Kurts latest video...

Burchy
1064 posts Professional
What’s your thoughts on all this boys?

Personally I think the devs need refreshing. EA should bring some new hungry developers in who want to focus on game play and not Fifa points.

Comments

• Burchy
    1064 posts Professional
    They need to understand if the game was good people would spend more

They have lost touch with the community.

• SYMMO19
    1313 posts Professional

Exactly, I bought 12000 fifa points on release because I really enjoyed the gameplay.

Not even thought about buying any extra after the 1st patch because the game got noticeably worse, and then worse again with each patch since.
  • DarthGrowler
    15532 posts World Class
    SYMMO19 wrote: »

Exactly, I bought 12000 fifa points on release because I really enjoyed the gameplay.

Not even thought about buying any extra after the 1st patch because the game got noticeably worse, and then worse again with each patch since.

They should be paying us at this stage lol
  • Headshrinker363
    5782 posts Big Money Move

I was close to breaking a 2 year hiatus from FP asthe game was so good on release. So glad I didn’t as it has progressively gotten worse. It was playable up until the last patch, not anymore now suffering game lag.
  • Queens11
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite

Bet your raging now I would be
    Normally this is what I do but after last years mess I said I wouldn’t Give them another penny I’m now sitting With Approx 5 mil Team and don’t feel invested in the game as it hasn’t cost me a small fortune Only the price of basic game
    I do t get their business model with the Hidden bs in the game that is out of my controll it makes me play less and most certainly spend less so what do they gain from having the game Riddled with ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Nervous_Nick
    6286 posts Big Money Move
    Meanwhile Zaro’s twitter is still hacked...and it’s been almost 24h. Very strange.
  • SPN1987
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite

YES. I would be willing to spend loads of money on FP if I finally enjoyed the game with the servers being fixed and ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I can't support this scam right now. How does any sane human being spend money on FP? Apart from pro's and content creators. People donating loads of money to EA, have lost every right to complain to me.
  • Liamooo
    1086 posts Professional
    Finally some good content 😂 what a shambles they’re in
  • Burchy
    1064 posts Professional
    Meanwhile Zaro’s twitter is still hacked...and it’s been almost 24h. Very strange.

Imagine if it actually was him that tweeted it all. Finally snapped with the pressure of people being unhappy with what FUT has become.

Personally, I would just like to see more devs asking for feed back and actually listening/implementing it into the game.

Forget asking the pros, ask us the casual addicts who like to kick back with a couple of Fifa games a night.
  • CeeQue
    12449 posts Has That Special Something
    They either die a hero.

Or this case live long enough to be the villain.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6286 posts Big Money Move
    Haha maybe he got drunk last night and posted all that stuff....and he is still sleeping off the hangover :D
  • Burchy
    1064 posts Professional
    Haha maybe he got drunk last night and posted all that stuff....and he is still sleeping off the hangover :D

Imagine! Wakes up... looks at phone and sees 100s of missed calls and twitter notifications. Might as well go out with a bang and leak some more
  • SYMMO19
    1313 posts Professional
    @DarthGrowler @Queens11

I hadnt played a Fifa for a few years since I did an experiment on these forums which in my mind proved that chemistry was a complete sham, and that along with my thoughts on the "EA magic" made me quit.

Being a total idiot I got dragged in by the early access and wasted £70, it's not changed my life and has actually reminded me how deceitful this company is and saved me money long term so i'm happy.
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    Burchy wrote: »
    What’s your thoughts on all this boys?

Personally I think the devs need refreshing. EA should bring some new hungry developers in who want to focus on game play and not Fifa points.
    What have the developers got to do with focusing on FIFA points? Do you think they have any actual say in that? :joy:

Developers get given features to implement in the game that has come from higher up the totem pole. A new team of developers (who have never seen the code base and would make things 10 times worse) aren't going to come in and say "shove your points, we are building a new game".

This idea is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater, the developers are little more than grunts on the ground. I'm speaking from 20 years of experience as a developer who has been forced to implement some horrendous ideas that end up causing nothing but issues.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    Something is about to happen. Something big.
  • Vichy360
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special

• Queens11
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    @DarthGrowler @Queens11

I hadnt played a Fifa for a few years since I did an experiment on these forums which in my mind proved that chemistry was a complete sham, and that along with my thoughts on the "EA magic" made me quit.

Being a total idiot I got dragged in by the early access and wasted £70, it's not changed my life and has actually reminded me how deceitful this company is and saved me money long term so i'm happy.

Fair play Hopefully more follow suit
  • BigBadBaloo
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kurt is spot on, although very dramatic.
  • NYCDYNAMIX
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Something is about to happen. Something big.

🙏🏻 Hope you're right