If you relegate yourself you’re the problem with this game

BMAC1998
17 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Making it so much less for the casual player, Legit no point in playing anymore when I’m playing div 1/2 players in div 5

Comments

• greggles
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite
    play against them try and get better that way, use the handicaps to your advantage
  • Jdizzle
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    just relegate to division 10 :)
  • Amdp9
    4888 posts Big Money Move
    Can’t help ! 796-BE978-DEC4-48-BD-B735-C453-D274-D62-C.png
    Tell me how will I win with in my DIV
  • Jdizzle
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Can’t help ! 796-BE978-DEC4-48-BD-B735-C453-D274-D62-C.png
    Tell me how will I win with in my DIV

Relegate, i gave up with that mbabu grind lol. Id pay 30k for a semedo than to do all that crap.
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    And there’s me thinking the delay/lag and just a pretty poor game in general is why this game ruined.
  • RageRambler
    924 posts Professional
    No, OP you're wrong. EA is the problem for making us do these on the only competitive weekly game mode in Ultimate Team.
  • greggles
    2258 posts Fans' Favourite
    surely people who relegated themselves would have won 10+ games if they played instead of quitting against them... at least do the humble thing and give the own goal first... its not all about you !
  • 6Khedira6
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Relegating myself was the best thing I did allowed me to get the icon I wanted.
    The icon objectives are obviously created by EA to encourage buying points and opening packs in order to get first owned players.
    To get 11 first owned players who are decent is one thing don't know about anyone else but my account is blacklisted I never get any pack luck.
    My account is black listed because I refuse to give my money to EA and buy points so they punish me and give me duplicate rubbish cards.
    So to get 11 first owned players is one thing and then to then play against someone in high divisions someone who puts hundreds of pounds into this game and is one of the founding members of the Gullit Gang no chance.
    No way am I trying to grind this broken game against some pay to win idiot.
    Gotta do what you gotta do relegate yourself in rivals (without scoring an own goal), grind rivals so you can party in the weekend league

Grind hard play hard
  • DANNY_M
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    BMAC1998 wrote: »
    Making it so much less for the casual player, Legit no point in playing anymore when I’m playing div 1/2 players in div 5

How do you know your playing div 1-2 players in div 5?
    If you are y is that happening?
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Oops
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks to relegating i got Keane tonight :) Verry happy with him; could reecommend 10/10. I have a beast squad now

Neymar IF Ben yedder Ousmane dembele
    RTTF Allan baby Ronaldinho prime Keane
    Telles RTTF Militao baby Nesta RTTF Mbabu
    Ter Stegen

Very happy with completing Mbabu too since im down here. Now back up again for tomorrow so ill get better rewards :) Get rage quit after rage quit so im back up again very soon

Just see it as a lifelesson bro; youll get better when you play better opponents :) No problem mate!
  • Chris2032
    647 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2019
    I've been Wrecking div 1 players all night with Weigl in midfield.

Its a Good Ebening!

The trick is to acquire Bergkamp
  • Thefranchise92
    4317 posts National Call-Up
    Nepenthez actually made a good point. Obviosuly dont relegate to the extremes some have but just a few rungs below or naturally. The outcome is the same. If you try and go into a game in your respective level with a full nif gold team against stacked teams chances are you will lose.

You will naturally get relegated several divisions. Trust me I went from d3 to d8 doing objectives. Especially ones with win conditions ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you up. Relegating yourself is just speeding up an inevitable process. It makes it faster for the person than wanting time aimlessly. And they will be out of your division quickly whilst also helping you improve hopefully
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t mind relegators but at least score a quick own goal. But none seems to do that which makes the community quite toxic to say the least. Took me around 8 games for each rivals objective in my own division (5). I get it’s sweaty in the higher division but if that’s your level it would take you the same amount of games.
  • Jdizzle
    Chris2032 wrote: »

Its a Good Ebening!

That's not division 1...
  • starfox1284
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive relegated myself because i quit the minute i can tell the gameplay is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, its literally the main reason im squad battles only. Ea are the kings of crap head to head online game play.
  • delpieroalex
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect

Its a Good Ebening!

Div 1 player can't cover a straight run through from.bengkamp? ?
  • Chris2032
    647 posts An Exciting Prospect

Its a Good Ebening!

Div 1 player can't cover a straight run through from.bengkamp? ?
    They have to deal with the their defender going down to zero pace and agility while they ❤️❤️❤️❤️ themselves at the sight of The Dutch Master.
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I don't do it but that's nonsense. The amount of sweat in the top divisions and people actively trying to stop you getting the objectives to spite you.

Whereas people quit in lower divs.

And I guarantee every time one of those people relegating themselves gives you a win you love it
  • tedski69
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's just plain wrong to not try to win every game (as I've posted earlier). I do not appreciate a quick og 1-0 win. It's not difficult for the game to detect it going on so clearly EA are happy for their youtube advertisers to keep doing it.

An awful lot of SBC's etc just aren't worth it anyway. Why collect them?
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I never thought of self relegating but now I’ve seen all these posts I’m going to do it. Thanks for the tip xx