I feel sorry for people coming to the game in december

im_the_man_man
676 posts Semi-Pro
edited November 2019
The beginning month of the game coins were so easy to make. I made just over 4 mil in a little over a month. Now, i cant bear to trade as nobody is buying any of the players i could make a slight profit off of. The market is at an all time low, high rated players dont go for ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Seems like those players will have a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ time trying to make coins. How is your trading this month going? Ive personally only traded a little under a mil which is really low for what i can usually do.

Comments

• Bakudu76
    2878 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ezy 100k a day. Op selling works under any circumstances
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    I would love to make 100k a day. Any tips? I make about 25-50k in a good day
  • Steelcitysniper
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    Well the players they are buying are so much lower than they were when we bought them so its all relative
  • Bakudu76
    edited November 2019

Just buy players and sell then way above market value. This is called overpriced selling. You buy mostly pacey, meta, or players with good chemistry style applied and sell them overpriced

Here some sale from yesterday
    37207233la.jpg

37207234jc.jpg
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Well the players they are buying are so much lower than they were when we bought them so its all relative

If i bought my team now it'd cost so little by comparison.

Witael 60k vs 7k or whatever he is now. People buying the game now should be able to make a very solid team.

They'll only miss out on SBC players thar have expired.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move

Wish i knew how to make 4mil in a month. Sounds ridiculous. Would have considered the game completed.
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bakudu76 wrote: »

Just buy players and sell then way above market value. This is called overpriced selling. You buy mostly pacey, meta, or players with good chemistry style applied and sell them overpriced

37207233la.jpg

37207234jc.jpg

I just don’t get how people buy these players for so much when there’s so many for less
  • madwullie
    6439 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019

37207233la.jpg

37207234jc.jpg

I just don’t get how people buy these players for so much when there’s so many for less

They load up the transfer market, see one that's expiring soon, think 'that's a fair price' and click buy now. That's how it happens. They don't bother searching or at most only search once and don't narrow down. They tend not to use futbin either, or if they do they don't check that the price on there is correct. As long as your card is the cheapest on screen at that moment there is a decent chance they'll buy it.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if EA take steps next year to make this method less profitable. I can think of a couple of ways they could do that that I'm just going to keep to myself.
  • ComptonLAX94
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    This method has never worked for me
  • Diggy
    14750 posts Has That Special Something
    EA don’t want you to trade they want you to play
  • Bakudu76
    edited November 2019
    @madwullie thanks for explaining fren
    Also thanks for keeping it to yourself. You can allways pm and tell.
    There is a science to it. Rn I am averaging about 100-150k a day depending on weekday and correlation to objectives and stuff. Last year was better with close to 8% profit per coin a day. But that was with icon sbc and huge megadeals with 1 million profit in a single deal.
    This year I am just about averaging somewhere around 5% and this while dealing with loss of value on some HR players. And having the webapp acces only since approx 3weeks.
    All in all OP-Selling is still best method.
  • Mmandras
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    I've made 3,2 mil and with such a stupid mechanical thing, that's not even trading, overpriced selling is closer to it. Just mass bid any gold rare for 650c that sells for 800c and do it 500 times a day, while doing something productive on PC. I triggered so many bot checks, this is how big coins are made. You know what's even more ridiculous than making 4 million in a month? Not making any. Right now there are billions of unclaimed coins on the market. I don't know who, or what might be the right question, provides this market liquidity.
  • BU11ET
    1241 posts Play-Off Hero
    madwullie wrote: »

37207233la.jpg

37207234jc.jpg

They load up the transfer market, see one that's expiring soon, think 'that's a fair price' and click buy now. That's how it happens. They don't bother searching or at most only search once and don't narrow down. They tend not to use futbin either, or if they do they don't check that the price on there is correct. As long as your card is the cheapest on screen at that moment there is a decent chance they'll buy it.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if EA take steps next year to make this method less profitable. I can think of a couple of ways they could do that that I'm just going to keep to myself.

They'll implement search lowest buy now option 😉
  • Bakudu76
    Mmandras wrote: »
    You know what's even more ridiculous than making 4 million in a month? Not making any. Right now there are billions of unclaimed coins on the market. I don't know who, or what might be the right question, provides this market liquidity.

Jordan Belfort, is that you?
  • hhoverflow
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've made 3,2 mil and with such a stupid mechanical thing, that's not even trading, overpriced selling is closer to it. Just mass bid any gold rare for 650c that sells for 800c and do it 500 times a day, while doing something productive on PC. I triggered so many bot checks, this is how big coins are made. You know what's even more ridiculous than making 4 million in a month? Not making any. Right now there are billions of unclaimed coins on the market. I don't know who, or what might be the right question, provides this market liquidity.

lol

500 times a day is more time than I have per week to play the game

then we play vs each other and my inaki williams performs better than your cr7

:smiley:

ppl focus and sped too much time farming coins in the hope that getting the super player/team will ended up making a huge difference on their game...

