This week’s silver objectives

spy
2785 posts Fans' Favourite
This has to be the most mind numbingly tedious set of objectives ever having to play two hours of totally meaningless games. Even more annoying is that half the people playing them don’t even play properly which makes it even worse. Of the six games I played, one kept scoring own goals and two must have put the controller down and not played at all. With the first one I messaged him to ask,what the point was and he agreed to play but the other two I had to sit there for 20 minutes playing against no one. If EA are going to set such pointless objectives then it should auto disconnect people if they don’t actaully play the game :(

Comments

• Nervous_Nick
    7216 posts League Winner
    edited November 2019
    Yeah they must stop including this crap in the objectives...
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    What's wrong guys? Didn't like the header and Volleys requirement given how easy headers are in FIFA 20?
  • TeamMushroom
    58 posts Park Captain
    I apologise Spy, I’m one of those people that have put a hair band around my controller and done housework. Double win for me though, wife is happy I vacuumed and crap friendly objectives done 😬👍
  • Get a friend and quit out with them... Saves a lot of time
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    yeah i also did it.. the volley and headers is more useless gamemode ever. Mysteryball i dont realllyyyy mind to play but all the other ones i just skipped and did something else while playing in the background
  • Kirkyy310192
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get a mate, go into the game, kick off, kick ball out then get your mate to quit.
    Done them all in less than 10 mins.
  • pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    spy wrote: »
    Even more annoying is that half the people playing them don’t even play properly which makes it even worse.

I haven't done them yet, but this is my plan tbh. Gonna put my controller down and watch Netflix.
  • BecksRightPeg
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    spy wrote: »
    Even more annoying is that half the people playing them don’t even play properly which makes it even worse.

I haven't done them yet, but this is my plan tbh. Gonna put my controller down and watch Netflix.

This, rubber banded my controller while watching the footy last night.
  • TeamMushroom
    58 posts Park Captain
    Still need a survival game if anyone wants to swap wins
  • TheFirstKlutz
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just put the controller upside down does the trick for me with l3 sideways
  • Tekover
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Most boring objectives ever... have a smoke, empty your dishwasher...
    The worse part for me was to find an opponent.
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Calls it mind numbing and then complains when others want to do it as quickly as possible
  • spy
    2785 posts Fans' Favourite
    Idek wrote: »
    Calls it mind numbing and then complains when others want to do it as quickly as possible

It’s not quick though because you have to play the game for 20 mins. I need to invest in some rubber bands it sounds like!!
  • CustardHippo
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    Dude the reason no one is actually playing is because no one actually wants to play these. These friendly modes are absurd additions in my opinion, only good thing is you don't lose any fitness or contracts. I played all of them yesterday whilst watching the football, and all but one of my opponents were also rubber banding the controller. The one guy that did play didn't understand the King of the Hill rules and it finished 0-0 as he kept scoring and playing and scoring without taking it to the zone.

Was win/win for me, completed all games and still got to watch the matches. You should just do the same, rubber band so a player is always moving and just watch Netflix for 20mins.

If they wanted a mode where you can play your friends, didn't they have Friendly Seasons last year or year before? Just keep that. It needs a casual mode but not ''Survival'' or ''Mystery Ball''.
  • Can someone who's done it throw up a quick run down of the golds you get after...as may not waste my time with this if theyre crappy aswell
  • @iamnotamaniamcantona

4/5 gold are in Dr, involve wins, assists or scoring with midfielder

5th is score 2 goals in SB with midfielder
  • CustardHippo
    Can someone who's done it throw up a quick run down of the golds you get after...as may not waste my time with this if theyre crappy aswell

Its goals and assists in rivals with midfielders.

- Assist a goal from a lofted cross with a midfielder in rivals
    - Score a goal in two separate rivals wins with a midfielder with 4* weak foot
    - Win two rivals matches with at least 5 midfielders in your starting 11
    - Assist and score using midfielders in the same match in rivals
    - Score two goals in the same match using midfielders in SB on at least Professional
  • Can someone who's done it throw up a quick run down of the golds you get after...as may not waste my time with this if theyre crappy aswell

- Score two goals in the same match using midfielders in SB on at least Professional

Top man thanks for that...., all pretty straightforward apart from the 1st one i'll bet....decent xp return or not?
  • Tekover
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very decent, just play a formation with 5 midfielders and you'll get it all done without focusing on it.
  • CustardHippo
    Can someone who's done it throw up a quick run down of the golds you get after...as may not waste my time with this if theyre crappy aswell

Top man thanks for that...., all pretty straightforward apart from the 1st one i'll bet....decent xp return or not?

I ran a 451 for a couple of games and got it without even really having to do anything unusual. Think it was 7333xp in total but I am not 100% if I am honest. Usual odd amount for completing the set (733xp) and then varying xp 800-2000 for the rest.
  • McSwigan
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Be thankful EA didn’t require wins on any of these!
  • Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    Elastics are the best inventions
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite

There was a thread in which someone said the first one (lofted cross) actually registers in Squad Battles as well, on Beginner. I can't vouch for it, because personally I spent an hour trying to do it in bloody Rivals.
  • CustardHippo
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

There was a thread in which someone said the first one (lofted cross) actually registers in Squad Battles as well, on Beginner. I can't vouch for it, because personally I spent an hour trying to do it in bloody Rivals.

Can confirm that it unlocked playing FUT Champs this weekend, so may be possible that it unlocks in SB too. Got it totally by accident as was just playing my WL games and then sorting squad out noticed I had leveled up and saw it was marked as complete.