FIFA 20 GAMEPLAY FEATURES DEEP DIVE

Comments

• When you are switching multiple players in the squad lineup can you include the Fitness in with the stats of the player you are switching out? You can see the fitness of the bench players on their card, but if I am doing a multi swap I cannot see the fitness of the current player. I may want to skip someone based on the fitness level of the bench player.
  • MartinKusev
    55 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy What's up with AI blocks, AI tackles, Right stick switching, pace loosing of the players and slow animations when pass, shoot or receive the ball. Where the patch tor these?
  • MartinKusev
    55 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2019
    Last time you said you'll fix so many things. The only noticeable thing was, the goalies and AI tackles - better :disappointed: I'm curious what you did this time. But i'm sure it's not what you said and it will be worse than previous patch!
    Post edited by EA_Andy on
  • What have EA done to this FIFA in the latest update. There is a massive issue of the game selecting the wrong player when defending so many times it swaps to the cdm when trying to use cb's or pics the left back instead of cb.(This was an issue before the update but seems even worse now.) Oh and there is still the trash match fixing one team has 20 shots hits the post three times other guy has 3 shots and every single one goes in. I have played a ton of FIFA and was in a top 15 clubs on FIFA 19 so I'm not rubbish. Am all ready getting fed up with this game it's actually embarrassing for EA, that when your game is using the same game engine that the game has had for a few years that it has so many issue's even after about 100 fixes in the latest patch. You need to hire real gamer's to come play your game before its released. They should be given a month to play the game to iron out problems before release. No other product would anyone accept having that has so many issue's about time trading standards or someone should investigate EA.
  • RD_1992
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    As posted by myself from another thread:

Firstly, if you look at my past posts, I loved the gameplay when it was initially released. Yeah, 1-2 small tweaks were needed but nothing gigantic. It was something EA could build on as we head into the next gen consoles next year (PS5 & Xbox Scarlet)

My biggest fear was EA doing what EA does best and that is give in to the UT fannyboys complaining left, right and centre because they were refusing to get to grips with the new mechanics. Lord behold... EA have now reverted the game back to its predecessors and the gameplay is as identical as FIFA 19. Ping-pong passing, OP shooting, every single team playing like Barcelona, pace once again being the difference maker to determine if you win or lose etc.

Same s***, different year. I have given up now! EA just never f****** learn from their mistakes!

@EA_Andy Why fix/amend something doesn’t need fixing/amending? You’ve ruined a game that had a lot of potential and something to build on the back of as we head into the next gen consoles.
  • DavidTrezeguet
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Thanks EA for this beautiful game.
    Thank you for adding the dynamic balance for players during gameplay.
    I had requested this feature in the past, now analyzing the gp engine structure,
    I immediately noticed the new settings in this regard.
    The game is now a bomb, even if I made some changes (FIFA 20 PC).
    Thanks again for everything.
  • Editing players needs a lot of work. You can't edit rest of the world or international teams. After you edit a player you get kicked out to the main menu instead of back to the team you where editing. Just leave it how it was in any of the previous fifa where you get a list and you stay on that list of player instead of the main menu
  • Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy What's up with AI blocks, AI tackles, Right stick switching, pace loosing of the players and slow animations when pass, shoot or receive the ball. Where the patch tor these?

This. Why has the game changed? Especially pace. And why do you think and treat your player base as if they are stupid?

• Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero

This. Why has the game changed? Especially pace. And why do you think and treat your player base as if they are stupid?
    Thanks EA for this beautiful game.
    Thank you for adding the dynamic balance for players during gameplay.
    I had requested this feature in the past, now analyzing the gp engine structure,
    I immediately noticed the new settings in this regard.
    The game is now a bomb, even if I made some changes (FIFA 20 PC).
    Thanks again for everything.

1st post. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off EA posting fake shot.

• shirbavikar
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2019
    Do EA have any responsibility toward us or not?

Are we gonna complete objectives in rivals for the rest of the year. Players are getting so much stress in rivals and getting relegated because of This stupid skill level matchmaking..

Do we really have to beg for an open match making in rivals?

How do you even play your game EA? It’s stressful, Fut champs and rivals with all these objectives. I don’t even enjoy wining.

