I just relegated myself from division 2 to division 8, roast me.

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    3977 posts National Call-Up
    Queens11 wrote: »
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    COME ON!!!

Lol what a troll please don’t feed him

It is sunday...
  • DirtyHarryZak
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sounds just as cowardly as Feyenoord plays.

Trash. Just like the entire 010 area. And I'm from the centre and don't even like Dutch football.
  • Pooter
    3338 posts National Call-Up
    You must be rubbish??

Like all of them that are doing that
  • Pooter
    3338 posts National Call-Up
    They should make it more games in the objectives, the lower the division.

Well only for the lower, but that is subject to abuse as per usual, as soon as EA deals with this, the better the game. DIV 2 players don't really need special cards apart from icons as far as I see it

But hey, if they want to lose their edge over trying to get cards and probably end up facing others who have done the same themselves, I'm not the one to complain if casuals can't or don't want to compete in WL anymore
  • TheTataGuy
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero

Trash. Just like the entire 010 area. And I'm from the centre and don't even like Dutch football.

I like this one!
  • DirtyHarryZak
    284 posts Sunday League Hero

I like this one!

I'm the Peter Pannekoek of roasting relegators.
  • This is what’s always been wrong with the game #douchebaggery
  • Bapinho
    1410 posts Professional

I like this one!

Well tbf i didnt know what was more of a joy for me/ or a humiliation for you guys to watch this evening. Wether it wouldve stayed 2-2 and see the disappointment; or see the joy you guys have when scoring the 3-2 in the 86th minute vs the nr last of the table in your own house :D:D. Imagine being 2-0 down in 20min in your own stadium vs nr last :D
    But tbf you guys played better then those clowns from eindhoven :D:D yeah it was a good weekend :)
  • TheTataGuy
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bapinho wrote: »

I like this one!

Well tbf i didnt know what was more of a joy for me/ or a humiliation for you guys to watch this evening. Wether it wouldve stayed 2-2 and see the disappointment; or see the joy you guys have when scoring the 3-2 in the 86th minute vs the nr last of the table in your own house :D:D. Imagine being 2-0 down in 20min in your own stadium vs nr last :D
    But tbf you guys played better then those clowns from eindhoven :D:D yeah it was a good weekend :)

GG WP
  • ICE_UP_SON
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m glad you found your safe space in division 8.
  • Bapinho
    1410 posts Professional
    Bapinho wrote: »

I like this one!

GG WP

tnx mate :)<3
  • Bakudu76
    1403 posts Professional
    Cant really blame you. But why did you feel the need to post this here when you know about the negative feedback.
    Honestly asking.
  • YorkshireJapan
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    the thing is, all of you relegating yourselves on purpose because it's all EA's fault to please yourself, so you poor little snowflakes can collect your objectives seem to be missing one thing in your massive selfishness and ignorance.

you are ruining the game TWO FOLD for the people that naturally reside due to skill in the lower levels (10, 9, 8, 7 and 6)

What do these people do while you are having your cake and eating it?

the self entitlement in this community from some is staggering - no better than spoilt children.
  • RTG20
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    the thing is, all of you relegating yourselves on purpose because it's all EA's fault to please yourself, so you poor little snowflakes can collect your objectives seem to be missing one thing in your massive selfishness and ignorance.

you are ruining the game TWO FOLD for the people that naturally reside due to skill in the lower levels (10, 9, 8, 7 and 6)

What do these people do while you are having your cake and eating it?

the self entitlement in this community from some is staggering - no better than spoilt children.

Excuse you?

We are giving these lesser skilled players a FREE, that's right, FREE, NO charge AT ALL, tutorial and live demonstration of how to be and get better at the game.

If you can't take something from a better player beating you, then that is your own fault and flaw.

I'd like to think every low Div player I beat learns something from it, not just in FIFA, but in life too, and ultimately grows as a player and person in the process.
  • Mmandras
    2443 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played a game few days ago against player in division 6 that had bronze and loan players. It felt so bad, scored like 20 goals, poor guy didn't want to quit, it was so obvious by the way he was moving defenders out of position he just started playing FUT. How did he got matched up against me is beyond unfair, he should be in some kind of casual safe zone. It wasn't learning experience for him getting 20 goals. I'd never touch online after that...

It goes both ways, when I get matched up against drag backs spamming elite german squad in WL.
  • DonovanFan
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    COME ON!!!

you like most fifa players are what’s causing this game to die
  • Safehands84
    3810 posts National Call-Up
    OP sounds like it tongue in cheek. However people who did this are the same ones who moan all the time about toxic community, when they are a big part of the problem.

The system is flawed that people can get away with this, it isn't fair on people in the lower leagues. A few tweaks wpuld stop this higher rewards in the top divisions and a ranking system that updates once a week. Lost 30 games or whatever then stay in d9 for a week with really low rewards.

Also think EA need to change the system. That when a person quits you at least get the win. Nothing more annoying than some clown pausing quitting and you get nothing, a win would soften the blow especially if it counted towards objectives. I thought about dashboarding these people but my hope is they will score a OG at kick off. Havent had one person done it for me yet but I havent given up hope there are decent people playing. Saying that decent people just play the game and dont feel the need to drop to a level far below where they should be.
  • Stevo_CT
    3203 posts National Call-Up
    Do whatever you want, no ones stopping you.

Conversely, posting this behaviour/action on a forum looking for attention is interesting in itself, it speaks to your character.
  • greggles
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    Should be banned, you're even promoting it ffs
  • RayS
    27118 posts Player of the Year
    OP rn

giphy-5.gif
  • RTG20
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    greggles wrote: »

Would Mark Noble approve of this behaviour?
  • greggles
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    RTG20 wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »

Would Mark Noble approve of this behaviour?

heck no
  • RSL183
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why are people wasting their time on this clown?
  • cantonagod
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wouldnt surprise me now if EA make the icon swap obj friendly matches based now because of this.....
  • McSwigan
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Go down to Div 10, you can win with 11 GK's on the field against those people

The people who complain clearly haven't been in Div 1 or 2 before

It's not fun, it becomes a chore having to play against other top players when trying to do objectives, it simply isn't, and the rewards are meh

If the rewards are “meh” then why do you care?
  • BernaLeo87
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    You dropped almost as fast as your mother's panties.

You have no shame at all man. You probably have no respect for your own Mum too I guess?
  • Queens11
    1182 posts Professional
    cantonagod wrote: »
    Wouldnt surprise me now if EA make the icon swap obj friendly matches based now because of this.....

Yep exactly idiots ruin it for everyone we gonna be forced to play about 100 extra games per set of objectives for absolutely no prize whatsoever
  • RTG20
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    McSwigan wrote: »
    Go down to Div 10, you can win with 11 GK's on the field against those people

The people who complain clearly haven't been in Div 1 or 2 before

It's not fun, it becomes a chore having to play against other top players when trying to do objectives, it simply isn't, and the rewards are meh

If the rewards are “meh” then why do you care?

I'm talking about the difference in rewards for being high div vs low div
  • Futfanatic
    13944 posts Has That Special Something
    “Relegated myself”

• BernaLeo87 wrote: »
    You dropped almost as fast as your mother's panties.

You have no shame at all man. You probably have no respect for your own Mum too I guess?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Jog on.