Cursed account

Shakkour
226 posts Sunday League Hero
Hello everyone
So i believe my account is cursed hahaha
My 1st,last and best is pack was Van Dijk the 2nd day
Since that day i never ever saw walkout i spend also around 50$ and did all the SBC from the beginning till now every SBC did it and nothing
It's really making me crazy
What can i do???

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    3186 posts National Call-Up
    Buy more Fifa points.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    You started off better than most of us, that was a near 1m pull to set you up till toty, some of us had to work with a few k and investments 😂
  • King_Cantona77
    959 posts Professional
    Bequeath your wife to EA Andy.
  • Mrhey31
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shakkour wrote: »
    Hello everyone
    Since that day i never ever saw walkout i spend also around 50$ and did all the SBC from the beginning till now every SBC did it and nothing
    What can i do???

Complaining about pack luck but packed van dijk... really doesn’t matter when you packed him, you are done for the rest of the season. Complain next year after have not packed anything for 6 months
  • Riotiga
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    I havent packed anything over 100k this year and you dont see me moaning here.
  • Mmandras
    2429 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 6
    Your VVD is still more than majority has pulled, when you take into account all the highest pulls combined. Where do I sign for that kind of curse? :)
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive just opened a premium gold players pack from one of the marque matchups and the highest is 76 rated. I don’t think i’ve ever seen one worse. 12 players all 76 and 75 rated wow. I don’t know why i bother with sbcs.
  • Retro_G
    30339 posts National Team Captain
    You put money into the game? Why, EA want you as a reoccurring spender, they'll try crack you to spend again with awful packs for a few months. Stay strong, never put money into the game again and your luck will turn!
  • Decee
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have a few friends who constantly **** their coins up the wall. They will sell their whole team and spend all their coins on packs, if they run out if coins they will put the odd tenner in etc.

As soon as they run out of coins you can guarantee they will do a crappy SBC and pull a big player, the other day one of them pulled Messi, his pack luck is absolutely insane.

Me on the other hand, play WL every weekend, only buy 12000 fp at the start of the game, I don't buy packs, I protect my coins, I do a bit of trading yet my pack luck has been absolutely terrible for the past 4 fifas. I can't even remember the last time I got a tradable player worth over 250k.
  • Triplee123
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shakkour wrote: »
    Hello everyone
    What can i do???

On day one of fifa 20 I played a draft and lost in the semi final. In one of the packs I got from it was Neymar and Ramos in the same pack, since then my highest player has been an 84
  • 040HH
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 6
    You packed the best rated CB NIF to the best time possible, what more do you want lol
    My best pull sofar was maybe an Oblak or Trent IF, after doing all the SBC's and spending 20EUR.
    So even if you hardly pack anything until maybe next Year, you can really complain too much
  • Götze#19
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Complaining because you've packed Van Dijk lol
  • Greezyweezy101
    1434 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have spent a few hundred pounds on FP and not packed anything near as good/valuable as VVD
  • Sandz
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've only had 1 walkout the whole Fifa20 and the 2nd one was CR7 so relax it will turn around