It’s been years of torture EA! I am so gland I don’t spend a single penny in this game. This game just doesn’t deserve any money from us!
    Post edited by shirbavikar on
  • GIFT ME THE NO TIFO OPTION AS I DONT HAVE IT PLEASE, IT SPOILS THE GAME I JUST WANT TO REMOVE IT FROM MY STADIUM. THANKS
  • Before you made patch №5 gameplay was much better than now. Combinations in the pitch were disappeared after this. No longshots, no cross - only run, run and run to reach 1-on-1 situations. It doesn't seem like real football.
    Why did you drastically reduce the accuracy of one-touch shots from a long distance? Real players spend a lot of time preparing these shots in training, because if you are really good at it, it’s very difficult for the goalkeeper to predict the direction of the blow and usually a one-touch shot is faster than a static ball shot. And the players prefer one-touch kicks because of their greater danger to the opponent's goalkeeper.
    What did you do with the flow of the match? before this patch, I could use Paqueta to go through any defense because he is very agile and has an explosive start, but now he is useless....
  • MartinKusev
    55 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2019
    Alexst03 wrote: »
    Before you made patch №5 gameplay was much better than now. Combinations in the pitch were disappeared after this. No longshots, no cross - only run, run and run to reach 1-on-1 situations. It doesn't seem like real football.
    Why did you drastically reduce the accuracy of one-touch shots from a long distance? Real players spend a lot of time preparing these shots in training, because if you are really good at it, it’s very difficult for the goalkeeper to predict the direction of the blow and usually a one-touch shot is faster than a static ball shot. And the players prefer one-touch kicks because of their greater danger to the opponent's goalkeeper.
    What did you do with the flow of the match? before this patch, I could use Paqueta to go through any defense because he is very agile and has an explosive start, but now he is useless....

Because it's football video game and random things should't occur.Yes, Ronaldo, Messi, KdB and Neymar can do this 1-3 of 10 (3 if they are lucky this day). Fifa should be fast, responsive and braking opponent's def down oriented game. If you have good gameplay you can still score these goals in right situations. The real question is "Why we've experienced 6+ gameplay types?" and "Which gameplay this patch affects?"
  • SimoHayha-TR-
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Nerf AI defending please otherwise dropback counter attack tactic always will be OP!!! AI defence positioning perfectly and they blocking everything whyyy?? What's point of tactical defending while AI doing everything for you? What's point playing against AI?? Headers need buff. I really lost my hope with you for a years you guys can't make a solid game!!!!
  • SimoHayha-TR-
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fix your servers too. Billion dollar company my a*s.
  • MartinKusev
    55 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2019
    AI defending and Park the Bus tactics are OP as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ after the update! What have you done EA?! The game is slower than ever, everybody are 11 behind the ball with crazy auto blocks and tackles. Responsiveness, player switching, passing, shooting and dribbling are still broken in bad and manipulated by DDA gameplay. It's obvious that AI difficulty changes during the game and my players are restricted to do what i've pressed! You can do 20 updates, but if you have 6+ gameplays during 1 game just to keep tie results, the game will be garbage! If you have a little bit brain, you will start coding from scratch for the next gen consoles! Don't copy anything from previous fifas!

P.S. IT'S NOT THE SERVERS!!!
  • shirbavikar
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    That's enough, it's beyond tolerance. I'm done with this company.

I don't even wanna give my honest opinion here, there's no one to listen.

I am not playing this piece of s*** for the rest of the year until they fix this.

I want names who is in charge of inconsistence gameplay and the creator of rivals and fut champs

YOU HAVE RUINED FIFA.
  • MartinKusev
    55 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2019
    This is a broken mess :disappointed: Me and my opponents are just watching... Players didn't do what we want all over the pitch! Even tactics aren't noticeable! Inputs that the game accepts are different of what we are pressing... @EA_Roger, we know the servers are not the problem and we know it's in your code. I'm sure you have a clue about the problem, but don't know how to fix it, because it's there for years and you'll brake a lot of things. Maybe this is what's happening right now? We deserve the truth and you are already on the bottom... The worst thing that could happen, if you tell us, is somebody to help you. And of course some managers will lose their jobs, but this is normal for this mess.
  • Hurry up and fix the game which should need no patch the first time its released this is ridiculous and not close to the words I wanna use but I remain professionally dissatisfied for the critical disappointment in knowing our purchases are not gamer ready! What more disgust does EA prefer? I know it's definitely FIFA BOYCOTT!
  • Marqovelli
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2019
    Even if you are absolute trash at fifa in real life or on this game you can still have fun!?
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wonder, many people of you giving good advices, but EA wont take them serious? We all know, EA is pure low Class of an Company, but if you got a good Community and dont listen to them? Sense?
  • wave4gods
    89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They dont give a fart about this game ! Rivals now a days has, and have mostly been trash. The only reason the servers has been "good" for the past month and a half, is because NOW people come back to play since its TOTSS and Ultimate TOTSS. Again we see lack of responsiveness.button delay, gameplay, miss passes, When the gameplay/responsiveness of this game is bad, and the player u are playing against us drop back on depth overload ball side, u are doomed! They pressure for 5-10min to get the first goal, and if u scoore first and keep pushing, they quit! How in gods name can u do weekly objectives when ur opponent quit before the ball hits the net. Same in Fut Champs, they quit/signs out before the ball hits the net and u have to play the game again!. This game is so full of mistakes and there is nothing we could do about it !

R.I.P Fifa20 during promos.