The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• anyone know if nkunku was scanned at psg before he left?

The scanned Players are these:

Areola (loaned)
    Innocent
    Bernat
    Kimpembe
    Thiago Silva
    Marquinhos
    Meunier
    Diallo
    Colin Dagba
    Mitchel Bakker
    Mbe Soh
    Kurzawa
    Zagre (sold with buy-back clause)
    Veratti
    Idrissa Gueye
    Paredes
    Herrera
    Draxler
    Pablo Sarabia
    Aouchice
    Cavani
    Mbappé
    Neymar Jr
    Di Maria
    Choupo Moting
    Jesé (loaned)
  • Dlima0284
    67 posts Park Captain
    Will there be news of another update tonight?
  • Since there have been Real Madrid scans updated this year (Marcelo, Vinicius, Mendy, Rodrygo, etc.), do you think Eder Militao was also scanned? Was kind of surprised he wasn't included in the last scan update.
  • Steph3998
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2019
    anyone know if nkunku was scanned at psg before he left?

It's one of the biggest mysteries of the PSG scan from 2 years ago, EA left out so many scans : Nkunku, Di Maria, Marquinhos, Draxler, Kurzawa and Thiago Silva were scanned (I assume because everyone else was scanned) but devs never updated their starheads...
  • BlackMortem868
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    anyone know if nkunku was scanned at psg before he left?

It's one of the biggest mysteries of the PSG scan from 2 years ago, EA left out so many scans : Nkunku, Di Maria, Marquinhos, Draxler, Kurzawa and Thiago Silva were scanned (I assume because everyone else was scanned) but devs never updated their starheads...

Marquinhos even said every year they scan him and they never put it in game.
  • BlackMortem868

Modders converting the PES faces over to FIFA, look at where we've come to.
    Taking faces from the other game because EA is either too petty or too lazy to make customs for Barcelona because of their partnership with PES.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2635 posts Fans' Favourite

Taking faces from the other game because EA is either too petty or too lazy to make customs for Barcelona because of their partnership with PES.

Absolutely embarrassing for EA.. Great work modders!!
  • tiago_moura98
    60 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2019
  • BlackMortem868

Hopefully both Ozil and Pepe get their scans in the next update...sigh about 2 weeks of waiting left for the rest of scans????
  • CR1986
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Finally, about time that he finally gets a new scan since his current one is from 2013 and totally outdated. There are some other Arsenal players like Luiz and Pepe who are crying out for a new scan

• TeamExtreme17
    Is it just me that finds it absolutely rediculous because a player is potentially getting a starhead in the future he is made bald until then? Look at that screenshot, bald generic head with generic boots? It looks rediculous! Pretty much makes Ozil and other players unusable until the update, which to me kills immersion and makes no sense playing Career Mode until then...

As nice as it is knowing who we're getting added in a future update, to me its a bug that also needs fixing!!
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited November 2019
    Shadow bug of Blind, Kroos, Cavani etc that still hasnt been fixed @EA_Andy

Lingard also has an LOD bug STILL...
  • mickjacobjr
    1213 posts Professional

That’s a bug not a placer holder thing Ozil is his normal self in my game
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They ain’t worried about the game atm, they’re more worried about the tea being spilt on Twitter, actually only time I’ve enjoyed Zaro tweeting and he’s been hacked 😆😂
  • Allsports92
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone know if lyon has any placeholders
  • TeamExtreme17
    They ain’t worried about the game atm, they’re more worried about the tea being spilt on Twitter, actually only time I’ve enjoyed Zaro tweeting and he’s been hacked 😆😂

I have my popcorn out :D

This is what FUT has done to the game...
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect

I have my popcorn out :D

This is what FUT has done to the game...

It’s brilliant and Chuboi blocked him, they’re actually in shambles running scared
  • CR1986
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Vertonghen as well. Stones and Aguero are bugged as well as they look like 80 year old grandparents when they celebrate or smile

• ImmigrantMentality
    6593 posts Big Money Move
    gutted if ozil doesn't get a face now. let's hope.
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Shadow bug, LOD bug, old smiling bug, bald bug, generic boots bug and the list goes on... The state of fifa 20 is unbelivable
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not to mention community managers not communicating lol @EA_Andy
  • Futbol22
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    gutted if ozil doesn't get a face now. let's hope.

Disgrace that Özil has not been updated in all these years...
  • Kenneth8500
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy dev team need to look into the game after changes. This is not good enough.

• Kenneth8500
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    All players teeth have been as it is since release. I think this is not a bug.
    Fabriciuz wrote: »
    Shadow bug, LOD bug, old smiling bug, bald bug, generic boots bug and the list goes on... The state of fifa 20 is unbelivable

• pipopazzo33
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2019

Absolutely embarrassing for EA.. Great work modders!!

That makes a lot of sense because the Messi face showed before looked a lot like PES but not 100%. Beard in PES is longer and spectacular. But if they can port the faces from PES completely accurate like Vidal its the best option for PC players. I hope they dont complain anymore of the boots not being updated in the catalogue since modders cover boots also. They have the perfect game. I see EA capable of changing engine just to block the modding community
  • pipopazzo33
    edited November 2019
    I remember people being excited by Vertonghen update and then BOOM ur hit with a shadow. Cavani is the only one not being much affected by the shadow. This started in fifa19 folks. So now we have to pray there are no LOD issues plus shadows. Like it wasnt enough
  • pipopazzo33
    Brancz wrote: »
    How perfect would this next update be:

PSG
    A. Madrid
    Aston Villa
    Norwich
    Sheff Utd
    B. Fernandes
    F. De Jong
    N. Pepe
    Manolas
    Neres
    Tagliafico
    Veltman
    Militao
    Akanji
    Weigl
    Håland
    Greenwood
    Longstaff
    M. Dembele
    Tonali

This is a wet dream right here man.

Ajax already confirmed Neres Tagliafico and Veltman missed the scanning session

It should be so simple to ask a photographer take some pics of them and send them to EA like they did with balotelli at city. They abandoned that method too. That was the original so called starhead. Now starhead is practically a scan

The name starhead comes from the Fifa world cup game 2010, were all the best players of the team had a face and had a star in de lineup. Since then they were called starheads.

Ok I forgot that I was simply referring to the definition provided on the first page of this thread. I tried to be as accurate as possible
    It all comes back to wc2010 best fifa related game ever
  • Tom0307
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's mad that this is always the highest viewed thread in the whole forum but the most ignored by EA. Even just simple things like that Ajax esports team saying that two players weren't scanned as they weren't there for the scan, when Andy says he can't tell us anything over and over, what's wrong with popping up with information like that every so often?

They don't communicate a huge amount anyway but for some reason with starheads it's a taboo subject that must never be discussed officially (even though it clearly matters to so many people).
  • ChrisW1991
    1116 posts Professional
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    It's mad that this is always the highest viewed thread in the whole forum but the most ignored by EA. Even just simple things like that Ajax esports team saying that two players weren't scanned as they weren't there for the scan, when Andy says he can't tell us anything over and over, what's wrong with popping up with information like that every so often?

They don't communicate a huge amount anyway but for some reason with starheads it's a taboo subject that must never be discussed officially (even though it clearly matters to so many people).

It's due to the fact that EA as a company don't care about their players, fact mate