Well, the time has come. I'm relegating myself to...

BadSeedsFC
1741 posts Play-Off Hero
... only keeping two of my three video streaming services... HBO has the best series, but I pretty much watched every show that I was interested, and until the second season of The Young Pope comes up in January the subscription will be just sitting there... On the other hand, Netflix is full of trash content, but you can find some gems along the line. Amazon is a no brainer because we use the Prime service a lot for the food photography agency of my wife.

What do you lads think? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈβš‘

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    14986 posts World Class
    10/10 trolling :joy:
  • BadSeedsFC
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    10/10 trolling :joy:

Nahhh, man... It's a serious cinematography inquiry o:)
  • Smokiekeogh
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you use a 4g hotspot you can just download whatever you want for free using a torrent site, its kinda cheating but the big companies dont really care πŸ˜‰
  • Martin1905
    222 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2019
    Just get show box.
  • steverich1988
    849 posts Professional
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • BadSeedsFC
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you use a 4g hotspot you can just download whatever you want for free using a torrent site, its kinda cheating but the big companies dont really care πŸ˜‰

Thanks dude! I used to do that back in Caracas. But since I'm living in Madrid I haven't tried yet.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Personally I’m waiting for Disney + before I cancel my Netflix subscription. The marvel and Star Wars content alone had me straight away.
  • Hoopsterz
    2951 posts Fans' Favourite
    kraid wrote: Β»
    Personally I’m waiting for Disney + before I cancel my Netflix subscription. The marvel and Star Wars content alone had me straight away.

Lets not beat around the bush.. You are doing this for Pocahontas and Frozen.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    kraid wrote: Β»

Lets not beat around the bush.. You are doing this for Pocahontas and Frozen.

How very dare you!! I already have the extended scene, director commentary blue rays of those. Would be a terrible reason
  • BadSeedsFC
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bump