Shootout to div 8/7/6 players

1
TheTataGuy
3888 posts National Call-Up
Thank so much guys, thanks to you I completed mbabu, politano and online icon swaps in a day! (Started yesterday around 12 in the afternoon, and finished it this evening!

Thanks ♥️

Comments

  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeah i love them too <3 just need 1 more game for every squad :) All the rage quits made it go so much faster! Really saved me alot of time
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Bapinho wrote: »
    yeah i love them too <3 just need 1 more game for every squad :) All the rage quits made it go so much faster! Really saved me alot of time

    Nice bro!
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Pooter wrote: »
    Wow, do you have a life outside?

    I only live inside
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    yeah i love them too <3 just need 1 more game for every squad :) All the rage quits made it go so much faster! Really saved me alot of time

    Nice bro!

    cant wait to destroy them for the next objectives that probably are coming with my new icons o:) Think ill just stay here and not even bother go up again. Maybe next objectives are already coming this friday. Who did you pick for iconswap?
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Pooter wrote: »
    Wow, do you have a life outside?

    I only live inside

    You need to breathe fresh air dude
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Bapinho wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    yeah i love them too <3 just need 1 more game for every squad :) All the rage quits made it go so much faster! Really saved me alot of time

    Nice bro!

    cant wait to destroy them for the next objectives that probably are coming with my new icons o:) Think ill just stay here and not even bother go up again. Maybe next objectives are already coming this friday. Who did you pick for iconswap?

    Indeed, what's the points in going up, rewards are trash anyway. And I didn't choose yet, doubting between crespo or nesta
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Pooter wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Pooter wrote: »
    Wow, do you have a life outside?

    I only live inside

    You need to breathe fresh air dude

    I'll stick my head out of my window every now and then
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    yeah i love them too <3 just need 1 more game for every squad :) All the rage quits made it go so much faster! Really saved me alot of time

    Nice bro!

    cant wait to destroy them for the next objectives that probably are coming with my new icons o:) Think ill just stay here and not even bother go up again. Maybe next objectives are already coming this friday. Who did you pick for iconswap?

    Indeed, what's the points in going up, rewards are trash anyway. And I didn't choose yet, doubting between crespo or nesta

    Enjoy them; who ever you will choose, you deserved it :) And have fun with Mbabu; the guy must be a beast. Really hope they will go through next round he will be upgraded to 84. theyre 2nd place in poule now if im not mistaken
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you lose on purpose to get down to these divisions just to do the challenges ???
  • Seanregal
    1260 posts Professional
    We really need a separate troll section.
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do you lose on purpose to get down to these divisions just to do the challenges ???
    yeah just do a bronze squad and keep quitting games before the kick off :) Takes some time but in the end it will save you time! Would recommend 10/10
  • BecksRightPeg
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well done, good effort
  • Moe_86
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    😃 Thanks EA for this community
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Do you lose on purpose to get down to these divisions just to do the challenges ???
    yeah just do a bronze squad and keep quitting games before the kick off :) Takes some time but in the end it will save you time! Would recommend 10/10

    Why not just score an OG first and at least give out wins on your way down?
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dude can’t even spell....

    Shout out to illiterates. Did your mom have to read the objectives for you?
  • Hahahahaydn
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    McSwigan wrote: »
    Dude can’t even spell....

    Shout out to illiterates. Did your mom have to read the objectives for you?

    Shoot out illiterates*
  • Tue69
    1186 posts Professional
    edited November 2019
    Gr8 b8 m8
  • Chavez76
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    McSwigan wrote: »
    Dude can’t even spell....

    Shout out to illiterates. Did your mom have to read the objectives for you?

    not everyone here is a native English speaker...

    Maar, je mag het ook in het Nederlands proberen, kijken we even of jouw Nederlands beter is dan ons Engels?

  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    You're living the life you two Kardashians...
  • Tue69
    1186 posts Professional
    KING_HENKE wrote: »
    Wild that people are banned on this forum for swearing, but these two gimps spend their entire days making up stories on the internet to irritate people and the mods vanish.

    Just dont bite.
  • Moopycamel
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have been div 8 since Fifa 19 and now I get destroyed by mbappe and Neymar and can’t get icons so your welcome
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Pooter wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Pooter wrote: »
    Wow, do you have a life outside?

    I only live inside

    You need to breathe fresh air dude

    I'll stick my head out of my window every now and then

    You need exercise
  • DonovanFan
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Thank so much guys, thanks to you I completed mbabu, politano and online icon swaps in a day! (Started yesterday around 12 in the afternoon, and finished it this evening!

    Thanks ♥️

    everyone blames ea for this game being do bad buts it’s really ppl like you. you are the worst kind of trash

  • Mass1j8
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Do you lose on purpose to get down to these divisions just to do the challenges ???
    yeah just do a bronze squad and keep quitting games before the kick off :) Takes some time but in the end it will save you time! Would recommend 10/10

    People like you are trash and deserve any ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA throws at them. It shows how small you are when you have to relegate to get objectives. If you want to be a decent human being at least give your opponent a win and dont waste there contracts just because you dont know how to compete
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Lets go ea, we need more rival objectives!!
  • Gogs
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Thank so much guys, thanks to you I completed mbabu, politano and online icon swaps in a day! (Started yesterday around 12 in the afternoon, and finished it this evening!

    Thanks ♥️

    Can you please make more posts about relegating yourself into lower divisions?
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Very classy.
  • James909
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »
    yeah i love them too <3 just need 1 more game for every squad :) All the rage quits made it go so much faster! Really saved me alot of time

    Nice bro!

    cant wait to destroy them for the next objectives that probably are coming with my new icons o:) Think ill just stay here and not even bother go up again. Maybe next objectives are already coming this friday. Who did you pick for iconswap?

    Indeed, what's the points in going up, rewards are trash anyway. And I didn't choose yet, doubting between crespo or nesta

    Your team must be trash if you are excited about those icons.
Sign In or Register to comment.