Very quick Pink Eriksen review.

RealM
5626 posts Big Money Move
Never done one of these however I have seen few people ask / do them so I thought why not.
Please note, I have only played 2 games thus far however they are the best 2 games I have played on Fifa.

He has scored 3 goals and got 3 assists in 2 games, both which lasted 65 minutes and 64 minutes.
I never make people quit because I am awful at the game.

I have never used a player like this before, he is just amazing. Brilliant dribbling, passing, finishing, shooting. Can skip past defenders easily.

If you are thinking of getting him, I advise you to do so. I paid 157k and that is by far the best value I have had on this game so far. He may be giving me hope of actually winning some games now!
I am using him CCAM in 4231.
Anyone else used him? What are your thoughts.

Comments

• Pogba
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Currently saving up for him love all his cards this year
  • He does indeed perform well, always seems to be in the right position when playing him at CAM. Due to the formation and squad i have i prefer playing 4-3-2-1 so i had to switch back to this formation and tried to fit him in at CM, not worth using at CM from my experience, which i know most will say that's to be expected.

Summary: Great CAM, mediocre at CM as i prefer stronger CMS.
  • RealM
    Pogba wrote: »
    Currently saving up for him love all his cards this year

Unfortunately I have never used him, glad I gave this card a try.
  • RealM
    Thought I would give a quick update. Played a couple more games this morning. Eriksen hasn't disappointed.
    3rd game I was losing 3-2 and my internet went off :(
    4th game he scored a hattrick which I think is the first player besides Ronaldo or Messi to do that online for me.
    5th game he comes up with the crucial winner!

5 games played, 7 goals scored, 4 assists.

Easily the best player I have used.
  • Picked him up last night he got 4 assists in one game his passing is quality
  • Paulos
    37 posts Park Captain
    RealM wrote: »
    Thought I would give a quick update. Played a couple more games this morning. Eriksen hasn't disappointed.
    4th game he scored a hattrick which I think is the first player besides Ronaldo or Messi to do that online for me.

Better than ronaldo and Messi? I'm tempted to sell a few legends to try some tots and pinks but I just know I'll end up regretting it.
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    Paulos wrote: »

Better than ronaldo and Messi? I'm tempted to sell a few legends to try some tots and pinks but I just know I'll end up regretting it.

I'm thinking of selling tots, Toty, and nif messi and cr7 to go all legends lol.
  • Paulos
    37 posts Park Captain

I'm thinking of selling tots, Toty, and nif messi and cr7 to go all legends lol.

Grass is always greener on the other side, huh?
  • WFCBagnall
    70368 posts Moderator
    I may have to pick him up and put him in a cheap team with Brian :o
  • RealM

For me yes. You see people with amazing goal/game records with Ronaldo, like 40 games and 140 goals or something. Mine always has less :blush:
    I am not very good at the game so to have a player to do that, and to be playing at CAM also, simply amazing.