The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Wyojasond
    12965 posts Has That Special Something
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Sterling got on my nerves yesterday. Acted like a little bish the entire game

Should be a fun international break for him. Got lippy with TAA, Gomez and Henderson yesterday for some reason 😂
  • Wyojasond
    SDoofus wrote: »
    I think it needs to be said too that Henderson and Lovren played a great game yesterday. They both catch a lot of grief (from me especially) but they showed up yesterday. Still think we have better options than both but glad they are here 👍

Agreed, both brilliant yesterday. Our entire starting team was phenomenal, bar maybe Firmino, who was a little under par.

Wasn’t really a game made for Bobby yesterday. Was open enough that we didn’t need his dribbling as much and we countered more than we pressed.

He did fluff that one great look he had. Know he was trying to drop it in there but put way to much on it. His next attempt was solid but right at Bravo.
  • finsfan85
    13144 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2019
    🤔 This is the VAR operator from the match.

https://twitter.com/paultierney11

Paul Tierney is a Liverpool supporter...
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2019
    :D

Edit: Stop embarrassing yourself.
  • Snugglebites
    1416 posts Professional
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    Salah scored in another big game. Funny how that agendas been buried and now the "VAR favours us" agenda is being trotted out :lol:

Anyone remember last season when other supporters on here claimed VAR was going to stop us from challenging for the title?

No signings and VAR had us fighting for fourth, apparently.
  • Wyojasond
    Salah scored in another big game. Funny how that agendas been buried and now the "VAR favours us" agenda is being trotted out :lol:

Anyone remember last season when other supporters on here claimed VAR was going to stop us from challenging for the title?

To be fair to others, it was mainly one United supporter who was convinced we would be midtable thanks to VAR, then he changed to another conspiracy theory, and another after that, and so on and so on 😂😂😂😂
  • Argie8
    6161 posts Big Money Move
    A poor game from Bobby yet we still won convincingly

Just goes to show how good our team is. We're not reliant one player showing up anymore like we were in the past with Suarez, Torres, etc
  • SDoofus

To be fair to others, it was mainly one United supporter who was convinced we would be midtable thanks to VAR, then he changed to another conspiracy theory, and another after that, and so on and so on 😂😂😂😂

The whole of Bluemoon last season were convinced that with VAR, we wouldn't have been anywhere near them and that they would have won the League at a canter.

"Wait until next season, you'll see" they said.

Well. I've waited.

I am not seeing.
  • Wyojasond
  • SDoofus
    Shaqiri replacement, maybe?
  • Apollo
    17813 posts World Class
    edited November 2019

He'd be a very solid backup option for any top 6 team. He's a really good PL proven player, would be a good signing imo. Several of us before have said we'd happily have him at United as a depth option.
  • Wyojasond
    Apollo wrote: »

He'd be a very solid backup option for any top 6 team. He's a really good PL proven player, would be a good signing imo. Several of us before have said we'd happily have him at United as a depth option.

In my opinion we are too thin on the left side so he would be a great signing. Would make me wonder if we plan on making a deal with Bournemouth for Wilson though.
  • arsenalap
    7038 posts Big Money Move
    I'd be happy with Fraser, good squad player.
  • Ahmer50x
    21352 posts Club Captain
    He's very good. I'd want him at United and as said, he'd be a great signing for any top 6 side.
  • Apollo
    17813 posts World Class
    You'd have thought a few more people in the comments to that tweet would recognise he'd be a good signing as a squad player, but I guess not. :D I comment fairly often on the BS you read on United Twitter, no surprise to see it extends to other clubs twitter too
  • ViVaWhom
    8469 posts League Winner
    what happened to shaqiri anyway
  • Wyojasond
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    what happened to shaqiri anyway

He’s been battling injuries
  • tilen11
    5741 posts Big Money Move
    Fraser would fit in quite well tbh. Maybe we leave Wilson to them with a few extra millions. Sounds fair to me
  • Ahmer50x
    21352 posts Club Captain
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Fraser would fit in quite well tbh. Maybe we leave Wilson to them with a few extra millions. Sounds fair to me

Fraser is out of contract in the summer.

You could probably honestly get money in addition for Wilson
  • Pxul_
    8898 posts League Winner
    Not sure I agree with this Wilson for Fraser thing.

Wilson >> Fraser already
  • arsenalap
    7038 posts Big Money Move
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Wilson >> Fraser already

I mean that just isnt true.

Wilson might be better eventually but Fraser was fantastic last season.
  • tilen11
    5741 posts Big Money Move
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Wilson >> Fraser already

I do rate Wilson quite a bit but Id rather have Fraser.
  • El_Nino
    4280 posts National Call-Up
    Fraser is without a doubt better than Wilson right now, however I wouldn’t swap the two, Fraser is a rotation option at best(a good one, but still) wheras Harry Wilson has potential to be a really top quality player.

Fraser would be great for you guys, just not at the expense of Wilson.
  • SDoofus
    From Bluemoon, upon hearing that Pep won't face any action for his reactions during and after the Liverpool game:
    Mods if you think this should be merged please do it................

I didn't think that I could get any angrier about the wholesale bias against Manchester City by the powers that be. But I think they have just reached their apex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are NOT going to charge Pep Guardiola because he thanked the officials on Sunday! Wow
    They are NOT going to charge Pep Guardiola because he told the media to "Ask Mike Riley and his people please."

How kind of them, how magnanimous of them, how flaming, flaming, flaming good of them!!!

I've followed this club through ups and downs for over 65 years now and never have I felt that we are being treated as the pariahs of football as I do today.

It is absolutely scandalous, corrupt and downright disgusting.

Sorry, rant over................ well actually it is over on here but I am definitely not taking my blood pressure in the next hour or so!!!

I'm sorry, but what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️? Strange, strange place.
  • Kellnerr
    3076 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure if Fraser is better - or more fitting the system - than Shaqiri but he isn't that injury prone so I'd be quite happy with him. I'd prefer a normal transfer though, not a swap deal including Wilson. Probably around 20M.
  • wth22
    11001 posts Has That Special Something
    I get why it wasn't a penalty for the first TAA handball. But wasn't it technically in the buildup for the goal, and if there is a handball in the buildup of a goal, deliberate or non deliberate, the goal is ruled out? So maybe it should've been no penalty but no goal?
  • wth22
    11001 posts Has That Special Something

The whole of Bluemoon last season were convinced that with VAR, we wouldn't have been anywhere near them and that they would have won the League at a canter.

"Wait until next season, you'll see" they said.

Well. I've waited.

I am not seeing.

To be fair, taking into account just last season, with VAR they would have 100 points again and you wouldn't have had 97. This season you have just stepped it up a further couple of notches while they have dropped.