Still no winter balls!

Eddie
786 posts Semi-Pro
I’ve got to say this years game really has exposed the devs for what they are.

Incompetent and lazy.

Comments

• LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    This year?
  • Any new balls are in the game settings and new boots are already in player edit suite, no blue Tiempo's though
  • TeamExtreme17
    4254 posts National Call-Up
    SeebaHD wrote: »
    Any new balls are in the game settings and new boots are already in player edit suite, no blue Tiempo's though

Do you mean they are in the game? But they havent been added to the EASFC Catalogue?
  • pipopazzo33
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seems so saw it boots thread. I wont check the game until november update is complete
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still have not added the Winter balls to the catalogue what is taking so long EA
  • KleoD
    84 posts Park Captain
    Majority of the winter balls are in the setting menu with team set up etc that’s for PS4 at least.
  • BenjiA
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The winter balls don’t change throughout career mode though! So you have to manually assign them before each league game and make sure you change it on cup games, bit ridiculous
  • TeamExtreme17
    BenjiA wrote: »
    The winter balls don’t change throughout career mode though! So you have to manually assign them before each league game and make sure you change it on cup games, bit ridiculous

@EA_Roger
  • KleoD
    84 posts Park Captain

@EA_Roger

To be fair that’s Fifa 20 in a nutshell, manually assign and correct the crap a multi million pound company can’t do. Says it all really.

I haven’t see @EA_Roger in any career thread yet.
  • Lonestarr033
    77 posts Park Captain
    KleoD wrote: »

@EA_Roger

To be fair that’s Fifa 20 in a nutshell, manually assign and correct the crap a multi million pound company can’t do. Says it all really.

I haven’t see @EA_Roger in any career thread yet.

Probably smart enough to know not to bother.
  • ChappellRovers
    3391 posts National Call-Up
    I had one game on the weekend where it was snowing. Every other game on FUT I have played it has been clear, wondering how you get the snow?
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    The winter balls dont appear in career mode because they have not been included in the Catalogue, they all appeared in Fifa 19 accept the EFL winter ball what is the hold up EA????
  • KleoD
    84 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2019
    The winter balls dont appear in career mode because they have not been included in the Catalogue, they all appeared in Fifa 19 accept the EFL winter ball what is the hold up EA????

They are in the game. Just like the Nike boots which aren’t in the catalog but in the editor section of career mode etc.

You have to go into career mode and just before you press start the game go into settings, the ball will be under default. Click across until you find Nike an there you will have the winter ball.
  • Master110
    1080 posts Professional
    Manually pick it you lazy people
  • Jetwhitespurs
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eddie wrote: »
    I’ve got to say this years game really has exposed the devs for what they are.

Incompetent and lazy.

Umm I think you mean the last few years, don't you...

There are 3 Premier League ball's but only 1 in the game... what's up with that EA...what about clubs who have 3 or 4 kits and in some cases one off kits for special occasions...where are those kits EA...what's the slogan for the game EA SPORTS IT'S IN THE GAME, well NO it's NOT???
  • Illini McG
    978 posts Professional
    How do u get winter ball to be available in ultimate team?
  • TeamExtreme17
    Illini McG wrote: »
    How do u get winter ball to be available in ultimate team?

Usually you buy it in the catalogue then open UT and you get gifted it for free.
  • Illini McG
    978 posts Professional
    usually being the key word. Not this FIFA.
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    There is still no winter ball for Serie A in Career mode or the new French ligue 1 part two ball.
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    These balls are in kick off mode but not career mode come on EA get them in the catalogue
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    Apologies EA YOU HAVE ADDED THESE BALLS INTO CAREER MODE over the weekend (did some one actually read this and take action)