The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Current or release FIFA 20 version?

Comments

• liamano123
    354 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Release version
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    Lol people want those rebound goals and dropbacks to return?

Take it you haven’t played recently if not your opinion would be different
  • RTG20
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    I actually can't believe you 2 fall for it @MHoney1234 @Futfanatic

Orison is just trolling you both.

AI defending is almost at 19 level atm, it wasn't at 19 level during early access/release.

Attacker speed tax was a lot less harsh during early access/release, now it's ALMOST back to 19 attacker tax, not quite, but almost.

I don't get how you 2 keep falling for his bait, he's not being serious :joy: Although I will give him some credit, he does put in some valid points/arguments to his trolling, like with the whole meta thing, it's a very valid point and one I raised, but the ai defending and pace got massively changed and it's not even up for debate, anyone who says otherwise after this much gameplay (we're not talking 1 or 2 games since the patch) is trolling or has some kind of problem/issue with analysing the gameplay and there's no point trying to attempt to educate them.
  • Moe_86
    1211 posts Professional
    Release version
    EA access release was the best one
  • Royalwhite
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Release version

And some other are happy with the current drop back feast and AI heroics !
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Release version
    Release versions are always best.
  • Orison
    53018 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    RTG20 wrote: »
    I actually can't believe you 2 fall for it MHoney1234 Futfanatic

AI defending is almost at 19 level atm, it wasn't at 19 level during early access/release.

Attacker speed tax was a lot less harsh during early access/release, now it's ALMOST back to 19 attacker tax, not quite, but almost.

I don't get how you 2 keep falling for his bait, he's not being serious :joy: Although I will give him some credit, he does put in some valid points/arguments to his trolling, like with the whole meta thing, it's a very valid point and one I raised, but the ai defending and pace got massively changed and it's not even up for debate, anyone who says otherwise after this much gameplay (we're not talking 1 or 2 games since the patch) is trolling or has some kind of problem/issue with analysing the gameplay and there's no point trying to attempt to educate them.

It's so weird how tragic arguments always come down to statements like this.

This is just one example from my most recent game, that's Dembele on deadeye vs Semedo on Shadow and he's barely catching up.
    5d1314b3573fd0c16fa47e2dfbed541c.gif

Feel free to provide own examples of how it was during release and how it is now. Surely you must have some clips of your own games and don't have to go down the "everybody who says otherwise is just wrong" route.
  • vjake
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    Release version
    @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_Rtas @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian

Tag them so they can see this thread and the amount of votes.

These new patches are unplayable. Passing is just terrible now, shooting is RNG lottery ticket system. Delay lag is just terrible. Goalies are on steroids. AI defending is basically back now, hardly have to manual defend anymore, everyone has Militao blocking every shot for you and tracking your runs...

How can you play a FOOTBALL game with delay input lag? That's like trying to play a football match in SAND. It's just stupid, billionaire company and we pay loads for it including Ultimate Team and we get this in return. We should be refunded tbh, it's a scam. Even Batshuayi tweeted about it... Embarrassing. This is the last fifa for me, the release game was so much fun, now it's just boring, feels like 19.
  • RTG20
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    Orison wrote: »

This is just one example from my most recent game, that's Dembele on deadeye vs Semedo on Shadow and he's barely catching up.

Feel free to provide own examples of how it was during release and how it is now. Surely you must have some clips of your own games and don't have to go down the "everybody who says otherwise is just wrong" route.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I love you.

I'm not playing your games, the gif says it all, like, :joy:
  • Futfanatic
    14991 posts World Class
    Release version

What even is this example? 😂
  • MHoney1234
    10051 posts Has That Special Something
    Release version
    Futfanatic wrote: »

:|
  • Release version
    the only thing i want them work hard to remove is the Al defending and shots bllock!
    the defenders save my shots more that the other player GK does.
    i had a game against someone who doesnt know how to defend but still his CB did stop everyshot i did aim.. unbelievable..its worse than 19
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Current version
    The version doesn’t matter. The servers need fixing 1st so we can actually experience it consistently to then judge
  • SimoHayha-TR-
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Release version
    AI defending, shot blocking so OP right now.It's boring to play like this. Every shot going directly to the defender doesn't matter how far defender is. Some people don't even touch their defenders AI closing gaps and tracking runs perfectly. Attacker moves also so dumb they are just running straight to the defender. Possesion football must be rewarding not counter attack!!!
  • BadSeedsFC
    983 posts Professional
    edited November 2019
    Release version
    Like the good and old Bill Callahan said, "Relesease Beast"...
  • Futfanatic
    14991 posts World Class
    Release version
    kayron16 wrote: »
    The version doesn’t matter. The servers need fixing 1st so we can actually experience it consistently to then judge
    Also true
  • Mr_Matchup1
    5708 posts Big Money Move
    Release version
    Release version of FIFA 18 was the best, I'm still waiting for that to come back :D . I don't think any version of 20 has been that good tbh,
  • Gazhunt1981
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Release version

Still exists ya daft fker
  • Futfanatic
    14991 posts World Class
    Release version

Still exists ya daft fker

Wow wow wow
  • SydneyFC
    85 posts Park Captain
    release was as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ as now just in a different way
    things got good at patch 4..... after that EA said hello fifa 19 welcome back
  • Rulistening
    1948 posts Play-Off Hero
    None. Release was terrible. And it’s still terrible.

It’s like choosing my favourite flavour of poison
  • Release version
    In the release version (which is the game I bought btw) I found that when I won I deserved it and when I lost I deserved that too. The current version after PATCHES TO IMPROVE GAMEPLAY is unbelievably bad. Never buying a game that changes so much from release ever again. FIFA 20 is my last one. FY EA
  • Release version

That looks a LOT like semedo is faster though...
  • Orison
    53018 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Ganonyx wrote: »

Ofc he's faster, he got maxed out pace. But if you bump the ball forwards or run towards it I'm waiting for the 60 pace defender to do the same. Catch-up ins minmal on a 99 pace defender let alone a 60 pace one as people in here claim.

You can't even provide a single one. Just come up with some of your own instead of making moronic statements.
  • Release version

Ganonyx wrote: »

Ofc he's faster, he got maxed out pace. But if you bump the ball forwards or run towards it I'm waiting for the 60 pace defender to do the same. Catch-up ins minmal on a 99 pace defender let alone a 60 pace one as people in here claim.

You can't even provide a single one. Just come up with some of your own instead of making moronic statements.

Catch up should be minimal when it's a 93 vs a 99. That's a bad example if you're trying to make a point man
  • Release version
    I voted for the release version but honestly I don't know if it is just worse now because of the terrible lag. How have EA managed to make connectivity issues worse that 17, 18, or 19? Seriously, how have they managed to work against the tide of improving technology, proliferation of high speed internet, and innovation in gaming to actually make things worse?
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Release version

I was banging people off because i know how to track runs and predict passes.

I actually felt rewarded for defending. I actually enjoyed defending.

Now i feel punished for defending.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1736 posts Play-Off Hero
    Release version
    Lkane wrote: »
    To be fair rebound goals at the beginning were a nightmare though.

Tbf rebound goals are still ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :D
  • Greatest_Andy
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Release version
    @EA_Andy no comments?
  • Zambo9
    5554 posts Big Money Move
    Release version
    Lkane wrote: »
    To be fair rebound goals at the beginning were a nightmare though.

Tbf rebound goals are still **** :D

Way less, at the start of the game you basically used the opponent goalkeeper to pass the ball to your player on the other side of the box lol
  • Invincibility
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    Release version
    #BringBackManualDefending