Bottom right from left wing
  • greggles
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    Technical dribbler
    im just fantasizing about noble
  • BlackFridayRule
    1354 posts Professional
    Other
    I play like zlatan, or, actually zlatan plays like me since im older than him. Thats why i liked him so much when he started his rise. Finally someone that played like me.... but was actually good and could do it on a world level instead of on the playground against kids the same age, but smaller in size 😂
  • ICUP
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    Long shot taker
    Long shot for days as a CDM
  • Bakudu76
    2856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other
    The need to make everything overcomplicated and beautiful
  • DarthGrowler
    16176 posts World Class
    Other
    Red card merchant
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Injury prone
    Ingrown toenails, Osgood Schlatters disease, broken left arm and more recently a meniscal tear still awaiting 100% repair.

I used to be both quick and fit, I would be the guy in your face for 90 minutes.. nowadays I can manage about 90 seconds before I’m heaving :lol:
  • dregana08
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    Other
    Obese and gets tired quickly are my traits.
  • Nazgul
    1033 posts Professional
    Dives into tackles
    And giving the ball a damn good hoof
  • dregana08
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    Other
    Bapinho wrote: »
    GT500 wrote: »
    5* skiller in tha house. But i have many more traits actually :). I couldve also gone for the out side foot; finesse; longshot taker; technical dribbler; dives into tackles ones. I just really dont like to make a header cause that ruins my hair :)

You sound like the teammate that everyone hates and doesn’t pass to because they know the ball wont be coming back to them anytime soon.
    nah i have always been starplayer of the squad :) nr 10

You can add 'power header' as well because of the size of your head. Also add 'modesty'.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    Outside of foot shot
    It's the only curling shot I can do. I've tried to finesse using the inside of the foot, but I can't get any lift or power on my shots that way.

The good thing is that as a 6'4" defensive minded player, I'd most likely be playing CB/GK, so I wouldn't be shooting much.
  • Bapinho
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    Flair
    dregana08 wrote: »
    GT500 wrote: »
    5* skiller in tha house. But i have many more traits actually :). I couldve also gone for the out side foot; finesse; longshot taker; technical dribbler; dives into tackles ones. I just really dont like to make a header cause that ruins my hair :)

You sound like the teammate that everyone hates and doesn’t pass to because they know the ball wont be coming back to them anytime soon.
    nah i have always been starplayer of the squad :) nr 10

You can add 'power header' as well because of the size of your head. Also add 'modesty'.

nah bro like i said i dont like to do headers since it messes up my haircut :) Modesty would really fit me though
  • TheKillers246
    1189 posts Professional
    Other
    Never received a yellow card (or red)
  • LiveDogs
    935 posts Professional
    Long shot taker
    Degenerate gambler