Do people actually think its skill

Comments

• Covkilla91mob
    1125 posts Professional
    It's just only way to beat a player mate and is boring asf
  • Kingdingaling
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite

Precicely but if you need to spam 200 per game to win the person isn't very good at the game
  • Covkilla91mob
    1125 posts Professional

Precicely but if you need to spam 200 per game to win the person isn't very good at the game

What is good these days ?
  • Kingdingaling
    If someone wants to make out there good learn the real skill moves not spam drag back 200 times per game
  • NDJ591
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    is drop back with depth 1 a skill?

drop back is the only way to knock off drop back and the KI
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I still don’t understand when people do a skill move from kick off when your players are nowhere near.

Is it to make them feel like they’re a better player or something?
  • Staxdoobie
    997 posts Professional
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    I still don’t understand when people do a skill move from kick off when your players are nowhere near.

I do this and I don't know why. I can't even skill. And it certainly isn't intended as a coded message to my opponent. I think it's just a nervous habit!
  • Greezyweezy101
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    How else is the to beat a defender?
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    hate it when the opp does it every time makes my blood boil but ideally i guess its best to stay calm and beat the **** with his own weapon and do exactly the same to him
  • BlactionMan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If I see someone trying constant dragbacks it makes me want to just pass the ball round by defence everytime I go in the lead, they are in the same bracket as replay watchers, desperate try hards
  • Seandimes
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its the only skill that gives you a little bit of space to get a shot off or a better angle for a pass. Dont mind the people that are spamming it, its easy to defend if they arent using it in the proper situations.

I usually do a ballroll or dragback to test the connection. The people who keep spamming skills in their own half for 5 minutes until they start to attack, I dont understand either
  • Kellnerr
    2833 posts Fans' Favourite
    People that spam dragbacks are so easy to read, they do the same **** everytime and it's easy to take the ball off them.
  • RedDevilNL
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I find a sure sign of poor game play is the heel to heel isn't registering. If I'm the home team I do a quick heel to heel and if it doesn't work I know what to expect and adjust accordingly.
  • I think they need to make skill moves in general more difficult as some games are just ridiculous with players doing constant skill moves with every player, it’s just boring to play against as defending is almost non existent in this one
  • I dont even know how to do them and i still win games 😂
  • Liamooo
    1065 posts Professional
    The most repetitive skill move I face, spam spam spam till it creates a mistake. People who use this aren’t very good at the game it just shows they don’t have the passing ability to open space.
  • Liamooo
    1065 posts Professional
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Its the only skill that gives you a little bit of space to get a shot off or a better angle for a pass. Dont mind the people that are spamming it, its easy to defend if they arent using it in the proper situations.

I usually do a ballroll or dragback to test the connection. The people who keep spamming skills in their own half for 5 minutes until they start to attack, I dont understand either

This, I do a few ball rolls to check delay
  • Theomanny
    1671 posts Fans' Favourite
    Drag back spam in the box with 5*wf is axe.
  • yogibear
    1126 posts Professional
    Well here it goes. I am a pretty avid skiller, and can easily chain anything from 1-8+ skill moves in a row if the opportunity rises. And amongst this skilling and thrilling, I do my fair share of dragbacks. However, I dont spam it... UNLESS, the opponent I am playing is just pressing contain the entire match. Then I **** him up with dragbacks and whatnot. Learn to defend budddehs.
  • Seandimes
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jameshorse wrote: »
    I think they need to make skill moves in general more difficult as some games are just ridiculous with players doing constant skill moves with every player, it’s just boring to play against as defending is almost non existent in this one

They already nerfed skillmoves into the ground, they are the worst they have ever been. The only ones that help you at least a little bit are the very basic ones like ballroll, dragback and fake shots.
  • Gazhunt1981
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    I cant help but fake rabona at every atempt 🤭
  • Gazhunt1981
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Jameshorse wrote: »
    I think they need to make skill moves in general more difficult as some games are just ridiculous with players doing constant skill moves with every player, it’s just boring to play against as defending is almost non existent in this one

They already nerfed skillmoves into the ground, they are the worst they have ever been. The only ones that help you at least a little bit are the very basic ones like ballroll, dragback and fake shots.

There are loads of 5 star skill moves to beat players quite easily but hardly anybody bothers
  • Kingdingaling
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    is drop back with depth 1 a skill?

drop back is the only way to knock off drop back and the KI

I don't play drop back all on balanced
  • GeorgeGervin
    1621 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    People that spam dragbacks are so easy to read, they do the same **** everytime and it's easy to take the ball off them.

Agreed.
  • Kingdingaling
    yogibear wrote: »
    Well here it goes. I am a pretty avid skiller, and can easily chain anything from 1-8+ skill moves in a row if the opportunity rises. And amongst this skilling and thrilling, I do my fair share of dragbacks. However, I dont spam it... UNLESS, the opponent I am playing is just pressing contain the entire match. Then I **** him up with dragbacks and whatnot. Learn to defend budddehs.

There's a difference to doing skill moves mixed in but only 200 drag backs is just trash
  • Royalwhite
    268 posts Sunday League Hero

Not a skill but what else can you do when 3 bodies are chasing or closing down on you wherever you go , and when you finally manage to form an attack close to the box you are met with jungle of legs and bodies just waiting to intercept any loose ball for a counterattack!
  • Kingdingaling
    Royalwhite wrote: »

Not a skill but what else can you do when 3 bodies are chasing or closing down on you wherever you go , and when you finally manage to form an attack close to the box you are met with jungle of legs and bodies just waiting to intercept any loose ball for a counterattack!

Use a real skill move not just spam if you can't open up space by passing shows how they need EA to hold there hand