics with complaints, it seems the amount of complaint topics on Fifa 20 is trough the roof compared to 19. This has to be the worst game made this year. EA deserve an award for making this s h i t of a game

And the best thing is we dont have a single response from ea !
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Complete joke of a game and company.
  • KurtyH
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get smashed by terrible players, can't touch the ball, can't tackle literally cannot play or compete in game for the ball my players won't move! Then I will hammer a better player.

One thing in common tonight has bugged me all accounts and players were est 2019. All 5 games I was never gonna win no matter how good I was. Then I play a few older accounts who were admittedly better at fifa than me and I win.

Just start checking the EST dates after suspect games. EA appeasing the new customers.
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Torn4do wrote: »
    Thought it was just me but this game
    Is the worst I have ever seen it!!

EA are a disgusting mess of a company!!

• lalalaala wrote: »
    What is this ? This is the worst ever that this game ever been , Today is totally unplayable , Slow game play , players dont run , you cant pass , its a total mess !

Delay Is always there but today it a total mess, im calling it a day , theres no point to keep playing this game

The thing that drives me crazy is that I Paid for this, The game its self its great , one of the best fifas , but the servers are ruining the game

Removed swearing, leave it out it's against the rules ~Rtas

When I have bad lag I turn the system on and off
  • Hammer316
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's completely pot luck each game in WL. Some games it's fairly smooth but majority come down to who gets lucky. Not all my defeats are down to it but loads are.
  • MadTopGun2012
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've played 3 games this morning and everything from passing, shooting, tackling and player movement is so random that I can't be bothered playing I would rather shoot myself with a nail gun than this ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Malg
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played yesterday, hit the bar post 9 times in a game, absolutely slaughtered the guy and lost 1-0, you have to laugh, turned of the xbox and not played since, joke of a game.
  • ASX
    3508 posts National Call-Up
    Game is a mess.

Not saying there is dynamic difficulty but I cant think of any other explanation.

I can feel when my opponent is going to score, there will be a dodgy rebound back to his player, a simple pass by my player wont reach...so many others.

Each game feels like your fighting against some weird force to win, almost like something is holding you back.
  • lalalaala
    Its Completely unplayable right now , nothing is working , players turning so slow , cant play fast passing attacking football due to delay , completely messed up .. The only game that the people who buy this game cant play it at anytime they want with the same gameplay each time !
  • Don diddly
    64 posts Park Captain
    Change player delay is so unresponsive. Players just walking thru my defence coz change player is half hour too late
  • DJP007
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don diddly wrote: »
    Change player delay is so unresponsive. Players just walking thru my defence coz change player is half hour too late

Yea this is how I lose can't switch to right defender and delay causes goal and loss of games to players I should be beating,what's the point in playing?
  • Wi1son73
    3632 posts National Call-Up
    This feels like a menu content game. I get slight enjoyment looking and buying players for my club then playing them..
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    An absolute joke company.
  • lalalaala
    Reached gold 1 , But so slow gameplay and unresponsive , What a trash of a company
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    bro absolute cancer look how i lost this game
  • lalalaala

the hell I just watched :o !!
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Up
  • JustPassIt
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just tried to perform a pass in a rivals match. I have the indicator on so I can see where I aim. My player is under no preassure and all alone with the ball. I aim perfectly and power up perfectly. The player I aim at gets a circle around him indicating he is about to recieve a pass. Then my player passes directly to an opponent 5 meters to the side of the guy I'm aiming at. I did everything right. I gave up after that.
  • Bri
    60 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2019
    JustPassIt wrote: »
    Just tried to perform a pass in a rivals match. I have the indicator on so I can see where I aim. My player is under no preassure and all alone with the ball. I aim perfectly and power up perfectly. The player I aim at gets a circle around him indicating he is about to recieve a pass. Then my player passes directly to an opponent 5 meters to the side of the guy I'm aiming at. I did everything right. I gave up after that.
  • Bri
    60 posts Park Captain
    lalalaala wrote: »

the hell I just watched :o !!

Happened to me too in injury time to lose the game😭