PSA: Base icon pack has middle icons in it...

Comments

  • PegLeg
    806 posts Semi-Pro
    kayron16 wrote: »
    PegLeg wrote: »
    PegLeg wrote: »
    PegLeg wrote: »
    Punchbob wrote: »
    So many salty jealous impatient crybabies now, ive held on to all my icon swaps to do the pack anyways, now you will screw us over bc you are too impatient and realize you made a mistake picking midget lb with 2 star weak foot, or a cdm that a 20k gold player wouldneasily replace. Ffs the 1 time we couldve been rewarded by EAs incompetence and the jealous 15 year olds will cry about it.

    Lol , I happy with Roberto Carlos

    But it is ea fault they need to to refund to tokens or change the pack to all baby icons

    Yeah they wont do that. They wont ask every player what they want to do, they wont let you keep your players and give you your tokens back either, so theyll fix the packs to be base icons, so the rest of us who have a life will get screwed.

    How are you getting screwed? If it's meant to be base icon then you should get a base icon. That's what you were aiming for with your swaps, that's what you should get

    Again, you guys are so jealous, you want the rest of us who dont have enough tokens yet to get screwed, snitches. Cry babies.

    You still haven't answered the question

    What question? They screwed up the packs, if they patch it we who are waiting to get 18 tokens wont get the mids like the people who already got them, how does this hurt you? Im happy for the people who got mids, they get to enjoy this broken game a little more

    The question you quoted... "How are you getting screwed?".

    It doesn't particularly hurt me, but I'm not a fan of false advertising (if it's genuinely supposed to be a mid icon pack). Most likely it'll just get changed back to the base icon pack it was supposed to be. Then you get what you were supposed to have, I get what I'm supposed to have and a few lucky people get a mid icon from when it was broken. Nobody gets screwed then

    If it stays as a mid icon pack then everyone who has already redeemed has been screwed due to falsely advertising it as base only. It's not a case of being salty because they redeemed early, they chose to redeem early because they judged the reward to be better than a random base icon which was the promised alternative

    It's really not that difficult to understand

    You’re confused. This is not false advertising. This is just one of many mistakes by EA. It was meant to be a base icon pack. They messed up and they’ll probably fix it without telling anyone

    That's literally what I wrote in the post you quoted...
    "Most likely it'll just get changed back to the base icon pack it was supposed to be"
  • MHoney1234 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    All the could’a would’a should’a types coming out of the woodwork now. The only reason you want your tokens back is because you have realised just how rubbish set one was.

    Lol this guy. Nothing wrong with Pep and Rio, but you deserve the opportunity to know exactly what’s on offer.

    You cry too much and spend way too much time in the forums thinking youre voice matters.

    No worries Dave saves. Sorry to offend you :D:D

    Omg DaveSaves I miss that fella haha
  • Liamalone
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    so the rest of us who have a life will get screwed.

    Doesn't seem you have much of a life going by the crud you've been spouting in here like a child lol
  • BeardGang
    1765 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just opened mine and got 94 Zidane..
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Just opened mine and got 94 Zidane..

    Yeah of course
  • BeardGang
    1765 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Just opened mine and got 94 Zidane..

    Yeah of course

    Okay babe
  • Retro_G
    30427 posts National Team Captain
    I still would've went prime Zanetti, even if I knew about this mid icon SBC. I got one of the worst icons with the SBC on Fifa 19.
  • RTG20
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    @BeardGang Do you have a video or anything of it
  • BeardGang
    1765 posts Fans' Favourite
    RTG20 wrote: »
    @BeardGang Do you have a video or anything of it

    Only have a Nokia brick mate
  • RTG20
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    BeardGang wrote: »
    RTG20 wrote: »
    @BeardGang Do you have a video or anything of it

    Only have a Nokia brick mate

    Oh dear :joy:

    Did you actually pack him though, show us a screenshot of your first owner 94 Zidane please!

    I was about to open the pack but waiting for confirmation it hasn't been stealth fixed
  • Recoba
    4149 posts National Call-Up
    Mistake after mistake... Jeez.
  • SirBarley
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.
  • Fish88
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 12
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific
  • RTG20
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific

    @Fish88 When did you do it, just now?
  • Fish88
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific

    @Fish88 When did you do it, just now?

    About 20 mins ago
  • Retro_G
    30427 posts National Team Captain
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific

    :joy: Base Rio would've been better, it could've been worse though.
  • RTG20
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    Fish88 wrote: »
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific

    @Fish88 When did you do it, just now?

    About 20 mins ago

    If you can post a screenshot of your first owner 88 Rijkaard I'll give you lots of good wishes :smile:
  • Fish88
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 12
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific

    :joy: Base Rio would've been better, it could've been worse though.

    About the same for me as rijkaard is slower but good at passing out from the back, but as you say, could've been any one of the many horrific attackers :D
  • Fish88
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific

    @Fish88 When did you do it, just now?

    About 20 mins ago

    If you can post a screenshot of your first owner 88 Rijkaard I'll give you lots of good wishes :smile:

    Screenshot-20191112-121044-Companion.jpg
  • RTG20
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    Fish88 wrote: »
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific

    @Fish88 When did you do it, just now?

    About 20 mins ago

    If you can post a screenshot of your first owner 88 Rijkaard I'll give you lots of good wishes :smile:

    Screenshot-20191112-121044-Companion.jpg

    Thanks fish!
  • Fish88
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific

    @Fish88 When did you do it, just now?

    About 20 mins ago

    If you can post a screenshot of your first owner 88 Rijkaard I'll give you lots of good wishes :smile:

    Screenshot-20191112-121044-Companion.jpg

    Thanks fish!

    No problem o:)
  • Rayize
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    anyone else opening? Get it while you can, post a pic or stream your pack
  • Anyone got a list of all the mid icons, just so I know how many are useable
  • Texas6
    190 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific
    Switch him in game at CDM, he is great, trust me

  • Rayize
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dudes just to confirm, has anyone packed a baby icon yet? I'm guessing they put both mid and base icons in or is it they put only mid icons in by mistake?
  • DannySTFC
    1813 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ginge2496 wrote: »
    Anyone got a list of all the mid icons, just so I know how many are useable

    Go on Futbin players page, click version then mid icon is on there.
  • Fish88
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Texas6 wrote: »
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific
    Switch him in game at CDM, he is great, trust me

    Yea when I decide to get another cb (probably vvd) I will probably start doing that
  • Fish88
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rayize wrote: »
    Dudes just to confirm, has anyone packed a baby icon yet? I'm guessing they put both mid and base icons in or is it they put only mid icons in by mistake?

    I've seen both so I'm pretty certain you can get either version
  • SirBarley
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fish88 wrote: »
    SirBarley wrote: »
    Would be nice if people could just talk about what they pulled from the packs, so we know if its still giving mid icons. Instead of people wanting a refund after using their nesta, roberto etc for weeks LOL.

    It's still giving them, got mid(88) rijkaard, not great,not horrific

    nice one , I would love him
This discussion has been closed.