EA got you guys right in the spot of the addiction.. :(
  • madwullie
    hhoverflow wrote: »

lol

ppl focus and sped too much time farming coins in the hope that getting the super player/team will ended up making a huge difference on their game...

Or maybe they enjoy trading. 🤔
  • Mmandras
    I don't particulary enjoy it. It's just mechanical thing while doing other productive stuff. Sometimes you can sell 10 cards per minute, I can dedicate maybe 30 minutes per day of bidding and listing (effectively).
  • He4rt
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I used to trade alot in previous games but my time is more valuable now. I have 2 cheap teams that i'm happy with and iv'e had a few lucky pulls that i have integrated into my team.

I'm pretty sure i wouldn't play as much if i had 4 mill. Part of the fun of the game foe me is constantly upgrading my team when i earn enough coins from playing matches and getting lucky SBC pulls.

December will still be a great month for those coming into the game new, they'll have all the SBC to open packs and players will be cheap, so they'll be able to make a decent squad pretty quickly.
  • DR1
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't particulary enjoy it. It's just mechanical thing while doing other productive stuff. Sometimes you can sell 10 cards per minute, I can dedicate maybe 30 minutes per day of bidding and listing (effectively).

If you win the gold rares on 650, for how much above do you usually list them? I've got quite some time on my hands while doing productive stuff next to it, but am usually tempted to go for the quick sale and therefore making minimum profit. Do you list them way higher for lazy buyers?
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2019
    I've found small success buying certain players and immediately putting them back on the market with a modest price increase.

It really won't make me much, and certainly not the hundreds of thousands of coins others mention being able to make, but it helps me here and there.

I only do it on the app as i refuse to micro manage when I'm in game; I want to, you know, play football.

Example:

Bought 4 Wijnaldum ) Prices: 8.4k, 6.9k, 8.8k, 7.8k

Resold them all for 9.9k each.

Made almost 8k.

I did this with 4 or 5 other players, making a modest 1 or 2k each.

After a few hours checking back i had made 35k.

Not much, in all reality, especially with the price of top tier cards and icons, but it's something and it required no effort or knowledge.

Obviously, having much more to spend and repeating the procedure with players that cost 200k will reap those same benefits multiplied by a hundred or whatever.

I just refuse to spend in game time playing a glorified mobile game, as i love football, not trading digital playing cards in a rigged market.

• Mmandras
    edited November 2019
    DR1 wrote: »

If you win the gold rares on 650, for how much above do you usually list them? I've got quite some time on my hands while doing productive stuff next to it, but am usually tempted to go for the quick sale and therefore making minimum profit. Do you list them way higher for lazy buyers?

In the case mentioned 800 should be your target to maximise sales per minut. It's all about high frequency, you don't target lazy buyers in this method (although you do to an extent, ones that use BIN and not BID). If it goes for 850 or 900, even better. Same goes if you list for 700, it's perfectly fine to target 850 - 110c per sale is more than enough, if you sell loads of them by the minute profit accumulates very quickly. Don't look for larger margin listing for 50-100 higher price than BIN. You will sell some cards in the last hour, but it will hinder your trade frequency and just presents clutter in your trading pile.

• DR1
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DR1 wrote: »

In the case mentioned 800 should be your target to maximise sales per minut. It's all about high frequency, you don't target lazy buyers in this method (although you do to an extent, ones that use BIN and not BID). If it goes for 850 or 900, even better. Same goes if you list for 700, it's perfectly fine to target 850 - 110c per sale is more than enough, if you sell loads of them by the minute profit accumulates very quickly. Don't look for larger margin listing for 50-100 higher price than BIN. You will sell some cards in the last hour, but it will hinder your trade frequency and just presents clutter in your trading pile.

Thanks for the tip mate, I'll give that a go!
  • Knowlesdinho
    13373 posts Has That Special Something
    hhoverflow wrote: »

lol

I mean hitting relist on the phone app is so time consuming.
  • Bakudu76
    Mildly chuckled
    37212238ez.jpg
  • RadioShaq
    16075 posts Moderator
    With the market this year they will be able to get players pretty cheap since sbcs and investors are not inflating the market.
  • madwullie
    Mildly chuckled
    37212238ez.jpg

Do you buy in bulk mate or just the odd wisely chosen card here and there?
  • Razovar
    1745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Overpriced selling doesn’t work. I’ve listed 80 mixed players every hour (not when asleep) for 3 full days and didn’t get one sale.
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Razovar wrote: »
    Overpriced selling doesn’t work. I’ve listed 80 mixed players every hour (not when asleep) for 3 full days and didn’t get one sale.

This
  • Jpo41
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    I feel sorry for them because the gameplay is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and d8 in rivals is basically d4
  • Bakudu76
    @madwullie i have every Player on my list once. So more or less wisely chosen.
    Razovar wrote: »

This either has to be low quality bait or your list wasnt good and you bought undesirable player. Feel free to pm me.

These are only a few examples
    37212840bp.jpg

37212841vn.jpg

37212842jj.jpg

37212843ma.jpg

37212844tx.jpg