Cheat

graff26lfc
225 posts Sunday League Hero
Guys I need advice I just played a game of weekend league where all my players played as if they had lead weights around their ankles.
I believe the player I was playing was lagging the game what can I do?

Comments

• BlackFridayRule
    1354 posts Professional
    Move on
  • May be your players were on the p1ss last night
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    graff26lfc wrote: »
    Guys I need advice I just played a game of weekend league where all my players played as if they had lead weights around their ankles.

Honestly dude, you’re not being cheated the EA servers are just that bad. If you’re on the wrong side of the connection you have no chance
  • graff26lfc
    Move on

So they just get away with it fair enough
  • graff26lfc
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Honestly dude, you’re not being cheated the EA servers are just that bad. If you’re on the wrong side of the connection you have no chance

This felt different my connection was fine my players were just very slow
  • L4MP5
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Move on

typical fifa community cu nt response.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

This felt different my connection was fine my players were just very slow

Dude I run 300/100 my connection is crystal, but my players still move like I’m on dial up. It’s not you
  • Gooders66
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No player can control or slow down your players, it's the servers, you had a bad connection he didn't, its that simple, fifa 20 servers are broken and will never be fixed, stop playing the game and they might do something about it, although I doupt they give a damn to be honest.
  • graff26lfc
    Don't get me wrong I'm ok with losing Christ I get battered half the time on weekend league this one just felt wrong anyway back to it 😉