Finally the Vardy SBC was not cheap as expected

I mean, 15k for a potm BPL is definitively a bargain, but when you have the card in your squad...you realize why has been set so cheap.

Very mediocre card, scoring the easy opportunities and missing the challenging ones...pretty consistently 😂

Obviously the fact I’m a mediocre player could make the card inconsistency more visible, but even the statistical results on futbin witness this...0,61 gpg when a std BY 83 rated has an average of > 0,7

I will go back to my gold BY

Comments

• LFC433(3)
    41 posts Park Captain
    73 goals in 54 goals for me with 21 assists
  • kayron16
    2499 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep that 0.09 makes a big difference statistically.

In all seriousness. Any decent striker with 5* wf will outperform a 3*
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He misses so many chances for me. I actually cant wait to get rid of him. I had 10 shots with him in a match before, not impossible shots either, he scored 1. Even missed an open goal.
  • Bakudu76
    1427 posts Professional
    I like him. He is a strong finisher for me. Not as consistent as my lacazette but often clutches for me.
    That being said many people also use him as a supersub. This also brings down his gpg
  • MPL4
    1651 posts Fans' Favourite
    True. He's bang average. Sits in the reserves with storyline Zaha
  • Nervous_Nick
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    He’s just bad. Storyline Zaha is way better, but also Lucas, Jesus and Rashford.
  • klaas9
    933 posts Professional
    My thoughts let’s do the sbc quick because EA made a mistake. But omg how bad this card is.
  • TheTormentor07
    1235 posts Professional
    Found him very underwhelming to use, doesn't seem to make any runs in behind regardless of instructions, for all his pace he seems sluggish and his lack of agility is a real problem when you're trying to weave round the 9 million defenders your opponent has camped in his box, sure he's scored a few decent goals for me but most of them any striker could have finished, Rashford, Werner, Morales, Williams all so much better for the pace abusing stupidity that this game is. At least he didn't cost me anything.
  • BeastlyHusla
    3693 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure why you're complaining over a 15k 86 rated card which could get bumped with winter upgrade..
  • aladdin
    1099 posts Professional
    he’s utter pants for me as well. is out the squad now
  • Not sure why you're complaining over a 15k 86 rated card which could get bumped with winter upgrade..

Don’t think people (and myself) are really “complaining”...

It’s just considering that -probably- 15K is the right value of this card, and that -again probably- the sbc requirements were not really a mistake.

Lesson learned: you get what you pay 😂
  • juliuscaesar8
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I went back to POTM Pukki who is much better than Vardy. So sad
  • Boommaametw3
    2207 posts Fans' Favourite
    He isn't meant to be starter. Bad passing, 3*,3*.
    He is a great super sub
  • BeastlyHusla
    3693 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure why you're complaining over a 15k 86 rated card which could get bumped with winter upgrade..

Don’t think people (and myself) are really “complaining”...

It’s just considering that -probably- 15K is the right value of this card, and that -again probably- the sbc requirements were not really a mistake.

Lesson learned: you get what you pay 😂

I think only reason he was that cheap was because they haven't given him an inform yet. He's been due for awhile..
  • Numberofluck27
    708 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is 1 on 1 for me in online matches. His passing is poor and there will be better strikers, but for 15k he is really good. (Didn't even pay anything for him as I already had all the needed players in my team)
  • BeardGang
    1765 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s absolutely poo for me, not using him again after yesterday’s poop
  • greggles
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good for me, i look forward for him to become my super sub when i upgrade
  • Jrbmore
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Very good for me